[D12 EA] I Could Be Better...

Postby Tra Kize » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:32 pm

Tra makes his way to the medical center. He had rested up a bit, but was still feeling the pain from the battle the day before. He finds a spot to sit until the medics can see him.

Wounds: 5/11
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Re: [D12 EA] I Could Be Better...

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:57 am

"Good Afternoon, Rear Admiral," Cole greeted the Kel Dor." He had no idea of what awaited them later that day, but they were all feeling the strain of the campaign. "Let's make sure you're in good form."

---
D12 EA: Heal-Tra; Medicine, Easy, Mini-Med, Physician's Kit: 2eP+3eA+2eB+1eD 4 successes, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
+1 Success Mini-Med, +1 Advantage Physician's Kit

9 Wounds healed.
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Tra Kize » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:01 am

"Good afternoon, Dr Ormont," he replies with a nod. He moves to be seen by Cole and follows his instructions, getting patched up from the blasts and cuts from the previous day.

"How have you been?"
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:03 am

"I could have personally done without being shot. But I'm doing well enough. And you? I trust you haven't been overextending yourself? You're still recovering." Cole was genial, without scolding or judgement.
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Tra Kize » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:13 am

"As much as possible," he replies with a nod. "I am not trying to die here, after all. I have many more lessons to teach in the future. And a resistance does not do well if all it's members are dead."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:41 am

"I'm glad to hear that. As much as the constant wave of wounded keeps me busy, I wonder," Cole trailed off, concern furrowing his brow as he turned away, peeling off his gloves and throwing them away.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Tra Kize » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:03 am

"It's the problem with fighting Mandalorians. They enjoy fighting too much so you have to match their enthusiasm or risk losing. A difficult situation," Tra says with a nod.

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:20 am

Cole took a moment to compose himself, the spherical Mini-Med droid booping softly, "yes, sorry, Emmed," he touched the droid affectionately to show that they were done with the current patient, and the droid hovering whirred away. "None of my patients have seemed too distressed, it seems like whatever doesn't kill them doesn't matter much to them."
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Tra Kize » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:27 am

"It may be combat fatigue. Drains folks of concern for themselves outside of actual fighting. Their stress reactions don't kick in until danger is perceived if they become too acclimated to the battlefield. There will probably be folks that need counseling after this campaign that won't get it. I've already got plans to visit with my therapist afterwards, as a preventative measure."

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:32 am

Cole ran a hand through his hair, "no doubt, though most of them won't think they need it."
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Tra Kize » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:51 am

"An unfortunate truth," Tra agrees. "It's too bad such wounds are not readily visible. Would make it easier to have people get the assistance they need."

Description
Tra Kize

Forum Statistics