Re: Gambling? I'm in! (D13, EE, Three Drinks)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:38 am

"So I think that puts Niall in charge of the drunk snacks?" Zane offered thoughtfully as he took a sip of his new drink, it was strong but not bad. He had to avoid a grimace when Garth poured some of his more expensive rum on top of the remnants of the cactus juice Sabine had been drinking.... Hopefully they'd mix well.

"Is it Tethy's deal?" Z asked after a moment, having lost track in all the hubub,not that there were too many others left that hadn't dealt yet.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:26 am

"It does sound nice to have something to eat that isn't from the mess hall," Lyseil chimed in with interest as it seemed Niall would be set to cooking duty.

She did have a hunch what Zanebry might be feeling as Garth went for one of the more pricey bottles, and she shifted slightly in her seat as she sipped from the rather strong g&t.

"... I'd say you have a future as a junior officer, Garth." She remarked with humor.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:24 am

"Pours almost exactly like, Niall." Z confirmed, shifting in his seat as he placed his glass on the table. "Which isnt nesacarily a bad things."

"So is the vote in, do we spend some of our minutes to taste Nialls cooking?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:52 am

Niall smiled. "Well. Let's see if I can get enough of someone's minutes to get a second pair of hands for it. Someone to help chop the vegetables would be quite welcome."

He played cheerfully; in truth, making a meal for everyone was starting to sound fun to him.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:29 am

"Sure, I'll spend my token of Niall's time to have food prepared for me by an Organa," she shot Niall a teasing smile.

"Now, who can we get to help him?" After a moment's thought she looked to the Jedi. "Tethys, perhaps?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:46 am

"i'll chip in for that." Zane offered with a easy smile, having Sabine do it would likely be a disaster,his small kitchen would likely never survive. He glanced between the two. "Lets just finish this hand, and maybe you two can get started?"

He paused thoughtfully. "Though I do wonder if Tethys has ever cooked before."

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics