[D10 LE] A Night Off (The Three Drinks)

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:02 am

A thumping came from the exterior of the Three Drinks, and the voice of a familiar redhead emerged from the exterior side. "Z, you in?"
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"Tomorrow is another day."
Luth Khalan

Re: [D10 LE] A Night Off (The Three Drinks)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:17 am

This visitor emwas a bit unexpected, but still he didn't mind. Walking to the door, it slid open and he greeted the lady on the other side. "Evening, Luth. After that dance I owe you?" He asked playfully.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:26 am

S"Naturally. You think I'd let it slide because of something like a major injury, you have another thing coming." She passed him with a warm and playful smile.

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:12 am

His lips spread in to a warm smile, and he beckoned her inside. "I'd never expect for you to led it slide, in fact I was thinking of tracking you down and insisting to make it up to you."

He turned to look at her, as they walked. "As you can see though. I'm in full working order, though a bit morescared. So whatever your needs might be, I'm at your disposal."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:33 am

She looked over her shoulder at him with a warm smile. "I'm really glad you're doing better, truth be told. I was worried about you."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:03 am

He smirked. "You didn't need to, you know that we old spies never really die." Zane was certain he had heard a saying like that somewhere. "Still thanks."

Arriving at the common room he made his way towards the bar. Surprisingly nearly fully stocked, though how he replenished his supplies was anyone's guess. "Whiskey? Or do we jump straight away to the dancing?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:00 am

"Whiskey," she agreed with a smile, walking over to lean on the bar. "You'd better be more careful. You're not old enough to have that kind of immortality yet."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:23 am

"Give me a few years." He teased in return, as he poured a glass for the two of them. "I mean, I plan to be young forever, but the clock keeps telling me that's not how things work." A glass was passed her way before he picked up his own. "You have anything to toast?" Zane asked, his a slight smile on his lips as he let his eyes meet hers.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:10 am

She chuckled. "Damn the clock." She lifted her glass and laughed a toast. "To being eternally young and hot."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:19 am

"I can drink to that." He said as he joined in with her laughter, lifting his glass to clink it against hers. "Though I think even if we don't stay young, we'll at least have hot nailed down for a good long time." He brought his glass to his lips a playful light in his eyes."

"So Miss Hot Spy, what kind of dancing did you have in mind?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:29 am

"I can agree with that. I can see you pulling off the distinguished yet sexy older man thing in your later years," she said, nodding to herself. "I could probably pull off MILF."

She looked around. "Aside from something we can do in this small of a space, I didn't have a particular style in mind."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:48 am

"Probably, though that requires having a kid first." He offered with a amused smile.

"It can't be anything like the tango." Or much of his usual types of dancing to be honest. "Something slow? Or the type of stuff you'd do in the club." That was the way they had first danced, though it had led to... He shook his head, and moved across the floor to push the coffee table out of the way.

"Why don't you pick a song from the datapad on the bar. we'll just figure it out from there."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:32 pm

"Well, I do want to eventually," she noted with a smile in return.

When he suggested she find something on the datapad, she nodded and went over, deciding to do something slow to start with.

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:38 pm

"I recall." Zane replied, as he pushed the table out of the way. "Just need to find the right person or something m, huh?"

Walking her way he extended his hand. "Could I have this dance?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:39 am

"Basically," she said, accepting his hand with a smile and stepping into close position with him. "You may."

Luth Khalan

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:23 am

"Would you mind letting me know if you come across any candidates?" He teased, as he brought her in close to start dancing. Nothing difficult,it was mostly just a few slow steps at an intimate distance. "I suppose it's no real business of mine, but I can't help myself from being curious."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:36 am

The systems alerted Zanebry of a guest waiting for entry.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:51 am

Zane wasn't expecting any other guests, honestly he hadn't been expecting this one. A small frown made it's way onto his features as he broke off the dance.

"Excuse me for a moment, Luth." Walking to the wall, be pressed the button on the intercom connected to the door. "This is Z." He offered simply.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Vasir Rexa » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:11 am

“Doctor Rexa, I brought wine and those texts you requested,” she responded.
Field Scientist | Doctor | Imperial Accent | Beautiful | Intelligent | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:27 am

That was more then a little unexpected, but he couldn't exactly turn the doctor away, not without raising any suspicions.

Offering Luth an apologetic look, he turned back to the comm. "I have a friend over, but you're welcome to join us. Give me a moment, and I'll be at the door."

Letting the comm go dead, he crossed the room to put the coffee table back in place. "Sorry, Luth. I'm going to owe you two dances now. It'd be too suspicious if I turned her away." Why it would be suspicious he didn't say my as he left the common room to open the door for the Doctor. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Doctor Rexa." He offered with a easy smile as the door slid open.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Luth Khalan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:48 am

Luth waved it off. "No problem, I was the unexpected one here," she said, taking a seat on the couch. Suspicious?

Luth Khalan

Postby Vasir Rexa » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:02 am

“No need, it was a spur of the moment decision, I am surprised you are here to be honest,” she said stepping in.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:13 am

"I'm usually out and about, but I admit I don't have all that many things to do on a starship." He offered the doctor a friendly smile before leading her further inside, to the common room. Where he gestured towards the other woman inside. "This is Luth, a friend of mine. Luth, this is doctor Rexa."

He offered the red head a smile. "Luth was helping me see if I was up to dancing yet."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Vasir Rexa » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:19 am

"Well by all means, don't let me stop you," she said warmly.

"Good evening, Luth."

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Luth Khalan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:24 am

Luth rose and nodded to her. "Good evening Dr. Rexa. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Luth Khalan

Next
Forum Statistics