[D11 LE The Midnight] Happy Hour

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:12 pm

Jax opened up the ship and walked on board, it had been an exhausting day of overseeing repairs and rescuing civilians. Jax walked to the cabinet and poured himself a drink mixing a few things together in a shaker with some ice he shook it vigorously for a moment before deeming it ready. Grabbing a glass he moved to the seating area and flopped down on the couch crossing his legs so one sat atop the other he leaned back and sipped his cocktail just relaxing a bit and decompressing from the long day he'd had.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Re: [D11 LE The Midnight] Happy Hour

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:43 am

On the ship it wasn't as happy an hour as usual. Azura had been working on something, but it had not gone well. She huffed in annoyance at the failure, as she heard the ship being opened. She went quiet, listening to who it was, hearing the drinks being mixed she knew who it was without a doubt.

Getting up, she walked into the main room and without warning or ceremony jumped over the back of the couch, flopping down onto the sofa laying across it and Jax. Looking up at him, wearing her tank top and shorts that she usually slept with, showing she hadn't been up that long it seemed.

D11 LE modding custom grip. Hard difficulty: 1eA+1eP+3eD 1 failure, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImage
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:52 am

"woah!" Jax exclaimed as the unexpected bundle of Azura flopped onto his lap "hey there, been missing you lately." he said with a little smile as he readjusted to having her lay across him drink in left hand he lays his right arm over her mid section hand resting on her hip. he leaned down and kissed her lightly just briefly pressing his lips to hers.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:54 am

"Modding sucks. Couldn't get what I wanted to work" Azura huffed, although there was a small smile at the kiss which she returned briefly "sorry. Been a bit busy with things, like sorting out all the messes after the ship got gunned. I hope the Republic are paying for the repairs. Where's mine?" she pointed at the drink.
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:13 am

"Sorry Az sometimes that stuff is hard." he caressed her face brushing some of her Azure hair out of her eyes his hand slightly cupping her cheek as he looked down into her eyes smiling "Its fine, I get it I've been a little busy too I just like seeing you."

He chuckled "here you go take this one, I don't feel like getting up and want you right where you are." he said with a smile and passed her the drink It was a slightly sweet drink, smooth and with fruit tones but clearly still strong.

"Hey I have a question for you."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:17 am

"Stuff sucks" Azura pouted, although she was happy to accept the drink! She sat up briefly to sip it, before laying back down.

"Mmh, you make the nicest cocktails. Thank you! Um, a question? Sure?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:22 am

he smiles a little at that enjoying this nice moment of calm "well thank you, just remember to tip your bartender." he said with a chuckle.

"What do you think of Garth? I know you've talked to him a couple of times, whats your read on him?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:27 am

"Garth? He's ok. Speaks a bit weird, and I think he's even more of a thrillseeker than you are" Azura said thoughtfully, sitting up again "he's also...well, like me. Attuned to the Force. Why?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:34 am

Jax nodded and put a hand to his chin thinking "he's interested in joining up with us, He's a damn good pilot. I told him I'd think about it and run it by you. He might make a good addition to the ship a co-pilots is one of the things I said would be good to have."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:35 am

"You never ask me to co-pilot" Azura said with a small pout, sipping the drink again "I suppose that would be fine though. He's nice enough. As long as he doesn't take from my cut of the credits I'm ok with this."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:43 am

"Because I need you in the gunners nest gorgeous." He said grinning at her

"now you know your percentage will go down a little he'll be on low shares for a month or so until he gets a few jobs in but once he shows his worth it'll move to a more even thing. But we should be able to do more complex jobs with more hands on board increasing our overall money so you don't lose anything."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:50 am

"Hmph" Azura pouted "fine. I'll allow it. I'm not moving my room though!"

She looked back at Jax.

"Does that mean we put retirement plans on hold?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:33 pm

Jax leaned down and gave her a more full kiss and grinned at her "I mean I wouldn't ask you to do that we have plenty of rooms." he gives her a full smile "but thank you."

he looked back down at her "Not by much I still have debts to settle and a few issues to close up before I can get out. just a couple years worth of work, and then maybe I can set up a more legitimate business, start building a life" he squeezes her hip "maybe with a little help?" he says smiling down at her.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:02 am

Azura shrugged, but there was a small sparkle in her eyes and the hint of a smile.

"Well, I assumed I'd need to help. You wouldn't survive without me after all! Silly" she poked his nose "found somewhere yet? Someone here actually suggested somewhere for me to go...although I don't think she should have been serious at the suggestion."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:20 am

he chuckled as she got his nose shaking his head "Just like you wouldn't without me." his hand made its way up to her face the backs of his fingers softly running across her cheek enjoying the feel of her skin on his hand.

He looked down into her eyes "I haven't yet I'd like to go back to Coruscant maybe, have you finally meet my family." he looked away for a second his expression slightly sheepish, vulnerable "Even if I haven't seen them in a long time they are important to me," he looks back to her eyes "and so are you."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:08 pm

"You really want to bring me home to your parents?" Azura looked surprised "I mean...I'm not good at these kinda things you know. I can't offer you the same either."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:42 pm

Jax nodded and a warm smile spread across his lips as he turned his hand to cup her cheek in his palm. "Yes, I mean I want to build a life with you Azura and to do that I need you to be involved in every important part of my life. I don't care if you can 'give me the same' I just want the people in my life to be aware of the other people in my life."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:21 am

"You really are an idiot" Azura rolled her eyes "or you're a glutton for punishment. But fine, if you're so set on this trainwreck...just...tell me they're not posh or spoilt ditzys. Please."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:30 am

she sees the flash of pain behind his eyes but he quickly covers it with a small chuckle "I had kinda hoped you were set on it too but I mean if not let me know." he wore a smile that didn't quiet reach his eyes.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:38 am

"Ugh. You're an idiot" Azura moved up with lightning speed, turning and pulling Jax down off the sofa onto the floor with her, kissing him deeply and holding him tightly for a long period before releasing him eventually.

"That answer that?" she asked breathlessly.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:43 am

he kissed her back relief washing through him a bit as he felt her longing and caring through her actions. "I think it does." he answers a little breathless as well "as for my parents well they aren't posh exactly, we were a middle class family. My dad was a merchant and my mother a seamstress they were both reasonably accomplished so we didn't want for much growing up but we were never high society or anything."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:46 am

"Kinda beats bloody murderers for parents, right?" Azura shrugged "they seem fine. I'll...well, do my best not to scare them. That's all I can do, right?"

She poked his nose.

"You're still an idiot" she smirked "but you're my idiot."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:53 am

Jax wrapped her close a slightly goofy grin on his face as he looked at her "I love you Azura." his mouth worked faster than his brain and his breath caught a little as his mind caught up to his words. It was...true for him he could tell he loved her. But still he had never said to her nor she him. It was out now so all he could do is wait and see her reaction.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:55 am

"Ugh."

Azura pulled a face.

"Love you too...I guess." It was a close as Azura did romantic, but she was genuine at least.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:57 am

Jax smiled "well coming from you, you might as well have just proposed." he said teasingly settling back into their comfortable roles.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Next
Forum Statistics