Re: Between the sheets (Day 12 Early night Three Drinks)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:38 pm

Z raised an eyebrow as he glanced her way. "Are you telling me you never noticed how tightly that top hugged the line of your body? How the skirt does the same until it gives way to mystery? There is more to sexy then just mini skirts and high heels. You need to play with the imagination, and you do that quite well." At her next question he nodded eyes returning to the screen. "I got him to promise me, well he is still talking about it like it wont happen, but he's interested so it will."

He smiled as she squirmed, and his fingers came to a stop. As much as he might want to explore how she reacted, it wasnt really the time for it
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:56 pm

"No one's every called me sexy before. At least, not that I've heard," she shrugged before leaning closer to him. The mental image of Niall at a night club made her chuckle, probably because it would look equally awkward if she went to one. "You're a good friend to him."

Oh... sugar. What will he say when he finds about this? Her expression sobered significantly for a moment

"... Sorry, I'm ticklish," she confessed quietly as he stopped.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:57 pm

"Well, the must not know the definition of the word." Taking a slow breath he paused to just enjoy the moment, he had missed times like this after the last few months. "I'm a pretty bad friend honestly." A good one would probably not be in this situation. "But I try were I can."

Her thoughts weren't the only one going in that direction and a slim smile made it's way into his lips. "Its a bit disappointing that playing together means we dont get to dance, but it might be better that way."

Her apology about being ticklish brought a laugh to his lips. "You dont have to apologize for that, Lyseil." His lips curled into a slightly wicked smile. "Anyways ticklish can be a lot of fun."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:03 pm

Maybe I'm a pretty bad friend too... Niall didn't have to know right away though. She suspected he probably was emotional over what happened too, and probably didn't need to know about this until some time had passed.

"Well... I'm sure we can have other opportunities to dance, but... I think we can spare the time for one dance if you want?" Lyseil at least didn't mind that.

"And it's easy to say that being ticklish is fun when you're not the one who is ticklish." A playful smirk came to her face. "Unless you're ticklish too...? There's only one way to find out." Her fingers moved one step at a time up his side.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:39 pm

"Maybe near the end?" The crowd would likely spare them that much time. "It would be a nice way for us to end the night, right?" Though a part of him was still a little concerned with how it might look.

"I think we have different definitions on the fun there." Z offered with a playful wink. "I'm not saying a thing." He replied, though instinctively his arms drew in to protect his ribs when she started exploring. "Now Lyseil, you don't want to start a war you can't win."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:26 am

"Maybe..." she nodded, but her eyes were mostly focused on him - there was a playful glint in those amber eyes as she poked gently at his ribs. "I do think you're a little ticklish, but with a good game-face..."

Lyseil chuckled softly, and her fingers stopped probing for weak spots. "Hm, but you're right, you'd probably win. Though, as for the dancing... what I meant was dancing tonight? You still owe me one, after all?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:43 am

"I wouldn't be a good card player if I didnt have a good game face." He couldn't help himself and dipped in for a kiss, pulling away a few moments later. "I am a bit ticklish though, in a few places."

"That i do, and i suppose here is as good as anywhere." Though once again it wouldn't be in heels and a dress. Rising slowly to his feet he offered her his hand. "Would you honor me a dance, Lyseil?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:58 am

She smiled as he kissed her once more. "I will have to find those places another time then," Lyseil murmured as he pulled away.

It wouldn't be in heels or dress, but it would be together without too much awkwardness or worries. Which meant more to her right now than the glamour of proper attire. "The honor would be mine, Zanebry," her lips quirked in a warm smile as she accepted his hand and rose from her seat. "I like to think I've improved after the first time you taught me."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:37 am

"That almost sounds naughty." He teased as he used the datpad in his hand to bring of a selection of his favorite songs, placing it on the table before moving towards the center of the room.

"I'm sure you have, you've had a few chances to practice." Maybe more then he had. As they arrived on the makeshift dance floor, he walked Lyseil through a slow twirl, before pulling her into his arms. "I've been looking forward to this ever since you promised me." A little mischievousness flashed behind his eyes. "You're going to make it worth all the dances I missed on Jizz night, aren't you?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:42 am

"Maybe a little," she admitted, bashfulness mixed with that mischevious streak she had on occassion.

Stepping into the twirl, Lyseil laughed and let him pull her close again. "I will try...? I know you like to dance, and you have danced like this a lot more than I have. But I will do my best." Her hand found its place on his back, like he had taught her, though this time she felt she didn't have to be so reserved. No one was watching, and now they've both confessed to like eachother. It made it much easier to relax and let herself go. "Ready when you are."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:09 am

That brought a momentary grin to his lips. "Well, I think I could get used to that."

It was a bit more intimate,and she had confessed to like being away from prying eyes, so maybe in a way this was just right. "I was just teasing you a bit honestly." He said, as his hand settled on her waist, though not with the same sensation as last time, there was a bit more weight to it, as if he was no longer hesitating about touching her. "Then lets begin." And with that he took the first steps in the dance.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:26 am

"I've noticed that you seem to enjoying teasing me," she remarked as they began to dance, and similarly to her dancing at jizz night, Lyseil did her best to just enjoy herself and have fun. Besides, it was easy to dance like no one's watching when it was just the two of them, so even in jeans and casual shoes, she was moving well with his guidance.

"You've been doing that pretty often since we first met."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:43 am

"That's likely a bad habit of mine, teasing a girl I'm attracted to." He admitted as they danced, trying to keep things playful without being too sensual. If he tried for anything more, he just might slip.

"I suppose that might tmbe the delinquent at my heart." He looked into her eyes. "I could try to do it a little less though."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:51 am

Lyseil wondered if she had any particular habits around guys she were attracted to, but couldn't think of anything too out of the ordinary besides the little things.

"You do seem to be a bit of a natural rogue," she mused, "I don't mind being teased though... at least not this kind of teasing." For a brief moment she felt a small pang of jealousy of what she'd think if she started seeing him do that with other girls. No, I'm not like Azura. Or at least, at the moment, the theory of possibilities she was picturing, she figured that as a gentleman - albeit a rogueish one - would know not to cross too far.

It was at least obvious she was thinking about something as they continued to move to the music. And she did seem to have improved since their first dance.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:22 am

Perhaps it was a little bit wicked, but as Zane noticed the princess distracted he his hand drift down onto her rear, a playful smile on his lips. "Call me a rogue and I just might act liek one." He said in a matter of fact tone, his hand shifting a bit once again so he could drop her into a dip.

The smile remained as he drew her back up, their lips coming close to touching. "Something on your mind?" He asked a little concern behind his eyes. "If there is something you want to ask me, I'll do my best to answer."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:37 am

Her eyes widened as she registered the placement of his hand, and before she could voice a retort, his hand had moved again and the dance brought her into a dip. As Lyseil came back up again, her face was prominently flushed in red. Since she couldn't find any words, she settled for narrowing her eyes at him as she tried to hold back the amused smile. Her expressiveness managed fine to communicate the good old: oh no, you didn't!

"Ah... it's just..." the embarrassed expression remained, though for other reasons now. "It's probably a bit silly, but... I was just thinking that, if we're going to give this a try, what I might feel if I saw you flirting with someone else."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:48 am

Oh, yes I did! Is what his smile said as, he flashed it at her narrowed eyes, the sparkle in his eyes telling a story of how he just might try it again. Just not right now, though she was absurdly cute with how red her face was, and he rather wanted to kiss her again.

"Mmm..." That was understandable, and as his eyes sought hers his tone turned a bit more serious. I do flirt from time to time, Lyseil. Honestly more then I should, and often as not as part of my work. That's how I came to owe Miss Amaryliss a dance for example. so I can't say it's something you won't see.'

"But you should know, if we try to pursue this my affection will be for you, and only you." His lips curled into a wry smile. "I don't know if that helps any, or at all. But we can always talk things out? I don't want to push you to a point where you are hitting me in front of a crowd of people."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:56 am

His words did put her at ease, as it confirmed some of what she was thinking. "I'm not going to ask you to change who you are for my sake... that would be a pretty terrible way to start a relationship, wouldn't it?" she chuckled a little. "And no, I'm not going to be some jealous woman who punches you."

She nodded gently. "I trust you when you say that." Her fingers tightened a little in their hold on his hand. "Because flirting isn't the same as being affectionate."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:31 am

"Thanks for that..." His lips quirked into a half smile. "I don't think I could date a woman like Azura, all that jealousy... Jax is in for a rough time if he doesn't change his ways." He offered her a warm smile. "I'll try to be a bit better about it though, and I don't mind if you slap me a bit, especially at first."

"I know I said I wanted to go slow, but I'm pretty bad at it, so a slap or two might help to remind me."

"It isn't." He agreed as he pulled her in a bit closer so he could brush her lips with his own. "It's a lot more meaningful."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:55 pm

She raised an eyebrow at that. "You want me to slap you?" she chuckled a little. "It would be a pretty bad start to this if I didn't trust you, Z..."

Her heartbeat quickened as he pulled her closer and their lips brushed against eachother. "... what about you? Are you the type to get jealous if I'm friendly with other guys?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:40 pm

"Well not really, but I need reminders from time to time. Mostly about going slow." He started to move the dance in a more sultry direction, changing the pace a bit, and adding a bit of sexiness to it.

"No, not really. I trust you " She had been good about setting boundaries for him, at least so far. "You might get close to someone, be friends, but you dont kisd just anyone."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:53 pm

The changes were unusual to her, but she followed his lead and did add her own sexiness to it; a sway of the hip here, a bit closer to him there when they moved together.

"Mm, seems like you have a fairly accurate assessement of me," she murmured, wishing she was taller so she could with more ease whisper it in his ear. Or wearing heels. Sadly tonight she had chosen comfort over style. "So we trust eachother... that's a good place to start." And as she moved away from him again, in a move that seemed like she was going to place her hand over his shoulder, the Hat was lifted from his head with a flourish tipped onto her head. Judging by the smugness of her smirk and the mischevious glint in her eyes, she was probably mighty proud of that move.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:19 pm

That's what he had wanted, a little sway, a chance to kiss, close enough at points that they were almost making love. Though it might not be exactly what he needed at the moment.

"That is a good place to start." One he normally didnt even attempt, trust could be dangerous. A hint of amusement danced behind his eyes as his hat was stolen, it had been a good move. Seeing as she was still at a distance he pulled her close, before sending her away in a twirl, bringing her another half turn back, so they danced with her back against his chest.

"Steal my hat." He breathed in a low tone, voice near her ear, and tinged with no small amount of desire. "I steal a kiss." And with that he let her twirl away, so he could draw her back in for a deep kiss.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:02 pm

Lyseil on the other hand was a far more trusting person than he was, and while she could understand from what he had told her of his past that it might be harder for him, she didn't think along the lines that trust could be dangerous. But she was happy that he trusted her.

She giggled cheerfully as he pulled her back in again for a kiss, though it faded soon after their lips met as she focused more on stealing the kiss just as much from him. Her arm tightened around him as the lips parted once more. "Is it still stealing when it's freely given?" she asked in a breathy tone.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:26 pm

It was hard to dance this close, and so things had devolved a bit to until they were really just swaying. "No." He whispered in return, finding her lips again for a brief kiss. "But I suppose that means I just need to find something else to steal. Maybe your breath?" Zleaned in again, his lips on hers, his mouth opening slightly to let his tongue dart out, as he encouraged her to do the same, as his arm slide up to the back of her neck. He wasn't sure if she had ever kissed like this before, but he was going to find out.

Zanebry Varliss

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics