[D11 EN] Star Ocean

Postby Hamelin » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:44 am

After a day of hard fought battle and getting shot up a little more than usual. Hamelin stops by the observation deck at gazes out at the ocean of stars.
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Re: [D11 EN] Star Ocean

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:04 pm

Zane was there already, the day had been a long one to say the least. The more he met Lyseil, the more confused he had started to become. Music was something of a sanctuary though, a place to go to avoid his thoughts, so to the observation deck he had went, guitar in hand.

He was playing now, the melody filling the area, the sound louder then it should be thanks in part to the built in amplifier, though it was still low enough not to disturb conversation.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Hamelin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:09 am

Hamelin notes the music and approaches the musician. <Gomba> He says with a polite bow.
"Good evening. You seem to be a man of many talents Barry. I am pleased to see that you are looking well."
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Hamelin

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:58 am

Berry offered the Gand a slight smile, though he didn't stop playing. "I've picked up a thing or two over the years. This is just one of them."

"I'm sure you have your own talents as well though.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:35 am

Hamelin nods. <Zig> To make his point, he sits down. Albeit hovering a hand length off the ground.
"I am a lot more specialized."
Hamelin

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:50 am

That probably did count as specialized, floating was pretty special after all. "No other skills then?" Zane asked with a raised eyebrow. "Rather, is there anything you do for fun?" Floating probably got a bit dull after all.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Hamelin » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:28 am

Hamelin thinks about that for a moment. <Crick> He replies.
"I usually am busy preaching the blessings of death and further training my use in the Force. Outside of that, I suppose I enjoy watching and hearing the merriment of children."
Hamelin

Forum Statistics