[D10 EE] As Requested

Postby Tra Kize » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:50 pm

Tra had left a message for Sabine, requesting her presence in the mess hall. He had found a seller during the time spent moving the Strike Force into the Valiant star. Bringing the taun-taun steak and requesting one of the cooks to prepare it, he sat with the meal covered on one of the trays at a table. He didn't spend really any time in here, since he couldn't eat outside of his room with his mask requirement. Usually just picked something up and left, but he was sitting down today.
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Re: [D10 EE] As Requested

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:52 pm

Sabine arrived in usual fatigues, blade by her side. She was a bit confused but happy enough. "Hey sir. Got your message. All okay?"
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Tra Kize » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:54 pm

"Everything is fine," he says with a nod. "Just fulfilling a request. Sorry it took so long."

Indicating the seat across from him, he pulled the cover off the tray that was keeping the steak warm. It had a few other sides that were common in the mess hall, but the scent was probably obvious to her.

"You weren't wrong about the smell." He chuckles at that.
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:58 pm

Sabine's heart stopped, then she suddenly lunged towards the man and hugged him. "Wow. I was joking. But, but..." She hugged him hard.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Tra Kize » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:00 pm

"Alright, alright," he says patting her back at the sudden hug.

"Enjoy it before it cools," he continues. "Would be a shame if it got cold before you got to enjoy it."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:04 pm

Sabine slowly let go. "Sorry, just... not many people have done things like that for me." She sat down, slowly. "Thank you." She replied in a heartfelt manner.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Tra Kize » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:09 pm

"You're welcome," he says with a nod. "I try not to be like 'many people'. The world can be cold and cruel, and I understand the necessity for it sometimes. But that's not the way I want to live. I'd rather take care of my friends."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:11 pm

Sabine smiled, but didn't start with the food yet. She just looked at him. "No, you're better." She continued smiling. "How have you been?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Tra Kize » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:19 pm

"I've been fine. My face has healed up pretty much completely. No more pain, though it still feels different. I'll probably never fully get used to that," he says with a shrug. "The campaign seems to be going well too. Been playing shah-tzeh more recently with a new friend, R40XY. But I spend a lot of time studying as well."

He cocks his head as he returns the query. "And yourself?"

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:45 pm

Tra Kize wrote:"I've been fine. My face has healed up pretty much completely. No more pain, though it still feels different. I'll probably never fully get used to that," he says with a shrug. "The campaign seems to be going well too. Been playing shah-tzeh more recently with a new friend, R40XY. But I spend a lot of time studying as well."

He cocks his head as he returns the query. "And yourself?"

"I'm fine. Still not used to the leg, sadly, but working on it." She seemed happy enough overall. "Hm, I can sympathize differently. Shachi?" She asked back, the word unfamiliar to her. "With Roxy?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Tra Kize » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:04 am

"A strategy game, the precusor to dejarik," he explains. "And ze is an R4 unit specialized in maintenance, repair and computer interfacing. A curious one at that. Seems to enjoy learning."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:34 am

"What's dejarik?" Came the next question. "Oh, zhe is fun. Talked to zhe a bit."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Tra Kize » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:08 pm

"The board game with the holo-projections of different species that fight each other on the board while you move them around," he says, figuring she'd likely at least seen it even if she hadn't played it.

Description
Tra Kize

Forum Statistics