Huya Vy's Palace and Stronghold

Re: [Day 6 - Late Afternoon] Private Delicacies

Postby Yiko Kryze » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:56 am

“I don’t think we have the same motivation, I don’t care to play arrogant, stupid flygirl. I support my brothers and sisters in battle,” she said casually.

“Bravado seems foolish compared to discipline.”
Commander | Mandalorian | Human | Ace Pilot | Overlord of Vantage Station
Yiko Kryze

Postby Chase » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:59 am

"Can't have a little of one without the other," Chase said with a grin, "Might be I might just teach you a little thing about flyin' someday. But hey, keep your eyes on me for when you really wanna start flying, alright?"
Republic | Human | Lieutenant | Fighter Pilot
Heavy Blaster - Datapad - Utiility Belt
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Yiko Kryze » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:01 am

Yiko responded, “As you say, aruetii.”
Commander | Mandalorian | Human | Ace Pilot | Overlord of Vantage Station
Yiko Kryze

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:03 am

Delmi Koor wrote:Wonder when this is gonna go sideways... Delmi thought to herself as her head turned to the senator to check her posture and gait and to see if she was going to start talking.

The senator frowned at the talk and said, “I have never really had the pleasure of meeting a Mandalorian this close before. I am pleased to say that your people hold to your valued traditions.”

“Huya, should we continue our negotiations after the luncheon?”
Republic | Senator of Bankor | Armed | Politician | Twi'lek

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Huya Vy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:07 am

Huya just laughed and said, “of course, for now we should enjoy the pleasant conversation. Or we can skip to dessert?”
Commander | Togruta | Crime Boss | Vicious | Leader | Overlord of Garig Port Town
Huya Vy

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:30 am

Delmi thought to herself that sooner would be better. There were a lot of chest thumpers in the room. No telling when their ribbing would strike a wrong chord. But she sat quietly and waited for the Senator to lead as was her right.
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Huya Vy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:39 am

“Well before we get too far into this, I propose a little wager. Now, I do enjoy the back and forth but why not put some stakes on it. Your best versus one of my best in an arena match? The people love a good arena match, and we could all make a bit of creds on the side,” Huya said with a devlish grin.

“One Republic, One Mandalorian versus one of my Champions… come on… it’s an easy bit of creds for all.”
Commander | Togruta | Crime Boss | Vicious | Leader | Overlord of Garig Port Town
Huya Vy

Postby Varo Kryze » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:40 am

Varo frowned and said, “I did not come here to have my people perform like sideshow animals.”
Warlord | Mandalorian | Human | Hardened | Brutal
Varo Kryze

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:40 am

Saresh added, “We really should not distract ourselves from the purpose of this meeting.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Huya Vy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:42 am

“Oh cry me a river, you’re people are practically thumping their chests at each other… let’s put that energy to use. Since you are both here, whoever can impress me the most wins my favor and support,” she responded.

“Diplomatic right?”
Huya Vy

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:27 am

Delmi turned to look at the senator and then Layne. Delmi was willing, but wasn’t going to assert herself in front of the Jedi who seemed to have some pride issues, or ignore the wishes of the senator.
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:38 am

"Deciding the future of your business empire on who impresses you the most in a fight that could go either way strikes me as a profoundly foolish thing to do,"

She took a sip of water.

"And I don't think you're foolish. So I'd wager that the fight would either be weighted in favor of the side you're already leaning toward, or you'd simply declare something like how their tenacity impressed you the most in case they ended up losing."

At which point she decided a sip wasn't enough, so she took a larger gulp before continuing.

"That being the case, why bother with the fight at all?"
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Huya Vy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:40 am

“I love bloodsports,” she said with a smile.

OOC: The players can support the Arena match or support Saresh in honoring the deal as given. In which case they would give her a boost roll to her Negotiation check.
Huya Vy

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:30 pm

Delmi leaned in to whisper to the senator, “I’ll do whatever you think best. I’m here to help any way you think best.”

Delmi leaned back and kept her eyes dead and focused on the gangster queen.
————

OOC: I’m fine with either choice. I’m guessing Laresh would prefer not to fight. And I’ll be afk for the next 18-ish hours. So if the other two are in agreement then I’d be supporting the senator’s negotiations as best I can.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:37 pm

"Uhuh," she said, skeptical.

((Layne miraculously supports not fighting))
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Chase » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:17 pm

"That's just kriffen-" Chase muttered to herself.

(Supporting not fighting)
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:29 am

Saresh was an intense woman and dedicated, driven even. She had not gotten to where she was by simply rolling over or acting desperate. The twi’lek said calmly, “Well as much as we enjoy the opportunity to participate in these games, Madame Vy, I believe at this time the Republic will have to refrain.”

She dabbed her lips lightly and stood, “I believe we have seen all we need to know that this deal although beneficial to the Republic in some ways is not in the best interests of the Strike Force, nor does it even seem to be in the best interests of your prior allies.”

“I appreciate your time, and your hospitality, but as the representative eof the Republic I cannot in good conscience commit resources or people at this time. Our values, and our goals are too disparate. I wish your people luck, and good fortune. But the hour is growing late and we have to return. Chase, prep the ship; I just lost my appetite for senseless slaughter.”

Saresh rose, her aide and Draagh following quickly.

OOC: Using Advantage to end things peacefully, Triumph to torpedo deal with the Republic and Mandalorians, failure means that Saresh walked away from it.

Negotiation - Saresh vs. Crazy Pirate Lady + Aid: 3eP+2eA+3eB+2eC+2eD 0 successes, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Varo Kryze » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:31 am

Varo stood as well and said, “I see no value continuing our partnership, Huya Vy. Mando’ade are not animals to perform for your amusement, I suppose I shall have to remind you of that.”

His children rose and followed him.
Warlord | Mandalorian | Human | Hardened | Brutal
Varo Kryze

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:47 am

Delmi nodded her head slightly to the Togruta and turned to follow the senator out.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Chase » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:10 am

Chase tapped her droid, both the Mandalorians and the Republic were lost to her. If she'd learned any damn thing it's that when things like this go down... better to leave through the door quick before anger boils into rage.
Last edited by Chase on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Layne Hoshin » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:21 am

What a waste of time...

Layne followed the example set by others and made to leave.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Previous
Forum Statistics