Re: Exit Poll [D12 MA]

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:46 am

Jax laughed and smiled at Niall "Now that is a story that is best shared over a good glass of whiskey." he gave the captain a grin "let's just say I've dated women with more explosive tempers than Azura."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:26 am

Niall laughed, shaking his head. "Jax..." He began, still laughing softly. "I hope you don't mind me saying. But it rather seems to me that you have a type."

The laughter trailed off, Niall's gaze turning more thoughtful. "But the two of you seem to be okay...?" It was at least half a question.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:04 am

Jax threw his head back and laughed "That I may, what can I say women who fight hard also tend to love just as hard." he said with a little smirk at the captain. His features softened a bit "Yeah its different with Azura, I am more able to let her be the only one. I have never been good at relationships but this one feels different. I don't know maybe I'm wrong and one day it'll all go up in flames but for right now I'm enjoying it and like you said she cares for me and I care for her."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:08 am

"Hmmm." Niall said, one eyebrow going up. "Fight hard, indeed. That punch she gave you the night of the jizz dance seemed certainly seemed hard enough."

After a moment, he shrugged. "But... that's love, I suppose, isn't it?"
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:13 am

"Well she had accidentally punched me in a tender spot, I had been shot there the day before. She didn't admit it then but she felt bad about it. It wasn't really all that hard honestly." he said with a rueful grin "She knows I think Lyseil is attractive so she gets a little extra jealous when I'm with her plus their personalities are just very different so Azura doesn't like her too much to begin with."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:36 am

Niall's eyes narrowed. For a few moments he chewed on his lip, looking rather as though he'd bitten into something sour. "Is that so?" Niall said dryly.

He shook his head, his expression returning to normal. "You know, I don't think Azura much likes me either. Is there someone that she does like, besides you?"
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:53 am

"yeah its unfounded jealousy still, I think Lyseil is a pretty woman but we come from entirely different places. I think she makes a wonderful friend but I'd never pursue anything more with her." he said casually.

Jax chuckles a bit "There are a few, she likes Garth well enough even agreed to let him join our crew. seems to get on really well with Oddyn saw her visiting him in the hospital. She's gotten along with quite a few people they just have to be able to handle her somewhat abrasive personality."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:44 pm

That reassurance seemed to settle Niall somewhat. He gave Jax a nod of acknowledgement.

"Hmmm..." Niall chewed a lip. "I've heard of Oddyn, although I've never met him. Very tough, from what I've heard. I've met Garth, although only briefly." Niall smiled sadly; he'd met him in mutual appreciation of a certain blue rear, now gone. After a moment, he shrugged. "I've learned that trying to get everyone to like you is a waste of time and energy. It's better to just be who you are, and let friends find you based on that."
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:58 pm

jax nods in agreement "Certainly, its not always going to be sunshine and rainbows with everyone, some people just don't get along and that's totally ok so long as they can at least remain civil about it. You're right its a waste of time and energy, your true friends always show themselves in the end."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:00 am

Niall chuckled. "No, certainly not. Sometimes it's going to be explosions and bystanders running for cover."

Smiling, he offered Jax his hand. "You're alright, Jax. So long as you keep doing the right thing, you can count on me as a friend."
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:26 am

He took the hand and shook it firmly "You're not half bad for a boy scout either." he said with a toothy grin "I can't promise you I'll be perfect but I always try to do what I feel is right at the time. You can count on me for help if you need it, you have my number? after all this I likely won't be easy to find for a bit if you don't."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:53 am

Matching Jax's firmness, Niall chuckled. "I get that a lot, actually." His expression grew more serious. "Doing what you feel is right is a good start. But there's something I've learned recently. Everyone slips sometimes. But a good friend will make sure you don't fall." Niall had rather a lot of those, he felt.

He released Jax's hand. "I don't. Ummmm... send it to me?" He didn't want Jax getting a look at his datapad right now. Niall's eyes narrowed thoughtfully. "Sounds like you're dropping off the grid for a bit, then?"
Niall Organa

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:46 am

"will do, it'll be nice to keep in contact." He ran a hand through his blonde hair and sighed a little "Um I wouldn't say off the grid per say just will be busy looking for new work and dealing with a few issues. I won't be staying in the same place for any significant stretch of time I imagine at least for the next year or two then I'll set up somewhere. I'd hate for you to call in my offer of help and not be able to find me."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:37 pm

"Hmmm..." Niall said. After a moment, he gave Jax a nod. "Well, be careful, okay? It's a dangerous galaxy out there."

He straightened, hands checking his gear. "I should be getting back. There's a few more things I have to take care of." He made a face. "There always are, right?" Chuckling softly, he gave Jax another little nod. "Take care of yourself, Jax."
Niall Organa

Previous
Forum Statistics