Triage (Day 11 Early Evening)

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:51 pm

Just because she was hurting, doesn't mean that she had the chance to rest. She really didn't want to see Cole right now.

"Well, let's just take care of that."

Ashla uses the Force to stitch herself back together.

Heal: 2eF 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImage

Healed, still have the Strain.

"Now, just gotta wait for the patients."
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

Equipment: Lightsaber, Physician's Kit, Cursed Sword

Languages: Huttese, Togruti

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Re: Triage (Day 11 Early Evening)

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:34 am

And the first patient was a minorly banged up pilot.

"Heya ma'am, is th' doc around?" Garth asks as he enters the medical area, having never been here, or met Ashla before, he was unaware of her talents.

"Ah think ah may've inhaled a little too much smoke and gotten a few bits o' shrapnel tryin' t' help out down on th' surface."

((4 wounds taken of 14, 3 strain taken of 12))
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:00 am

Technically, Ashla wasn't a doctor, but that didn't stop her. "Sit down. I can take care of you."
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:03 am

Following instructions, Garth sat on one of the beds, his feet swinging back and forth.

"Awful kind o' ya." He stated simply, assuming she was part of the med staff. "Guess it's a good thing fer everyone this place ain't busy. Speaks well t' how well our forces 're doin'."
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:09 am

Just as he said that jax came in still in his shock armor a few blaster marks scorching the surface. "Well well we meet again Ashla, glad to see you around. We need to stop meeting like this I swear I can't keep getting shot everytime I want to see you." He said with a wide grin to the togruta.

Jax then looks at Garth, "Ah they had you working civilian rescue too? glad to see you made it back in one piece." he gave the other pilot a smile as he sat on another bed.

OOC: 5/12 wounds 3/14 strain
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:17 am

"Anythin' for the cause." Garth confirmed as he held out a fist bump for his fellow pilot.

"Looks like y' didn' come out of it too bad either. Any time ye can walk into medbay under yer own power ain't too bad of a day."
Garth Wayne

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:18 am

Ashla gets to work with the assistance of her littler droid.

Medicine Boost From Physician's Kit+M2 RZ: 2eA+2eP+2eB+1eD 2 successes, 4 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

((Heal 3 wounds and 5 Strain since droid and physician's kit give an extra success and advantage respectively))

"You're pretty good to go. I can try to use the Force if you would like to be back in tip top shape."

When Jax comes in, she responds, "I mean, if you like getting shot so much, I could shoot you. Maybe give you a nice lightsaber scar if you prefer."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:21 am

Jax pounds the offered fist as he chuckled at Ashla's response "Well now i've never had one of those before but I think I'll at least have to take you to dinner before I allow you to do something so....personal."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:25 am

Ashla Vyliis wrote:"You're pretty good to go. I can try to use the Force if you would like to be back in tip top shape."

"Wouldn't ask ye t' draw on it fer somethin' so petty," Garth replies as he throws his jacket back on loosely, after the doc was done. "Ah'm awful grateful though, thanks."
Garth Wayne

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:58 am

"No problem. Just doing my part. And at least you don't seem to get shot as much as Jax."

She moves over to Jax. "So, dinner and stabbing. That sounds like a date." Ashla's childhood left her innuendo completely accidendetal." But let's take care of this first."

Medicine Boost From Physician's Kit+M2 RZ: 2eA+2eP+2eB+1eD 2 successes, 1 Triumph

((Triumph and Droid makes it 5 Wounds and 1 Strain from Physician's Kit.))

Ashla manages to patch Jax up pretty good. "That should be good enough for now."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:05 am

Jax smiled "I do feel as good as new, thanks again you're a life saver." He said only slightly intending the pun "but seriously what are you doing after you're done triaging patients?" Jax asked with a small smile.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:11 am

Reaching over, Garth slugged Jax in the arm.

"It's less painful comin' from me ah imagine." He explained as he frowned slightly.
Garth Wayne

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:51 pm

Jax chuckled "What!? It's harmless dinner to get to know the good doctor better, I promise my intentions are pure as the driven snow. You could even come with if you'd like Garth." Jax said raising his right hand "I'm not entirely hopeless you know."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:23 pm

"If'n it's completely innocent, ah ain't th' one y' should be invitin' along." Garth replies in a slight huff.

He may have survived the war so far, but he had permanently left a piece of his heart here. He was staunchly opposed to others suffering similarly.
Garth Wayne

Postby Jax Dolross » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:26 pm

"of course I would invite Azura along if she were here but she's been scarce the past few days, I let her have her space when she seems like she needs it." Jax frowned a little "Jeez I'm not some monster set on hurting the girl."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:28 am

Garth grins, taking Jax at his word.

"Ah know." He replies fairly definitively. "Else she'd be lookin' fer a new pilot, and we'd all be lookin' fer yer body." A loud laugh follow his own joke.
Garth Wayne

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:37 am

"That you would." Jax grinned back never one to be put off his mood for long.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Garth Wayne » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:45 am

The light mood restored, Garth zips up his jacket and looks around the medbay.

"You regularly serve with the Republic doc?" Garth asks Ashla. "Or you just come out with th' other Jedi for this campaign specific?"
Garth Wayne

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:01 am

Ashla just lets the two banter. She's healed to enough from her emotional scars to do a little flirting, but dinner is still something that freaks her out a bit. So, she's happy to let talk get side-tracked.

Once she's addressed again, "Sometimes. I was specifically sent here by Master Zyl, but I often find myself drawn to the medical facilities wherever I am."

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Galen Sol » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:57 am

Galen limped in. He was wounded, as usual. At least he was still on his feet.

- - -
Wounds: 9/15
Strain: 9/13
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:06 am

When Galen comes, Ashla and M2 head over to take care of him.

Medicine Boost From Physician's Kit+M2 RZ: 2eA+2eP+2eB+2eD 4 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Effect: Heal 5 Wounds and 3 Strain with bonuses from droid and physician's kit

Ashla sighs. "Best I can do with standard medicine for now." She raises her hand to allow Force to knit Galen's flesh back together.

Heal: 2eF 1 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImage

Effect: Heal 4 Wounds

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Garth Wayne » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:11 am

"Nifty," Garth comments as he witnesses Force Heal for the first time.
Garth Wayne

Postby Hamelin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:48 am

Hamelin stops by the medical bay and waits in line to be treated. He offers a polite nod to Ashla and the others. <Gork>
"Sorry to trouble you Padawan Vyliis."

/ 6/13 Wounds
9/14 Strain
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Galen Sol » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:22 pm

"Thank you, Ashla." he smiled. "That's much better."
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Postby Rekara » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:16 pm

"We can't leave all to padawan Vyliis, padawan Hamelin." Rekara finished putting on her gloves and indicated the Gand to follow her. She worked on him with care. "Doesn't seem like you have anything too hard to fix." She added as the ointments did their work.

Easy Medicine, Equipment Boost. Surgeon and Physician: 2eA+3eP+1eB+1eD 4 successes, 4 advantage

HEALS 6 Wounds and 6 Strain

The padawan worked on herself, she had been wounded as well during the earlier hour.

Hard Self Medicine, Equipment Boost. Surgeon and Physician: 3eA+2eP+1eB+3eD 1 success, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph - Heals Wounds 3, Strain 3, Triumph used for extra Strain Heal.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

HEALS 3 Wounds and 4 Strain
Rekara: Force Sensitive | Mon Calamari| Jedi | Healer | Compassionate | Short

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara at your service. Welcome to a day in the life of a Jedi.
Rekara

Next
Forum Statistics