Re: Between the sheets (Day 12 Early night Three Drinks)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:43 am

"I appreciate that." Zane said with a light chuckle he really didnt want to imagine that. It would indeed be too much.

He saw the drink, and his lips spread in a warm smile. "That's perfect, Lyseil." Zane replied obviously pleased, she really had come to know him a bit better it seemed.

Reaching for it, he let his fingers brush against hers, as he shifted slightly in his seat so he could better see her. "You need to come down here so I can give you a kiss." He teased, his free arm reaching for her waist in a effort to get her to sit with him.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:49 am

"I still need to find out which one is your favorite," she chuckled, enjoying his reaction to the choice of drink and the touch of his fingers against hers.

Her lips pressed together as she smiled, feeling his arm find its way around her waist. "Well, since you asked so nicely," the lips parted in a grin as she let him pull her down to sit with him.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:36 am

"Its not even really a cocktail." Z admitted as he slid over to give Lyseil a bit more room, letting go of her waist on the way so he could continue to play. "Two fingers of Corellian Whiskey, four cubes of ice and water to the top."

He brought the drink she mixed to his lips to take a sip. "Though this wins out at the moment." Seated together like this felt rather right, and though home should be practicing his fingers started in on another song. It didnt stop there though, and soon enough Z was singing along, like he had offered to more then a month ago.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:51 am

She laughed as she leaned her head against his shoulder. "And to think how close I was to that when I fixed you a drink when your leg was injured. It was just one finger too much and no water." As her laugh subsided, her lips brushed against his cheek in a brief kiss. "I'm glad you like this..."

The time had her attention, but it was the singing that really captivated her. Truly there were things more romantic than kissing and touching... No one had ever sung for her alone before.

Her arm stayed wrapped around him until the song finished, her eyes closed as she sighed contentedly. "... That was beautiful, Zanebry. No one's ever sung for me before like that."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:10 am

"You were." He agreed, enjoying the way her lips felt against his cheek, and the way she snuggled in so close to his. He could get used to this, moments like this. "And this I'd have to admit is in my top five, I like the classics. You probably guessed that."

It was hard for him to come up with a reply to that, for some reason it felt a little awkward. "I don't sing often, and when I do it's usually for a crowd. There have only been a few times I'm sung for someone all alone. I thought you should be one of those." He shifted slightly letting his head rest against yours. "I'm glad you liked it."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:22 am

"You seem to have a preference for the classics," she grinned. Not that she knew this one was a classic, but she had read somewhere it originated on Corellia.

"Mm," Lyseil was quite comfortable here, even if it was cramped. "Did I manage to flushed you a little now?" She teased and opened her eyes again to look at him. "Thank you... I'd offer to return the favor, but I don't have your talent there."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:32 am

"In a lot of ways." His lips spread into a wry smile. "I suppose that's a bit odd coming from a scoundrel. Aren't we supposed to be all concerned with the now, something like that?"

"A little." He conceded. "Though I'm really quite bad at blushing, so you have to look for the little tells." With her eyes open and looking at him, he dipped int to offer her a rather chaste kiss. It was probably best he didn't try for more for several reasons. "You don't need to... Though if you like we can try to sing something together sometime." That would probably be a little less embarrassing.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:46 am

"Perhaps, but not tonight. I'm still too sober to consider singing," she chuckled, "I never got any of the lead roles in school plays because of my horrid singing. Which is pretty mediocre at its best." It was perhaps a tad embarrassing to admit her faults so, but Lyseil was the type to take her failings in good humor.

The kiss, chaste or not, was gladly accepted. "I think I'll like to see how I might make you blush sometime, even if it will be a challenge. But we should maybe practice a little?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:03 am

"Well, we can fix that with a bit of practice." Z returned with a soft smile. "Well probably, there are some things we just arent meant to be good at. I'm pretty bad at managing money for example." He frowned softly. "I think it's the math that really gets me."

A wicked little smile bad it's way into his lips as he answered. "I'll look forward to your attempts." This was followed by a soft sigh and a nod. "You're right, we should get started, I think I've mostly got this song down."

((Did you want to fade this to practice sometime soon, and maybe do something day 13, or keep going?))

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:28 am

"Tch, math is easy. Unless you mean stuff like chemical physics. Even I gave up on that," she admitted with some amount of pride. Mostly because she was amused to find things he was not talented at.

And because she wore her nerd-badge proudly.

"Then let's get started!" Z's sigh was met with Lyseil's bubbly enthusiasm and she gave him another kiss on the cheek before getting back up on her feet.

-------

Fading to practice sounds good to me and we can pick up something D13 :D
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:39 am

"The only math I'm good at is sizes, and I've pretty sure that's not really math." He could often enough make a estimation of a ladies sizes after only a handful of meetings... It was an odd skill now that he thought of it. "It's why I usually let A keep the books."

He smiled at the kiss, and fought away the desire to give her bottom a playful swat as she left, instead setting his fingers to the keys in preparation of starting. "Lets!" He agreed mirroring her enthusiasm, they had a long night ahead.

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics