Re: I fear no evil [D8, MM]

Postby Tethys Carrack » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:03 am

“Then we’ll make it quick.”

Tethys rummages in her kit and pulls out a few bruise ointments and synthskin bandages that can be applied quickly.

Medkit gives a boost and a free Advantage...

D8 MM—Medicine for Layne, average I think: 1eP+2eA+1eB+2eD 1 success, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Layne heals 1 wound and 3 strain.

D8 MM—Medicine for Baesal, should be Easy: 1eP+2eA+1eB+1eD 2 successes, 4 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Baes heals 2 wounds and 5 strain.

After which, assume Tethys will quietly follow you around and assist with investigating, since I really am going to sleep. :P
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:16 am

It didn't really seem to help too much, Layne thought, but maybe she was just used to having dedicated doctors patch her up. She got up, cracked her neck, looked around, and injected herself with another stimpack. She seemed to have an endless supply of them. And would, in fact, over the coming few minutes inject her with 2 more.

"Thanks, let's get going."

And started moving toward the facility.

((will have used a total of 5 stimpacks in this scene; people who keep track might think she's an addict))
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:49 pm

Baesal turned to the good and highly suspicious doctor who may, or may not, be either Zash or a Star Cabal member

"Please wait here while we go in to access the danger"
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:25 pm

The good doctor and Padawan are not there, maybe they checked out another building since you walked away towards the main structure.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:04 pm

Baesal looks around

"Well shit..."
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:28 pm

Layne was oblivious to said fact, and looked behind her. "What? We're burning daylight here."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:55 pm

"Yeah...let's go...better not have the doctor with us anyway." She replied
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:00 pm

"Huh?" Layne looked around now as well, then figured it out. She would then use her commlink to send a message to the back-up team.

"I'm hoping you guys have made it to the perimeter by now. If you have, stay there, and keep watch for the doctor. If you find her sneaking off without me with her... shoot her."

Her eyes moved over to present company. "...or just tell me first, if you can raise me."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:04 pm

OOC: 2 Conflict for Layne.
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:47 pm

Baesal stared at Layne for a moment

''Most guns have a stun mode...maybe use that?'' she made a few steps forward ''I share your suspicions but we could be wrong''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Tethys Carrack » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:03 pm

"If you are really that worried about Dr. Rexa, sneaking off into the woods would be a relatively harmless act from her," Tethys observes, frowning slightly. "Shooting her just for that seems an overreaction."
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:09 pm

She sighed, and talked into the commlink. "Use stun settings if you have 'em. Layne out."

She then turned to face the others. "Alright, done. Let's go inside now."

And she started walking.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:26 am

Baesal nodded

''Allright, lets go''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Tethys Carrack » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:29 am

Without any more extra chatter, Tethys follows the two padawans into the heart of darkness...
Tethys Carrack

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:13 pm

Layne Hoshin wrote:She sighed, and talked into the commlink. "Use stun settings if you have 'em. Layne out."

She then turned to face the others. "Alright, done. Let's go inside now."

And she started walking.

"Got it... should be, kriff what is..." and then the line goes dead.

OOC: Destiny flip.

The structure itself if they approach is a step pyramid and at the top of the steps are non-functional moss covered droids. They are in a poor state, even worse off now with lioghtsaber markings ripping through them. There seems to be dozens of them.

The main door has been cut open with a lightsaber as well.
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:35 pm

She idly watched the droids, probably taken out by the Wrath, as she listened to the confirmation over the commline. Or half of it anyway.

"Come in... say again?"

No response.

"Fuck... we may have some trouble after all," she looked around, toward the tree line. Listening as well. But she likely couldn't sense anything.

"They might've run into a stray droid. Maybe someone should go and find them."

Perception, difficulty??: 1eP+1eA 0 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImage

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:42 pm

She can hear the faint echo of an explosion maybe? Hard to tell.

OOC: 1 threat.
Perception Difficulty: 3eD 0 successes, 3 threat
ImageImageImage
Dapper Dog

Postby Tethys Carrack » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:41 pm

“Splitting up further may not be wise. We still don’t know where Lunda and Dr. Rexa have gone—I don’t want to lose track of anyone else.” Tethys looks around at the jungle and the silent droids, tense.

Perception check?
D8 MM—what was that?: 2eA+2eD 1 success
ImageImageImageImage
Derp, forgot a die: 1eD 0 successes, 1 threat

Success with 1 threat?
Tethys Carrack

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:50 pm

''Can you reach Lunda via comm-link?'' Baesal asked while trying to listen to what was happening

temple perception check: 1eA+2eP+3eD 3 successes
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:32 pm

Both Jedi definitely hear some distant explosion, it is faint at this distance but they are not sure what else it could be but an explosion.
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:48 pm

"If we don't press on with the mission we might not get another chance," she said.

She tried to raise Lunda's comm as she spoke.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lunda Mae » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:54 pm

Lunda answered, “Hey… Layne you guys find what you needed? Doctor Rexa saw an interesting structure and we are checking out. Creepy in here. Hopefully you have found something interesting?”
Jedi Padawan | Reckless Beauty| Sees the Future | Prodigy | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Lunda Mae

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:19 pm

Baesal listened but was somewhat suspicious. She looked at Layne and shook her head before making and explosion sign with her hands
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:37 pm

She frowned. Silently cursing the naivite of the busty padawan. She wanted to chew her out big time... but decided to be a little more subtle. Hopefullly.

"You guys just vanished without a word, we were worried."

Layne took note of the hand gesture.

"Look, I don't think it's a good idea for you and the doctor to be alone in there. Come back out here, and we can all head into the main structure together. We cleared the problem out here."

Not that she'd decided to leave the backup team to their own devices just yet... but she figured this was the best way to get the doctor to go along with it.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lunda Mae » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:14 am

“Vanished? You guys took off for the main structure we couldn’t even see you for the mist. Besides I can handle myself, just like you,” she responded. This is true the mists would have obscured much of what happened for Layne and crew from Lunda. Scene wise the speeder is about five to ten minute walk from the main structure.

“The Doctor says she needs more time, go ahead and we can meet you back at the speeder. Just make it quick, this place is creepy to the max.”
Jedi Padawan | Reckless Beauty| Sees the Future | Prodigy | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Lunda Mae

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics