Huya Vy's Palace and Stronghold

Re: [Day 6 - Late Afternoon] Private Delicacies

Postby Chase » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:45 am

"Might wanna screw your head on right, there's a bit of a difference involved, unless you forgot you invaded the planet?" Chase leaned in on the table, sat with her legs spread slightly, boots on the ground.
Republic | Human | Lieutenant | Fighter Pilot
Heavy Blaster - Datapad - Utiility Belt
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Tano Kryze » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:53 am

“Invasion, their forces folded in days, they practically invited us to conquer them. The Republic security forces turned tail and ran… glad to see that someone had enough Honor to return to the fight,” Tano chimed in.

“The aruetii get a few victories in battle and feel the tide has turned. They have much to learn.”
Commander | Mandalorian | Human | Shock Trooper | Uthan Mil Overlord
Tano Kryze

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:18 pm

She sighed.

"Are we all children? I mean, I know I'm only eighteen and all, but I'm *trying* to grow out of the throwing childish insults phase and you old people are really setting the wrong example here. Nobody's going to be impressed by all the huffing and puffing. It just makes you look like one of those fish that wards off predators by trying to look big."

As if illustrating the point further, she found herself a fish to nom on. But maybe that was too subtle.
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Delmi Koor » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:04 pm

Delmi's eyebrow perked up once during the exchange, but other than that she remained quiet while eating each bite purposefully.
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Huya Vy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:41 pm

Huya just watched and smiled, she saw no reason to intervene in the matter.
Commander | Togruta | Crime Boss | Vicious | Leader | Overlord of Garig Port Town
Huya Vy

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:44 pm

The Senator nodded, “This isn’t productive, wee are not here to antagonize each other. We cam here in good faith Huya, and our offer is valid. I would seriously consider it-”
Republic | Senator of Bankor | Armed | Politician | Twi'lek

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Varo Kryze » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:50 pm

The double doors swing open and three more Mandalorians enter. Both woman bow their heads as the lead of the trio removed his helmet revealing a grizzled and focused man. He was a mountain of a man with a powerful build even if his hair was graying.

He frowned and said, “So it’s true, I never truly trusted you Huya but to throw your lot in with the Republic, that is inspired. Even for you.”
Warlord | Mandalorian | Human | Hardened | Brutal
Varo Kryze

Postby Huya Vy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:51 pm

Huya shrugged and sipped some wine, "I make business decisions, Varo, nothing more and nothing less. You’re people are losing, and as much as I respect the Mando’ade, I respect results more.”
Commander | Togruta | Crime Boss | Vicious | Leader | Overlord of Garig Port Town
Huya Vy

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:00 pm

Senator Saresh frowned briefly and said, “Good afternoon Varo Kryze, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.”
Republic | Senator of Bankor | Armed | Politician | Twi'lek

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Varo Kryze » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:05 pm

“Likewise, Senator, who are the members of your entourage? You have met my daughters Yiko and Tano,” he said in reply looking at the rest.

“You speak to Varo Kryze, head of House Kryze, warlord of Bankor. I would have your names, aruetii.”
Varo Kryze

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:56 pm

More Mando bravado...

Layne resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

"Layne Hoshin. Jedi."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Chase » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:38 am

"Chase, Lieutenant of Strike Force Aurek," Chase said, throwing on a grin, "and I'll just give you that so you can stop using that word you folk seem to like to call us."
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Delmi Koor » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:23 am

“Delmi Koor.” She said simply with a nod of her head.
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Varo Kryze » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:33 pm

Varo chuckled darkly and said, “I am not here to fight despite the posturing of my children, I see no point in useless bickering. Just as I am not concerned with this criminal queen deciding to switch sides at the drop of a helmet.”

“Your people have given my warriors worthy combat, better than expected.” He lifted a glass of wine to his lips and took a deep drink. He then added to Chase, “Aruetii, it is a simple way of saying other, or fool… it depends on the Mandao’ade. In most cases there are the aruetii and the Mando’ade.”
Varo Kryze

Postby Chase » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:11 pm

Chase huffed in place of a laugh, "Figures you'd have a word like that.

"Though, I'm sure to ask what everyone else is thinking. If you're not here to fight, and not even concerned with any of this, then why are you here?"
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Delmi Koor » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:40 pm

Delmi listened carefully for his reply while taking a sip of her water and sizing up the three mandos.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Varo Kryze » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:41 pm

“I like to look in the eyes of my enemies, see their measure. Plus I do enjoy the shrimp,” he said dryly as he casually ate.
Varo Kryze

Postby Layne Hoshin » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:47 pm

Humiliates his people by publically reprimanded them for their childish posturing... which is fair... then goes and engages in childish posturing. Typical.

"Never pass up good shrimp."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Varo Kryze » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:42 am

“Agreed, every meal is precious. It could be your last. An old Mando’ade saying, probably one of the oldest besides trust your weapon over your lover. You seem familiar to me, master Jedi, have we crossed paths before?” he said eating politely.
Varo Kryze

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:04 am

"Perhaps," she placed another shrimp in her mouth, "I have the annoying habit of getting into trouble wherever I go. And I get to go to a lot of different places."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Chase » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:15 am

Chase looked to Yiko, her mind on something else other than food, "So, your pilots as good as the stories about your fighters? Been meaning to find out for myself but can't say I've found anyone all too memorable. Well, maybe that one, but I never really had the opportunity to introduce myself."
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:20 am

Wonder when this is gonna go sideways... Delmi thought to herself as her head turned to the senator to check her posture and gait and to see if she was going to start talking.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Varo Kryze » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:42 am

Layne Hoshin wrote:"Perhaps," she placed another shrimp in her mouth, "I have the annoying habit of getting into trouble wherever I go. And I get to go to a lot of different places."

Varo nodded though he did not say anything as he considered her response.
Varo Kryze

Postby Yiko Kryze » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:45 am

Chase wrote:Chase looked to Yiko, her mind on something else other than food, "So, your pilots as good as the stories about your fighters? Been meaning to find out for myself but can't say I've found anyone all too memorable. Well, maybe that one, but I never really had the opportunity to introduce myself."

“My pilots are some of the best, and thus far have done quiet well against whatever you have brought to this conflict. I have yet to be personally impressed though,” she responded honestly.

“I am sure any introductions on your part will be brief.”
Commander | Mandalorian | Human | Ace Pilot | Overlord of Vantage Station
Yiko Kryze

Postby Chase » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:49 am

"Yea, tends to happen when you're whizzing past 'em, can't really manage a word in edgewise when I'm busy like that ya know? Still seems the two of us might need to see a little more, else we might both be a little disappointed when this is all over."
Info - Theme
Chase

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics