Perennial Impromptu [EA10]

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:47 pm

Even if someone hadn't told him that the magic-hands Togruta was somewhere at the flight deck, he would have looked for her there anyway. Seeing her brightly striped lekku dangling over something, he took the azimuth on the montrals, carrying his big gun with him.

"Su cuy'gar, Queen Busy Bae!" He called from distance.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Re: Perennial Impromptu [EA10]

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:20 am

Baesal was close to the Midnight making a few rounds of inspection with her digital clipboard when the mandalorian came around

''Erm...Soy cougar you as well I guess?''

She was so cultural
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:54 pm

Oddyn laughed. He filed Baes as a silly jokes gal so he wasn't offended by her mockeries.

"I might prefer a younger one, and with less soy sauce." He winked. "But today I'd constrain myself and just ask nicely for some tweaking. This time with electronics. I decided to calibrate the targeting of my Sidewinder with the optics in my helmet through ultra-speed wireless connection.Without that the targeting is just a kid's play. Think you could tune it up for me?"
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:51 am

''Whaaat?'' Basal did not catch it at first, until she did

''Oh come on! My Mando is not *that* bad''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:54 am

"It's terrible. But you make up in so many ways I am not bothered." He grinned.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:00 am

Baesal resolved to make an angry pout for a moment as the only form of protest she could muster

''Allright then...another mod I take it?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:10 am

He had already explained it, so he just lay the Sidewinder before her. "Carefully, it's a heavy beast, only for the strongest to carry." He didn't have a boisterous nature but in joking it seemed appropriate to make this remark.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:22 am

''Well now'' she was clearly interested in the weapon ''Ain't that something''

She looked up at Oddyn ''That is your weapon?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:25 am

He patted the five-barrel repeater. "That it is. Like you see, optics make no sense on the corpus, only as remote."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:02 pm

She nodded

''Yeah I can see it now'' She adjusted her goggles

''Lemme check''

Oddyn's day 10 mod inventor, assist: 2eA+2eP+3eD+2eB+2eF 2 advantage, 2 Triumph, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Silver streams of energy poured from her hands into the gun and a few pieces of material she had left, reshaping them into what was needed

''There''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:07 pm

[100 Creds dispensed]

"Pure magic." He stood astounded. "You Force Users are scary." He uttered, examining the changes. He whistled quietly once the optics connected with wasteless clarity to the small visual receiver on his helmet.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:21 pm

''So'' she began

''How is it? Need calibration?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:29 pm

[And 100 Creds returned]

"It's precisely what I wanted. Seamless. Just hoping the bandwidth is not easily jammed or sliced." He said feeling out how his helmet's optics followed the aiming systems on the Sidewinder.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:46 pm

''I doubt slicing will be much of a problem with a system this small'' she says

''Jamming could be a thing...could...but unless you leave your gun 1 mile away I kinda doubt it''
Baesal Zyn

Forum Statistics