Re: Goodnight Kiss (D13, MN, Three Drinks)

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:35 am

"True, I did, hmm," she admitted with a confident grin, especially since it seemed she had found his weak spots. So she did the most natural thing for tactical advantage, which was to claim the high ground! It wasn't hard for her to shift herself enough to be on top of him, which she hoped would make him stop tickling her in return right now.

"I do have the high ground now... but I can be merciful."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:05 am

The move caught a bit by surprise, and he laughed as she rolled her way on top of him. It did get him to stop his assault though as he paused to enjoy the view, as his hands settled on her hips.

"Merciful?" He asked, his eyebrow raised curiously. "I am curious what you mercy entails, Princess." He murmured his tone teasing.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:11 am

"Hmmm..." her hands settled over his, giving both his hands a gentle squeeze. "I figured I'd ask about some embarrassing stories, instead of tickling you into submission to get them out of you."

Aggressive negotiations, indeed.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:41 am

"Oh?" He pondered that for a few moments, his eyes drinking her in. "I suppose I can agree to that, though I should let you know, I may try and ravish you at any moment."

"What kind of embarrassing stories were you looking for?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:53 am

Her lips parted slowly as she giggled. "Really now?" She hadn't thought he'd be so quick to get started there again already.

"Hm... I just like listening to you when you talk about yourself, and what you've done. I feel pretty much like an open book - a rather short one at that. You though," her thumbs gently massaged the back of his hands, "you still have so much mystery around you. You did tell me about your attempt at the long-distance jumping, from the roof-top, so I have at least heard one embarrassing truth about you."

Lyseil sighed happily. "You know me, I'm naturally curious..."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:27 am

"Well, it might be a bit, but it's hard to resist such a beautiful view." Zane explained, a teasing smile on his lips, it wasn't like he couldn't do a number of things with just his fingers and lips either.

"Stories though." He paused thoughtfully as he thought over some. "I suppose a bit of bad luck counts as embarrassing enough. This happened back on Nar Shaddaa, after something of a clandestine meeting I had with a information broker. I was taking some back alleys away, trying to mask where I'd been when I ran into a little protest from some of the residents."

His lips formed a slight frown. "They arent too unusual, the hutts aren't the best masters, so I tried to skirt my way around the crowd. Ended up running into some enforcers instead." He shook his head. "The gas they use to disperse those crowds isnt any fun, and I got face full of it. I imagine I looked quite the fool ducking into a alley way and trying to get away. I did manage, though just barley." Zane offered lys a sly wink. "Not even I can be cool and composed all the time."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:42 pm

"Ah, my fantasy of you always being cool is now crushed," she teased and leaned forward to kiss him on the lips.

"Sounds like life on Nar Shaddaa could be pretty rough... is that where you spent most of your time? After being discharged, I mean?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:57 pm

He returned the kiss, his hands sliding from her hips to her thighs. "I'll just have to give you a few new fantasies, then." A wicked smile made it's way onto his lips. "Like tales of the planet where cosmopolitans are sweet."

"I wandered for a while, pretty aimlessly, but yeah I eventually made my way to Nar Shaddaa. Spent most of a few years there." His eyes had a far away look for a moment as he thought back on it. "Things could be harsh, but there were some bright spots."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:54 pm

"I'm pretty confident you can manage that..." she smiled as her lips touched his forehead. "... hmmm... just why does the cosmopolitan have to be pink? It's that cutesy color that always fool me." Lyseil admitted as she made herself comfortable to lie on top of him. There was no escape from the princess cuddles now.

"Hmm... I'd like to go there some day. With you. I've seen Coruscant, but I have a feeling the two are quite different even if they're both city-planets. And... I'd really like to show you around my homeworld."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:17 pm

Not that he had any real desire to escape them, as he wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her in place. "It's the fruit juice involved." He explained with a small smile. "I can probably find you a cute pink cocktail that's a little bit sweeter. If you'd like me too."

"They are, the way the Republic does things is quite a bit different then the hutt's. We can go though, I would like to show you some of the places I used to go to, my old haunts as it were. We could dance at quite a few of them." He leaned in for a kiss as she mentioned that later one. "I'll freely promise you I'll go with you there. I had already planned on it, and now I have even more reason to. I'd like to walk you on those beaches you told me about."

"Maybe sometime I could show you my home world too." that would likely be fairly far in the future though."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:45 pm

"I like the sound of that. Maybe put a cute umbrella in it too?" her nose rubbed against his before she kissed him once more. "But I really liked that maroon one. Bramble. Maybe a new favorite of mine ..." It did have the winning combination of color and flavors.

For a brief moment it started to sink in more that Nar Shaddaa was were Rayne had died. But she pushed it away again, focusing more on the man here who had thoroughly charmed her.

"I'd love to see your home too." Her voice was soft. "More than Nar Shaddaa..."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:19 pm

"I'll have to make it for you again then." It was a time consuming but if she liked it, it was worth the while. "And I do have some of those cute umbrellas, I usually save them for drinks that are a bit more tropical."

"We can add that to the list then." Zane replied his heart fluttering nervously for a moment. Seeing home spoke of seeing family, and that was something very close to commitment. "Tae will probably call me a pervert."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:40 pm

Lyseil was a better empath than card player. And she noticed there was something.

"... sorry... I'm... saying silly things now, aren't I?" She still didn't quite know what bothered him.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:44 am

"No." He snuggled in a bit closer, hugging her a bit tighter. "I love it when you say silly things."

"Its just me, long term scares me..." That was the simple matter of it. "Having someone close, who can hurt me. Not that I think you will."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:58 am

She rested her head next to his and gave him a reassuring hug.

"But you're worried that, indirectly, I could hurt you?" she asked carefully, knowing that he had still been through a lot that she didn't yet understand all about. That someone would use me to hurt you
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:36 am

"Yeah, I dont always make a lot of friends... Honestly I likely tend to make more enemies... Czerka for example isnt very pleased with me."

He closed his eyes, taking a slow breath. "I worry what some of those people would do to those close to me, if they got a chance at it. What could happen to you, and what that might make me do."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:47 am

As he closed his eyes, Lyseil studied his face more closely, taking in the details of his face in this moment where he was speaking of his worries, and also trusting her enough with that information.

"Maybe it's just my optimistic nature, but... wouldn't you trust me to have your back too against these people?" Her hand reached up and the slightly calloused fingers gently caressed his face, starting by his hairline and going down his cheek. "I'm tougher than I look, you know."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:43 am

"You are." He agreed, his eyes slowly opening as her hand reached his cheek. "I know that well enough already, or else I wouldn't of asked you for help like u have."

Holding her a bit tighter he rolled, seizing the high ground in this moment of opportunity. "Just sometimes my head and my heart disagree." He murmured before moving in to kiss her. "It might take a bit for the one to convince the other..."

"Buts its listening."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:58 am

She deeply breathed in his scent as they kissed once more, but hopefully not for the last time that night, yielding the high ground to him for now. "... Then I'll watch your back as you get those two to agree," her murmured voice was a warm breath against his cheek.

"We'll take this at the pace we both need, after all. And we'll see how it goes." Lyseil was largely optimistic about this, though her more sensible thoughts were reminding her that things might not nescessarily work out for different reasons. Still, she liked Z a lot, perhaps more than just liked a lot too, and she was willing to take those risks and accept the uncertainities. "Just like you need me to tell you when you're going to fast sometimes, you need to tell me too when I get ahead of myself too much, ok? I know I'm probably more... idealistic, and inexperienced? I mean, you've already figured out by now that I don't just do... this with just anyone, unless I really-really like them."

She gave him a nervous look. "... I'm rambling a bit too much now, right?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:47 am

"I think I can work with that." Zane murmured softly, kissing apparently on his mind as he parted from her lips, and started to trail them along the line of her jaw towards her neck.

"I did notice." His breath was warm aganist her skin. "You dont just kiss anyone after all, anything more then that, must be a much more exclusive list." One he didnt think he would be on at the start of the day. "I think that would be a good idea, keep each other in check a bit... " He breathed in savoring the scent of her skin. "I still like the idea of doing a bit of exploring with you, and visiting your home. Let's say we start there? Maybe try for those in the next year or so?"

His lips lingered on her collarbone. "You're cute when you ramble."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:03 am

Despite the sweat from the previous activites that had placed them in this position, her skin still had that refreshing floral scent of her perfume that seemed to cling to her entire person. And the caresses from his kisses earned him a pleased murmur.

"That sounds like a plan. One I like the sound of." She thought it was a little amusing that he seemed more willing to visit her home before the other way around, but she knew by now that his family-relations were more strained than hers were. Maybe it would put him more at ease after meeting her family first...

"Mm... and you're irresistable when you do that." It was a good thing Lyseil had nothing on her itinerary for the next day, because she had completely lost track of time in here with Zanebry. "I promise though, no more rambling tonight. Or making you worry about the future."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:33 am

"Did you want to hear more stories then?" He asked, lips against her skin as he continued his journey down. "I've got more then a few." Stories weren't really the first thing on his mind at the moment, but she could probably tell that from his actions. "Or should he see if the refresher is ready?"

He was almost definitely teasing her, as his hands came up to start and explore a few of her more sensitive areas. She could probably imagine the type of smile he had on his lips.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:12 am

Stories were also not the first thing on her mind right now either, thanks to Zanebry's antics. He could probably tell from the quiet moan his touches elicited from her that they were of the same mind there.

"Oh, stars... hmmm... the refresher can wait a little bit longer," and the stories could wait until breakfast... lunch... whatever meal they would be having after they've rested.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:29 am

There was really no need for words anymore, as Zanebry made good on his earlier promise. They'd have plenty of time to talk when they woke the next day.

/scene

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics