Battle cruiser and carrier of the Republic!

Re: Secret Agent Panteer: Redux! (D10, ME)

Postby Vain Taskar » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:58 am

“It’s a little unclear, and ultimately this part is speculation but people attached to Darth Baras have been dying… under unsettling circumstances in this theater,” he said honestly.
Freelance Journalist | Handsome | Knows a Guy | Relaxed | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:00 am

"Woah, woah, are you saying there have been Imperial infiltrators in our camp?" Lyseil held up her hands as she tried to get her bearings on this, though she managed to keep her voice down in case someone overheard.

"This is... Blood of the Queen, this is much more than just a murder."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Vain Taskar » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:04 am

“Gray area… yes and no. One we chased out but have not apprehended and one was suspected and one only came on radar recently the rest were assets utilized by the Sith and now being put out to pasture I suppose. I have been a little busy trying to keep tabs on Captain Hurn and follow her back to a whole different set of bad, so forgive me if I seem overworked,” he responded.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:07 am

"Hm, seems we are working in similar veins there, sir. Though if Luth Khalan is working for a Darth, then she must at least be brought in for questioning," her lips pressed together. "If she's being used against her will, then we should provide her protection."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Vain Taskar » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:42 pm

“Yeah, possibly, she could also just kill us for getting to close,” he added.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:53 pm

A slight frown. She really didn't want to get into a firefight. If possible, she wanted to take the woman into custody. She did kill the major in cold blood since there were no reports of a fight or argument... she'd probably do the same to cover her ass.

Lyseil sighed. "What do you suggest then, mr. Taskar? You're the spy-man, it seems..."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Vain Taskar » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:05 pm

“Well I suggest we observe, she is a person of interest the Jedi have been observing her for quite some time. If she does turn out to be dangerous leave it to them to monitor the situation,” he said confidently.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:34 pm

"That's a lot of faith to ask for at this point, seeing what has happened." She eyed him carefully.

"... I will believe you, for now, sir. Goodness, how am I supposed to report that to the captain?" Lyseil said more to herself.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Vain Taskar » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:29 pm

“Everything happens for a reason, but we only have two eyes and can only see so far, the Galaxy is larger than any of us, so sometimes Faith is all we got to rely on. Failing that, greasy food and a stiff drink tends to numb the pain,” he said with a nod.

“Tell him the truth and tell him his old friend Vain is on the case.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:31 pm

"You sound more like a Jedi than a journalist with that kind of talk," she managed a weak chuckle, mostly because the words caught her so off-guard.

"I'll tell the captain that. And I hope this doesn't turn out to be a bad decision on my part..."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Vain Taskar » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Lyseil Panteer wrote:"You sound more like a Jedi than a journalist with that kind of talk," she managed a weak chuckle, mostly because the words caught her so off-guard.

"I'll tell the captain that. And I hope this doesn't turn out to be a bad decision on my part..."

Vain chuckled and shrugged, “Do what you think is best. Nice chatting with you.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:48 pm

"Right..." seemed that interviewing stuff was just his cover, but she knew how to keep secrets. "... It was... nice? Unexpected, but I think you're one of the good guys." It wasn't quite a question, even if her tone almost made it so. Still, she was daring to take that chance now.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Previous
Forum Statistics