Re: Goodnight Kiss (D13, MN, Three Drinks)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:18 am

"Classic some might call it." That was the simple truth of it, other then some people on his homeworld few others even wore it. As her arms went up he use the opportunity to place one behind her back, his fingers traveling up as if to pace hers on his arms.

"Refined?" The kiss was returned as his fingers settled at the collar of her dress, finding the zipper there and slowly starting to pull it down. "I think I like the sound of that. Do you think it would be too out of place on Alderaan?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:31 am

Her hands moved with a slow but deliberate pace up his arms and to the collar of his shirt, where deft fingers undid the top buttons.

"Mm, I think you would turn a few heads. For the right reasons. Who knows, you might even start a trend..." She giggled and leaned forward to kiss his neck as another button came undone, and making it easier for him to pull the dipper down.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:57 am

"I dont know if I'm okay with that." He mused thoughtfully, his head tilting back so she could more easily do her kissing. "I rather like to be unique." His hand reached the small of her back, along with the zipper, but much more then that would need her aid.

Still he let his fingers slide up her skin near her spine, his touch light, almost tickling, as he waited for her to finish with his buttons. "Could you imagine having thirty of me walking around?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:21 am

Her chuckle was a breath of warmth against his exposed collarbone. "Even if thirty or more dressed like that, no one would pull it off as well as you. And besides," each button was faster and easier to undo than the previous one. "There's only one of you. You're... different. Special."

While she was normally ticklish, the sensation along her spine this time was pleasant, making her back arch slightly.

With his shirt undone, she could shift a little to slip out of the arms of her dress, which did give Z a nice view of the pale green slip she wore underneath.

The wound under her collarbone, from the snipershot back during Operation Defiant Nexu seemed to have healed well, and with some more time probably would leave no mark. The mark on the upper part of her left arm from a blaster bolt seemed much more recent though.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:57 am

"I like the way you say it, special." It likely wouldn't mean as much coming from others, and a soft smile made it's way onto his lips. "You're special too, I dont think I'll ever look at another noble of Alderaan the way I look at you."

He couldn't hope but watch as the top of her dress fell away, his eyes taking in every detail, as he shrugged the rest of the way my out of his shirt. Soon enough he would cast it away completely, fully revealing the various scars upon his chest.

"You're beautiful." He offered simply as he slipped closer, lips seeking out her recent injuries, to plant gentle kisses. As his hands moved to her hips and lifted allowing the rest of the dress to be slid off into the floor.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:24 am

Lyseil nibbled on her lower lip as she smiled, and one hand found its way up his neck and through his hair. "I might feel a little jealous if you looked at Niall the same way," she teased. The silly jokes were just part of who she was.

For some time she had been curious to see what he looked like underneath the nice clothes, so it was hard to not look at the view as his shirt was discarded, soon to be followed by her dress. The slip did give her some modesty still, rather than being left in nothing but her underwear when there was still much left to undress on him.

Being called beautiful left her momentarily speechless apart from a sharp intake of air as he kissed the most recent injury on her arm. "You make me want to be beautiful... because I like the way you look at me..." she murmured shyly as she let her other hand explore his exposed body. It was awkward to out it into words, but... Lyseil was a bit awkward with this stuff.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:55 am

"Sadly for Niall he's not a good enough dancer to catch my eye." He murmured as his kisses started to trail up from the recent burn mark towards her shoulder, and eventually to her neck.

His eyes drifted up towards her as he finally kicked his shoes off. The young woman in front of him might be slightly overestimating the remaining clothes he was wearing. The fact of the matter was there wasnt much more then a pair of slacks and socks. Not that he was going to go out of his way to tell her that.

"Then I wont look away." He said a smile in his kiss, as his lips made their way along the line on her jaw, to finally meet with hers. "I'll look at you for as long as you want me to." He murmured into the kiss, not seeming to mind a moment her awkwardness. It was one of the things about her he found cute after all.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:51 am

As if she wasn't blushing enough already, she might've thought, as Z did easily managage to make her more flustered than before with those words.

Her shoulders shrugged out of the slip as her wondering hands reached his waistline, and he could probably feel her fingers tug gently at the edge of the clothing as they moved from sides to front.

"Then I don't want to stop," she felt her breath becoming quicker as they both continued. And she let him know she could be a bit naughty too as she gave his lip a gentle bite after a kiss.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:34 am

He kept to his words pulling away from her lips for a moment as the slip slid down with a little help from him, revealing what little she wore beneath. He took a few mores just to look, this was something he didn't want to forget. Her whispered words didn't go unheard, and there was a fire behind his eyes as he leaned back in for a tender kiss. His fingers beginning to explore her naked skin, and divest her of what little was left of her clothing, his last pieces stripped off by her touch

He wasn't in a hurry, there was no need to rush, they had all night after all.

/ftb?

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:41 pm

They were in no hurry, even if passion was burning strongly within them both. But it seemed to be a fire that could endure for a long time.

/ftb

/fbi

What had started on the couch had made its way eventually to the more comfortable environment of Z's bedroom. Lyseil's fingers were finding paths to trace on his chest by following the lines of his scars, while she snuggled up against his side. It wasn't that she didn't have a scar or two of her own; one above her elbow from some years ago, and the two new ones from Bankor. But he seemed to have racked up quite a lot more than her in his time of service... and in his time afterwards too.

"Mmm," she sighed contentedly, kissing his neck softly. "Judging from your map," her finger tapped on his chest to indicate what she meant, "you've been through a lot."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:01 pm

"Mmmm." Was Z's murmured response as he laid back eyes half closed, enjoy the feel of her fingers as they traced the scars on his chest, most seemed old, but there was a fresh one on his shoulder from where Eralynn had slammed her sword into him. He smiled softly as her lips pressed against his neck, and his eyes oped more fully "More then I like to recall, I've been in a few too many tight spots over the years."

His fingers whispered across her skin, from where his hand set against her, his bicep acting as something of a pillow. "Things were rough after leaving the military, and good medical service can be hard to come by. So I earned a few I probably wouldn't of otherwise."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:14 pm

"And not because you like to seek out trouble?" she asked with an amused tone, looking at him with a raised eyebrow. She felt sweaty and hot still, though it wasn't bothering her yet... but the idea of a shower later sounded very appealing.

Until she remembered that Sabine had used the refresher earlier that evening. . . . . . The thought only made her tense for a moment, before being pushed away.

"I've figured out some time ago that you're a man who likes to live dangerously, after all."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:42 pm

"Well, there is probably a little of that." He conceded with a sheepish smile. "it's part of the work I do though, when you stick your nose into things it typically ends up making someone angry." Z did feel her tense though and, and he turned slightly to face her more fully.

"That doesn't bother you does it?" He asked softly. "That the work I do might be dangerous?" If he had know about Sabine's bathroom problems he might of looked into gettign things fixed. As it was all they could do was pray.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:48 pm

"Hm? Oh... I was thinking of something else..." she glanced away for a moment, towards the door to the bedroom perhaps, before looking back to him. "I mean... of course, I'll be worried, but... it's what you do. It doesn't bother me as such," it was tricky to explain sometimes.

"I would feel a bit like a hypocrite if I asked you to not do that anymore, while I still travel to places in the wilderness that have dangerous wildlife, or I don't know, maybe I'll find some old temple or something that still has functioning traps. Just like in the movies." Lyseil laughed with some embarrassement at that - even she knew by now that archaeology wasn't like it was in the movies.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:07 pm

"Now I'm curious what has so occupied the mind of the lovely woman in my arms." Z offered with a teasing smile. "Still that's good to know, I don't think I can stop anytime soon, and I would hate for that to come between us." He was serious about that last part, as it was it was hard to tell how much they would get to see each other in the future. Though he at least wanted it to be more often then the relationship that was Aly and Niall.

"If you find one like that, I'll have to insist you bring me along, I'd like to see you running around like some sort of action star." He laughed and offered her a casual wink. "Just be sure to cover up after your shirt gets heroically torn open." That seemed to be a standard part of those movies.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:14 pm

She joined in the laughter, bumping her head gently against his as she leaned closer to him. "If we're going by the movies like that that have female leads, I'll be mostly just wearing short-shorts and tank-tops that show off my mid-riff. That's so not happening. Maybe for fun, for you, but not in the field. But sure, it could be fun to have you along, if you have the time... it will be exciting for you to sit in the shade and sip martinis as I spend hours excavating something. And then you'll cringe when I hug you out of excitement over what I found because I can assure you that I will not be clean when I do so." Lyseil marked her 'threat' by booping his nose.

Though that brought the thought of the refresher back. "Hmm... I was just thinking we'd both be needing a shower later. Not yet, because I'm too comfortable right now. Buuut... I don't know what condition Sabine might've left it in when she was in there earlier." She wasn't sure whether to laugh or cringe, so there was something in between. A cringed-laugh?
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:59 pm

"That's the good thing about setting your own schedule, you can make time for the important things. Like setting out in the middle of nowhere and being hugged my beautiful woman who is absolutely covered with dirt." He leaned in to give her a kiss on the nose, his smile turning teasing. "The funnest part about all that would probably be the cleaning up together."

"I do like the idea of the short-shorts and the tank top though... You have a cute belly button."

As the topic turned to the refresher,he frowned a bit. "It shouldn't be too bad should it?" He asked after a moment, she had only been in it for five minutes. "and if it is, well..." His hand came up to run along the line of her hip and thigh. "We'll just have to find another way to clean up."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:38 pm

"That would be fun," she giggled as he kissed her nose, wrinkling it slightly afterwards as if it had tickled her in a funny way. Though the comment about her belly-button made her bury her face against his chest.

"Of all things, you compliment my belly-button?" Her laughter probably tickled his skin, muffled as it was against his chest. "You're a funny man sometimes, Z."

Lyseil managed to sober up a little, and she patted Zanebry assuringly on the head as she lifted her head up from his chest. "Hmm... I suppose it might have a random snack discard in there somewhere, and a pile of purple hair in the drain. So just a regular tuesday from Sabine." It was hard to tell if she was joking or being serious. Her lips soon formed in a smirk. "I have a feeling your suggestion is just going to get me sweaty again?"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:01 am

"Well it is cute." He teased, his tone slightly offended. Perhaps he was feeling a bit playful though as his hand slid from her hip to her tush. "You'd prefer I compliment this I take it?' He asked as he gave it a playful squueze.

"I'll send M yo see if he can get it cleaned up then..." Hopefully it wouldn't be too bad. "The way you talk about her hair makes me wonder if she is half wookie though..." That was a awkward thought, but he dismissed from his mind as he leaned thin for a kiss.

"I wont deny it, that is a possibility." His lips curled into a playful smirk. "We would probably end up cleaner then we started though."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:13 am

"Ah!" the squeeze surprised her and she soon laughed again. "... Maybe...?" even now she still blushed over things like that. As punishement she messed up his hair even more and pinned down at least one arm.

Not really much of a punishment. "It would explain her fondness for wookie music..." she murmured and focused more on the kiss instead.

"... Are you sure about that?" Lyseil raised a sceptical eyebrow. "I'd rather wait for the refresher to be cleaned up later, I think. Because I feel certain whatever idea you have won't leave us that much cleaner."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:34 am

One arm still under her head, and the other pinned, his only recourse was to take revenge with another kiss. "I'll remember that then. Compliment your tush before your belly button, and your legs before your nose." That seemed like a good order, probably.

"She did say she never knew her mother." It could of been a Wookie stripper.

He chuckled at that. "You make it could like I intend to lick you clean, Lyseil." There was a playful smile on his lips as he continued. "Where I was thinking wet clothes and cleaning each other. I don't mind waiting though, as you said here is pretty comfortable." He just needed to get a hand free so he could page M to get started.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:26 am

"Hmm... the possibilities are endless then," maybe it had indeed been a wookie stripper? All the stuff Sabine had been saying about her father didn't make him seem like a very discerning guy.

"L..." Lyseil flustered for a moment. "No... I... " her cheeks puffed up to stop herself from talking before hiding away against his naked form. "... It seemed like the kind of thing you might've suggested," her embarrassed murmur was almost buried against his chest again and she freed up both of his arms as she shifted to rest less on his arms.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:04 am

He couldn't help but smile, naked on a bed together and still so shy. Arms free, he wrapped into a hug, one hand coming up, to push the hair away from her ear, as he snuggled in to whisper in it. "Maybe if you're a good girl." He offered teasingly, giving the love of her ear a playful bite before pulling away, he needed to contact M.

She definitely hadn't been wrong say it was something he might of suggested.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:22 am

'Good girl' was a subject up for debate, she felt, as what they had been doing was the opposite of what she had been told about being a good girl. Not that it had been her first time breaking that 'good girl'-rule, but it had been a couple of years since the last time. Though much more fun this time around.

"You're incorrigible," she teased in return, giggling as he toyed with her ear. Her fingers poked his sides carefully in search of his weak spot. "And I might not be a good girl, but you are certainly a bad boy."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:23 am

"You knew that from the start though." He chuckled, pulling back slightly as he she found a sensitive part of his ribs. "Hey now." He cautioned her a little laughter behind his voice.

His fingers started probing for her weak spots, a cunning smile on his lips. "You sure you want to start this battle?"

Zanebry Varliss

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics