Re: Between the sheets (Day 12 Early night Three Drinks)

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:19 pm

It wasn't something she was new to, but it did still surprise her. So he technically did manage to steal her breath for a moment there. Encouraged by his boldness, she returned it in kind, a bit hesitant at first. It was too easy to get carried away like this... but for a moment she did allow herself to be carried away, until she reminded herself that this was going too close to going to far.

She just hoped this wouldn't be too extreme. But he did tell me to do it...

As she pulled away from the deeply sensual kiss, face flushed and breath quickened, Lyseil landed a light slap on Z's cheek. It probably lost a bit of its force too with that sheepish look of hers. "... Sorry."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:31 pm

"No." He took a slow deep breath. "I needed that." His lips curled into a sheepish smile. "Its easy for me to get carried away when we are alone like this." Even now he was considering kissing her again.

His tone turned a bit teasing, as he let a bit of space form between the two of them. "Better now then when I'm trying to take your shirt off."

"Maybe we should get back to music though? We have a lot of practice to do if we want to play anytime soon, and there is always another chance to dance."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:38 pm

She chuckled a little. "Just never had to slap someone like that before. Though I think it might've been a bit more force in that slap if you were trying to take off my shirt." And that kind of dancing would never have been allowed during her Academy days! But this time it had been as much for herself as it was for him. He was incredibly attractive, and charming, and... well, hadn't it been for 'breaking up' with Niall the night before, she might as well had let things take its natural course.

But she wanted to be sure that she wasn't rushing into things because of that break up.

"You're right. I'm sure we'll have more opportunities to dance," Lyseil nodded, taking his hands in hers as they gave eachother some space. "At least we're warmed up, huh?" it was a bit of an awkward joke, but Lyseil was nothing but awkward when it came to most of her jokes.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:51 pm

"Mmm... I'll have to remember that in the future, and take proper precautions." He had been more then ready to let things take their natural course, but with Niall and a few other things it would of been wrong. He could wait, it might very well be difficult, but its be worth it in the long run.

He laughed lightly at that, giving her hands a gentle squeeze. "I'd say hot and bothered was a better description, but warm will do." It took a bit of effort but he realised her hands, holding them right now would probably just get him into trouble. "I found some of the piano scores on my datapad. I can try my hand at those, and we should get started soon, unless you want to be here til morning."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:00 am

"Hot and bothered?" she joined in his laugh, "I'll have to remember that particular phrase for another time." As their hands let go, she brought hers up to brush her hair back. It seemed to be her way of composing herself again.

"Yes-yes, let's get started. As... fun as it would be to stay here all night with you, after today, I think I will want to get some sleep at some point. And I don't think I would get much sleep if I stayed." It was hard to tell by her smile if she meant that in an innocent way or not - she too could have a good game-face on occassion!

"So... tomorrow looks like it will be music, and gambling?" she asked as she took a calm step back towards the table to pick up her drink.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:18 am

"Quite true, I'd likely keep you up far part your bedtime, I can be rather demanding of my partner after all." That was completely innocent, one hundred percent, absolutely. "Though I'm still not sure how you sleep through Sabine's snoring." From what she told him, it could wake almost anyone.

"Yes, which reminds me I need to take you through the basics before you leave." He paused thoughtfully as he reached his keyboard. "Gambling first? Or the music?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:30 am

Lyseil smiled sweetly at his remark on bed-times. "Ear-plugs." After that one incident, she had starting using those. "Usually I just tend to go to sleep earlier than her, so I'm sound asleep when she crashes." There was really no other way to describe the process of Sabine going to sleep other than crashing.

Thank goodness she had seen that Z at least kept things tidy! The thought of getting together with someone who was as much as a slob as Sabine was... well, that wouldn't have lasted long.

"Music, please. I've already been practising gambling, actually. I read up all about sabacc on my lunch break today and played on my datapad. Jax even gave me a few pointers too." She took another sip of the rum and reached for her violin case. Tonight it didn't have any interesting sounds coming from it.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:44 am

"I don't know if you'll beat her to bed this evening, but I imagine a few more of those will have yo sleeping well enough regardless.' He motioned towards the glass of rum, and rose from his seat to fetch his own. "Though Ear plugs are a great idea." They seemed the obvious choice honestly.

"Music it is then." He agreed, settling once more into his seat with his glass nearby. "Do you want to pick the first song? Then I can decide on the second. We keep going like that until we've pieced a set together?" Even if they started now, they'd likely be here half the night.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:06 am

As long as Sabine was asleep by the time she got back, Lyseil figured she'd avoid any awkward questioning on where she had been. Yeah! She'll probably be asleep! She's been fighting, and then probably drinking... she'll be out like a light!

"Hmm... that sounds good, yes-yes," she nodded, taking out the violin with care. As usual, she checked the tuning on the strings first. It shouldn't have changed too much in that short time, but it was a habit. Like how one checked their gun to see see that everything was in order. "Let's see..." looking back to the datapad, she shifted the bow to one hand so she didn't end up pointing with it. "What about this one? I'm familiar with the pieces, but have never done them as a medley before."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:36 am

Zane didnt have any such worries, not that he wanted rumors following Lyseil around or anything. But, those could be deflected with all the practice they were doing.

Z's job was a lot easier, with the instrument he was playing being fully synthetic it didn't require any tuning. "I like it." He offered with a easy smile. "Just give me a few moments to familiarize myself with it, and we can give it a try."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:40 am

"Sure thing. Want me to get you a refill in the meantime?" her friendly smile always came easy to her... before it turned a bit more teasing. "Or still worried about being poisoned with sugar?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:44 am

"Oh, I know you're ticklish now. So I'm not too worried about it." His teasing smile matched hers as he glanced her way. "So thank you, I would love a refill, Lyseil." He said, flashing her a warm smile before turning back to the score.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:56 am

"Another rum, or something else?" Chuckling, Lyseil picked up his glass and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. She had a feeling she'd probably learn more about drinks and making them if she was going to spend more time with Z.

"I do wonder how you still manage to keep this bar so fully stocked, even after that party..." she asked over her shoulder as she stepped over to the bar.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:06 am

"I'm not too picky, so you can pour me a rum or surprise me." He smiled as he received the kiss on the cheek, and if the angle was better she might of recieved a playful pinch on her bottom.

"I have quite a few contacts, even on a planet like Bankor. They can help me find things from time to time." That was as easy explanation as any. "How else do you think I found you a swimsuit? I can shop even when others can't. Maybe I can show you some of the stores before we leave?"

"Though you'll have to keep quiet about them."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:20 am

Hmmm... surprise!

"Huh... now that you put it like that, that makes sense. I just figured that for some reason, you had lots of extra things in your wardrobe, including women's wear, considering it was so spacious in there." She picked up a cocktail glass, which was the first hint she was going to try to make something. "But sure, your secret is safe with me."

Let's see... not the sweet vermouth, then. Dry vermouth.

"Hm, and oh, you did say you had a friend who was good at making stuff and could make adjustments! So I wasn't expecting there to be like an underground-booze-and-bikini circle going around, you know..."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:32 am

"I do have a lot of extra things in my wardrobe, not much in the way of women's wear though." Though at one point that wasn't the case. "Most ladies start asking questions when you pull ladies clothes out of your closet." He turned back, not wanting to peek at what she was making. It was supposed to be a surprise after all.

That brought a laugh to his lips. "Its mostly booze, so weapons, and other odds and ends. There are some less sought after items though. Like lingerie and swimwear, though they are generally a bit more expensive then they would usually be." It was hard to stock things like that at their normal prices. "I did take Garth once, back in Rygor. I'm not sure what he actually thought about it."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:40 am

And whiskey...

"Hmm... oh! In the sewers? Huh," Lyseil sounded a bit surprised as she pieced it together. "Now that makes sense why I saw such a sharp-dressed man along with the rural fly-boy there," she chuckled. "You two did stand out."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:48 am

"You got it, Starlight." Z offered with a light laugh. "And yeah we did stand out." He glanced her way. "I did remember seeing someone else a bit out of place there too. But she had her face covered.

"But yeah, he needed a few things so I helped out. Least I could do for him. He helped me with a few things too."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:52 am

"With such a stench, keeping the nose covered is preferred," their eyes met briefly and she gave him a wink. She wasn't sure how surpised she should be that he recognized her being there... Z had proven to have a keen eye for detail so far.

Add bitters.

"He's a good guy. A bit too... rustic for my tastes, but he's sweet and means well." Even if he thinks I shouldn't excersise. The thought made her puff her cheeks in annoyance.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:08 am

"That's quite true." He was a bit more used to stench then he would like to admit though. "A thick wrap around the face just doesn't go with my hat though." He didnt need to point out that he hadn't recognized her, just that there was someone there out of place.

"Yeah, I can understand that... I thought about setting Sabine and him up on a date. I think they'd click pretty well." He paused thoughtfully. "Maybe we can get the two dancing tomorrow?" The puffing of the cheeks went unnoticed. He was once again facing the wrong direction.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:15 am

Which was probably good. Lyseil wasn't in the mood to be compared to a rabbit again like Jax had done last time she did that in front of someone else.

Hmmm... should have a twist, maybe? she decided against it, not feeling like starting with cutting lemon peels for just one drink now.

"Hm... Sabine and Garth? Doesn't hurt to try. Though I worry Garth might be in over his head with someone like her," she chuckled. "As much as I might complain about her messiness and snoring though, I do like her. She's a good friend. Maybe others will find her faults more charming than I do."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:09 am

"Well, she was one of the ladies that came to mind... I'm really not too sure on his type though. I do think he'd have a good time trying to teach her to dance though." He paused as he started to work his way through the song, the light music filling the room.

"I'm sure she'll find someone though, I'm sure he will to for that matter." There was a small pause. "I'm just not that man, the snoring maybe, but the messiness?" He shook his head. "I just couldn't do it. I'm a bit of a clean freak if you haven't noticed."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:32 am

Lyseil paused silently for a while to just listen to the music... they were both chatty people, but there was just something very nice about listening him play the piano.

"Sounds like we're similar there," she chuckled. "I can't stand mess myself. I did clean up for Sabine after a few days because the mess irked me so much, but now I'm kind of just gritting my teeth and bearing it because I'm not her maid or her mother..." despite the topic, she was speaking in good humor. "And of course, I don't snore. Princesses don't snore." She laughed a little and finished stirring together the drink and began to strain it into the glass.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:27 am

"That's good to know, I'll add to my criteria for proper princesses. Don't snore, know how to dance, elegant..." He trailed off thoughtfully. "Anything I'm missing?" There was a teasing note in his voice as he asked, he wasnt really serious.

"That's a good lesson to learn. You dont have to take care of your roommates, especially the ones that will go weeks without doing their laundry." He paused, hopefully she didnt handle all her laundry that was. "Now I'm curious if she does the smell test before she wears something..."

"Wait, I probably dont want to know."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:31 am

She got a good laugh from that. "I will spare you the details then. It might be too much for you," she grinned as she turned around with the drink in hand. "... I made it a dry one. Though I hope you'll like it."

It was only the second time she'd made a cocktail like that, so she was certainly hoping it would be to his tastes. At least more than the Lemondrop she'd made with Niall for Jizz night.

The glass was carefully placed beside him, though she kept her hand on it a bit longer...
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics