Re: [D10 LE] A Night Off (The Three Drinks)

Postby Vasir Rexa » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:41 pm

“I would prefer to be involved but I am open to suggestion,” she said with a smile.
Field Scientist | Doctor | Imperial Accent | Beautiful | Intelligent | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:08 pm

This wasn't exactly how Z expected the evening to go, the question was, did he have any reason to refuse? He liked Lyseil but her heart was the Captain's and Tethys would likely never go in that direction.

It would also serve as one last test for Luth. Of course that could be his baser nature talking. Walking up behind the red head he wrapped his arms around her, as he snuggled in behind her. "I've got not problems with your participation, Doctor." His head dipped in to smell Luth's hair. "In fact I think it's your turn to be the center of attention." He let his eyes drift over the blonde woman. "You wouldn't object to that now would you?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Vasir Rexa » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:40 pm

“Consider me your queen for the night, shower me with your affections,” she commanded.
Field Scientist | Doctor | Imperial Accent | Beautiful | Intelligent | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Luth Khalan » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:49 pm

"As you wish," she answered with a smirk and lend her slip to Rexa's chin, lifting it and leaning in for a deep kiss.

She'd said her goodbyes to Arali, as much as was possible. She'd be leaving soon. Something ached in her chest, but it didn't stop her.

/ftb
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"Tomorrow is another day."
Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:21 pm

The command brought a smile to Z's lips, it wasnt exactly what he expected to hear, but he wasnt going to argue. Regrets could always come later. Following Luths lead he moved closer. There wasnt much more need for words.

/ftb
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics