Gambling? I'm in! (D13, EE, Three Drinks)

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:12 am

Well, tonight was a special occassion! The Republic had declared victory, Varo Kryze was no more, and everyone was celebrating. So it made sense to dress up again like she had for jizz night, hair styled up in a loose braided bun and her customary crystal pendant around her neck.

Invitations had been sent out for a relaxing game of sabacc aboard the Three Drinks, so now it was just a matter of waiting for the others to arrive too.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Re: Gambling? I'm in! (D13, EE, Three Drinks)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:36 am

Zane was equally dressed up, though not in the same suit he wore to Jizz night. This one seemed to have a bit of a Corellian flair to it. All the better for a night of gambling right?

He was without his hat, so which may come as a bit of a surprise, but his hair had been precisely styled, and as he glanced in the direction of Lyseil he shut her a smile. "The others should be here soon. You want to show them or should I?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:41 am

"I can show them in, no problem," she smiled brightly as she turned to face him.

Lyseil's eyebrows rose a little at the stylish ensemble. "Goodness, you look rather dashing in that. Ah, but where's the hat?" she chuckled warmly. It was unusual to see him without it, but she did like it this way too. "Afraid I was going to steal it again?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Garth Wayne » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:49 am

Garth was the opposite of finely dressed, tight white t-shirt, dark blue jeans and his heavy work boots. It was a look that suited him, but was far from high fashion.

"Yo Zane," he called out as he approached the Three Drinks. "Ah'm not too early am ah?" He asked as he headed towards the ramp.
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:53 am

"And you look simply radiant, though I shouldn't expect any less from Sunshine, should I?" He smiled slightly hand going up to adjust a hat that wasnt there. "Oh, you're allowed to steal it." He teased softly.

"But I figured we shouldn't get into that in front of guests." His lips curled into a smirk. "My major concern was someone trying to get me to wager it. I mean, I'd have to ask for something of equal value be put on the line, and that might leave one of our guests naked."

Laughter danced behind his eyes as he continue. "I can get it though, if you think I should."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:07 am

Lyseil smiled brightly, and shook her head over his explanation of why the hat was safely stored away for now. "Really, it's no worry." She turned her attention to the approach of the first guest and stepped out to meet him.

"Good evening, ensign! Or... hmm... Garth or mr. Wayne off-duty?" She had called him ensign at the Rec Hall, but then it had just seemed more proper then. They had still been in the base, after all. "And you're not too early, no. I'm sure the others will be along shortly."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Garth Wayne » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:19 am

"Garth's fine ma'am.Especially since it ain't Ensign fer much longer, ah've decided t' put in my papers fer a leave of absence. Try and wrap mah head around this force thing and what it means t' mah life." He replied with a smile as he realised that he wasn't the first to arrive at least, although he also quickly noticed how underdressed he was for the evening, at least based off his impression of Lyseil's attire.

"Sides, the Republic don't pay enough fer the wardrobe ah need t' keep up with y'all." He joked freely as he greeted Lyseil.
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:34 am

"Garth." Zane flashed the man a warm smile, as he entered. "Happy you could make it, and really don't worry about your clothes."

"Unless you want me to check and see if I have something you can borrow." He asked as he looked the young man over. "I should have something that will fit you."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:37 am

"It's quite alright," she assured him too. "I just felt like dressing up a bit for tonight since people seem to be celebrating."

Garth didn't have to know that there was no way she could keep up with her wardrobe.

She wondered about asking him about this Force-thing, but that could wait until some other time. At least wait and see if he wanted to dress up too.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Tethys Carrack » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:42 am

Garth might possibly be relieved when Tethys arrives shortly after him in similarly informal dress--loose robe tossed over a sleeveless wrapped tunic, comfortably trousers, and her faithful old boots. The only indication that she might be realizing she has under-dressed is a slight upward twitch of one eyebrow as she glides up the boarding ramp of the Three Drinks.

"'Evening, Garth," she says with a small smile. "Zanebry. And... Sergeant Panteer? Unless you are off-duty enough for first names."
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Garth Wayne » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:51 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Unless you want me to check and see if I have something you can borrow." He asked as he looked the young man over. "I should have something that will fit you."

Spotting Tethys in similarly casual garb, Garth shook his head. "Nah, 'salright. Besides ah don't think ah'll find much use fer fancy clothes fer the next stsge of m' journey." Garth responded to Zane before offering as smile and nod to Tethys.

Forgoing the unofficial he'd bestowed upon the Jedi he greeted her simply. "Evrnin' Tethys, glad t' see ya hale 'n hearty."
Garth Wayne

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:56 am

"Just Lyseil is fine, uh... Tethys?" she asked a bit questioningly too, since she had always called the woman 'master jedi'.

Lyseil didn't seem bothered at all to be a tad overdressed for the occassion.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:24 am

Perhaps it was an Alderaanian thing to be overdressed for the occasion. Because Niall showed up wearing a very fine cape. As well as the fine Republic uniform that fit both it and him best.

He was by now comfortable walking up the ramp of Three Drinks by himself, greeting everyone with a nod and a smile as he arrived. "Good evening, everyone." He said, his voice soft and polite. "I hope I'm not late."
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Tethys Carrack » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:33 am

Garth Wayne wrote:Forgoing the unofficial he'd bestowed upon the Jedi he greeted her simply. "Evrnin' Tethys, glad t' see ya hale 'n hearty."

"The same for you," Tethys says in response, her small smile growing a touch warmer.

Lyseil Panteer wrote:"Just Lyseil is fine, uh... Tethys?" she asked a bit questioningly too, since she had always called the woman 'master jedi'.

Lyseil didn't seem bothered at all to be a tad overdressed for the occassion.

"Lyseil and Tethys, then." She nods, then lifts a hand to greet Niall when he arrives.
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:35 am

"Good evening, Niall," of course she gave a bright smile to him too.

"An Organa is never late, unless it's fashionable," she teased with a light chuckle. "And that cape is very fashionable."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:44 am

"I know." Niall said, smiling. "That's why I wore it."

His smile lingered on her a moment longer, before he looked around, rubbing his hands together. "So, what are we playing? Some sort of card game? Sabacc, or something like that?" He asked innocently. It wasn't very convincing.
Niall Organa

Postby Garth Wayne » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:15 am

It was convincing enough for Garth.

"Not sure Cap'n. Ah just heard that there were a gathering of some people ah've come t' respect and like very much over the past few months. Figured ah'd be a fool t' pass it up, even if it does cost me most o' me account balance fer the privilege."
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:18 am

"Well, why don't we start with drinks." Z motioned to the hard table he had set up in the center of the room and the chairs that surrounded it. "So, take a seat,I'll get you all something."

"Anyone have any requests?" Z asked as he made his way over to the bar. "I know most of you like it when I surprise you, but there is no harm in asking right?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:26 am

"We're playing sabacc," Lyseil clarified and let the others get comfortable before taking a seat herself.

Sabine seemed to be the last person on the list on invites to arrive. Not unexpected, she thought.

"I like surprises!" She said cheerfully at the offer of drinks.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:37 am

"The famous Three Drinks, eh?" A familiar voice could be heard as Sabine stepped up in her usual grey fatigues, though almost clean this time. "What's up, you guys left your have fun clothes in the washer?" She asked the Alderaani as she waved to everyone. "We're here, eh? In one piece. Alive." She seemed to take a beat, as she recalled all the close calls she had. "At the end." There was a hint of sadness in her voice as she spoke.
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Tethys Carrack » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:46 am

"Oh, that reminds me." One of Tethys's hands disappears into an inside pocket of her robe, and a moment later produces a half-liter bottle of a clear reddish-gold liquid. "For your cabinet. On this part of the Rim there was no question of finding any Calamarian kelpwine, which is the closest thing to my native liquor... but it is an acquired taste in any case." She shakes her head very slightly. "Falleen brandy may be more enjoyable."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:00 am

"What, don't you like capes, Sabine?" Niall flashed his sergeant a grin. "I'd have trouble thinking of a more fun garment." He bet Z could. This was probably not a good line of thought...

Niall cleared his throat. "Surprise me, Z. You usually do anyway." He peered curiously at the bottle that Tethys had provided.
Niall Organa

Postby Garth Wayne » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:03 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Anyone have any requests?" Z asked as he made his way over to the bar. "I know most of you like it when I surprise you, but there is no harm in asking right?"

"Somethin' simple." Garth answers their host as he smiles and waves to Sabine. They hadn't spoken much that he could recall, but they'd surely passed each other in the corridors ofthe Valiant at one point or another.
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:16 am

"Sabine." He greeted the Mandolorian woman with a bright smile. "Don't think I forgot your offer to wear a dress if I bought you one. you'll find it on a hangar in the closet... first door on your left." Turning back towards the crowd, he dipped his head in thanks to Tethys.

"That you, Tethys. we'll have to share a glass of it before the night is through. For now though, I suppose I'll surprise you as well, and I'm pretty sure Sabine will want something simple like Garth." with that he went back to mixing, it'd take a few minutes with a order this size.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:21 am

"You still have some of that shine?" She asked with a wink before moving towards the hangar. "If it's a new dress, I might need to take a quick shower, if that's okay with you guys."

Lyseil might have felt a disturbance in the Force.
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Next
Forum Statistics