Re: Between the sheets (Day 12 Early night )

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:56 am

"You sound like you speak from some experience there," it wasn't quite a question, as she had enough pieces of the puzzle by now to know that Zanebry had been through more than she had, in many ways. Including friends and lovers. Both things she didn't have that much of herself. Rayne had been one of her few friends, and she still felt bad about not having heard about her death until she came to Bankor.

At least she felt she had done a better job this time around.

"Kindness and smiling, huh?" Lyseil chuckled quietly, closing her eyes too to allow herself to feel calm and at ease after a long, long day. "And for a while I thought it was just the scoundrel trying to fluster the royal princess."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:07 am

"A little bit..." His lips worked into a half smile. "Commitment has been a bit of a issue for me... More a couple years ago then now. But I should likely tell you the idea of it still scares me." More then he'd like to admit. Letting people get to close felt dangerous.

"There was a bit of that too." He replied his tone slightly teasing. "You're endlessly attractive when you blush." He paused a moment as she realized what she said. "An a actual Royal Princess... I should of put that together." His lips quirked into a wry smile. "I'm not sure I should be allowed to kiss one of those."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:13 am

The idea didn't scare her as much, but for now she was at least thinking of the possibility of it. Maybe that was his reason for wanting to take it slow, she figured.

"What, you didn't know?" Lyseil was a bit surprised. "I had thought Niall told you, or you knew that House Panteer has been the royal House of Alderaan for something like the past ten generations."

Her hands squeezed his reassuringly. "If it's any consolation, I'm not closely related to Queen Silara. My father is like her second cousin's nephew."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:48 am

"He told me I couldn't just go propositioning you, that you were a proper noble lady." Z mused thoughtfully. "As for the other part... Well, my concerns have almost always been outside the Republic. I suppose I should have looked into that though "

"Mmm... That is a bit of a relief." He conceded, letting the young woman shift in his arms slightly, so he could get a bit better angle at her lips. "And I hope you dont mind if I take that as permission." Z addee before leaning in to take her lips in their first proper kiss.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:00 am

"Oh, he said that, did he?" she smirked. It sounded very much like Niall.

Lyseil moved so that it was easier for her to see Zanebry's face. She almost inquired what he meant by permission, but quickly caught on as the distance between them became shorter and shorter, and she met him halfway for a proper kiss.

The princess didn't let this be like the last time when he had just stolen a quick kiss from her lips, as she let her hand rest against the back of his neck as she kissed him tenderly in return.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:20 am

The lingering kiss ended in a smile, as Z pulled away, "If we're going to continue with this we might want to shift into a less awkward position." He offered with a light chuckle, It almost felt like they had managed to get tangled up with each other. "Should we sit side by side? Or would would your highness prefer another permission?" He continued playfully, though it wasn't laughter that danced behind his eyes as he looked towards her.

"But yes, he did." Zane said thoughtfully. "He was very insistent on that part, about how I should treat you respectfully."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:34 am

"Ah right... probably a good idea." She laughed a little as well, and being called 'highness' made her laugh more as she partially covered her embarrased face with a raised hand.

"Highness is off-duty right now." Lyseil really hoped this wouldn't turn awkward now. "Side by side will do fine..."

As they untangled from another and could snuggle against eachother again, Lyseil booped Zanebry's nose with the tip of her finger. "Are you going to act differently now - now that you have figured out that princess is more than just what some people call me?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Re: Between the sheets (Day 12 Early night Three Drinks)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:07 am

"Off-duty it is then, Starlight." Z repleid as his laughter joined hers and the shifted into a more comfortable position.

Awkward wasn't anywhere near his mind as they settled in beside each other. "I hadn't planned to... I mean I might tease you about it a bit more.. But I don't think it really changes anything." His hand drifted up to her cheek, as a soft smile made it's way onto his lips. "A title doesn't change who you are."

His eyes drifted toward hers. "And to me you're a lovely young woman, one who is slowly becoming more important to me. One I want to spend this evening with, kissing and sharing music."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:19 am

Her grin brightened up her face. "Ah well, I can probably live with some teasing. Just means I'll have to find ways of teasing you in return." The grin melted into a soft smile as she felt his hand on her cheek.

"And I'm glad to hear that. It means a lot to me that I'm still the same person to you... and that I'm important to you." Her lips gently pressed together. "I like being with you and... I hope to spend more time with you to get to know you better." She chuckled warmly and turned her head just enough to kiss the palm of his hand. "Kissing and sharing music sounds like a lovely way to spend the evening."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:36 am

"I'm sure you'll manage to find something." He offered with a light laugh.Z had managed to share at least one or two embarrassing moments with her. and their would probably be more.

"I'm willing to make some time for that, to spend time together, and get to know each other." Though it might not be easy. "I'm not always running around the galaxy." The kiss on his hand only made his smile widen, and he found himself leaning in again, for another lingering kiss. Letting his passion slightly peek through, as he lost himself in her lips for a moment.

Eventually he'd pull away, his voice low as he asked. "Which first. More kisses or music?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:21 am

"And here I seem to recall you were the one offering to travel with me...?" It was her turn to tease a little now.

Lyseil could feel her breath quickening as he kissed her again, feeling more of his passion. No, she wouldn't go back on her decision to take it slow to start with. Even if Z made it very tempting with that kind of kiss.

Her breath trembled softly as he spoke. "... If I don't say music, I have a feeling it will be harder to move away from this. So..." the kiss time was sweet but brief, "music. We also have drinks to finish...?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:41 am

"I did, didn't I." He mused thoughtfully. "Well, the offer still stands, if you want it to."

She was quite right in her assessment, and as much as Zan might want to kiss her more he drew away, letting his fingers drift from her cheek. she might notice a certain amount of fire behind his eyes as he did so, slow was certainly not a easy thing for him. But he was trying to commit to it.

"Yes, drinks." He said letting out a short breath, to try to clear his mind. Picking up his hat from where he'd placed it on the couch, Z placed it on her head. "Was there another song you had in mind? Or should we try the Spring Sonata again?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:48 am

"I'll consider it more as I learn more of what my schedule might look like after this..." Lyseil smiled and smoothed out her hair as he went for his hat.

She could tell it was harder for him, and assumed he had probably had a bit more stormy relationships in the past. That he was making the effort wasn't unnoticed but appriciated.

"Spring Sonata is fine, but I'm open to suggestions?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:09 am

"Well, if he wanted to be slightly bold, we could do the romance for the piano and the violin." Though in a few ways that might be a bit heavy.

"Of course if we are looking for something longer there is always violin sonata number 1." He pursed his lips.

"Though both of those are classics of we want to play for people here, maybe we should do some of those more modern pieces? I'm sure someone like Sabine would end up snoring if we went too classic."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:20 am

Lyseil nearly snorted a laugh as she picked up her glass of rum.

"Having bunked with her since we moved to the Valiant Star, I can attest to the fact that she certainly would snore. Loudly." She sniffed haughtily. Just a bit.

"She sleeps through all kinds of noise, so I don't know what she would like..."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:13 am

"Wook rock." He recalled that was one of her favorites. Though he was also slightly pleased he hadn't slept with the cute Mandolorian, that kind of snoring he could live without.

Picking up his own glass he took a sip. "We cant match that level of noise though, so we just need to be exciting enough to catch their interest. Then we can use our skills to blow them away?"

"That or have icecubes to stuff down peoples shirts if we catch them sleeping."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:25 am

"I do like the suggestion ice cubes," she giggled and took a sip from her rum. "But we can make due with talent. There's always doing a classic twist on popular tunes."

"Maybe something people could dance to?" Lyseil suggested.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:39 am

"People did seem to enjoy the dancing at jazz night." Zanebry mused thoughtfully. "So you might be onto something there."

He moved across the floor to grab his datapad. "Let's look at some of those popular songs, put a list together of what might be good." His lips quirked into a wry smile. "Though I admit I'm no expert on popular, so you'll bear the brunt of the work there."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:20 am

"What?" Lyseil broke into a laugh. "Oh... sugar," she was still chuckling as she tried to compose herself, "and here I thought you were cool. You're the delinquent who became a handsome rogue, and I'm the awkward nerd."

The scenario was just too amusing.

"I'll do my best, but I was never the cool kid."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:05 pm

"I never went for cool, I aimed for classic and classy." Z explained as he retook his seat beside her, his lips spreading into a bot of a grin as he laughed softly. "That is pretty amusing though." He shook his head slightly amusement behind his eyes. "But I'd have to say, while you might of been the awkward nerd. Now your more along the lines of the sexy one."

"We should likely do okay, as long as we work on it together." Placing the datapad between them he pulled up a site hosting various music videos. "We should be able to find some things here."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:22 pm

"A sexy nerd? Is that the one with glasses and impractical high heels?" Lyseil teasingly nudged his side as he rejoined her.

"But sure, working on it together sounds good. Hmmm, I think I have some ideas...?" She aptly navigated the Holonet-place to find videos of the violinist whose piece she had played last time they got together for music.

----

OOC: At work with phone posting so can't link, but Vanessa Mae!
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:34 pm

"Maybe." He reached a hand over to tickle her ribs, his tone a bit teasing as well. "But even though you might look good in some cute glasses, wearing some thigh highs and a mini skirt, that's not really what I was talking about.

"It's more your confidence, your bravery your sense of adventure,and while you dress a bit conservatively, often enough it's in clothes that suit you." his smile turned a bit naughty as they browsed the videos. "Like that shirt and skirt from yesterday, you really don't want to know the kind of thoughts they gave me."

He felt silent as he concentrated more on the screen. "I do like this, it's what you played for me yesterday isn't it?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:41 pm

She yelped meekly in response to the tickling. Last time she had confessed to be ticklish, she ended up being tickled mercilessly. She was not going to repeat that.

"I don't think I've even worn a miniskirt before," she chuckled a d decided to not think about what her thighs might look like in that.

"Yes-yes," a nod, "that's her. You really think it could work?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Zane smiled at the response, but didn't try to press the attack, instead sliding his arm around her waist, so the could snuggle in a little closer.

"I think you'd look good in one. Maybe you could try wearing one if we ever go out to a club. I've already told niall I planned to drag him out to one." Maybe if they all got together on Alderaan or something? Alderaan had clubs didn't it? "Though I suppose you'd have to be comfortable showing that much skin."

"I do." He offered after a thoughtful moment. "And it works better with a keyboard like I have too. I have more options to work with then a regular piano." Absentmindedly, the arm around Lyseil started taping notes out on her thigh, Z was seemingly trying to put the song together by ear.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:58 pm

It seemed she was just now starting to pick up on the point that he had called her sexy. "... You thought I was sexy wearing such a long skirt and plain clothes? I... would've thought the dress I wore for jizz night to have fit that bill more," she commented, blushing slightly. She'd been called pretty or cute, rarely beautiful, but sexy was not something she was very used to hearing. "Wait, you're dragging Niall to a club? Like a night club? How are you planning on achieving that?"

Lyseil didn't quite have the ear for putting music to piano-keys, but she could tell that that was what Z was doing. Though the teasing of her thigh made her squirm under his touch, as she tried to keep herself from falling to the tickling.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics