For Character Q & A and feedback, totally voluntary.

Re: Dapper Dog Feedback and NPC Thread

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:13 am

I think you did a good job with your stated goals. I do like the idea of having different levels of battles for the future.

Thanks for a great game.
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

Equipment: Lightsaber, Physician's Kit, Cursed Sword

Languages: Huttese, Togruti

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Aran Enfas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:00 am

Garth Wayne wrote:*cry*

Same

I mean, uh, there is no emotion, there is the Force...
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Aran Enfas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:03 am

Seriously, though, I've never played this kind of game before -- it was either freeform or 3-5 players. And I've done no PbP at all in... maybe a decade? And I had a blast! I really enjoyed how you were able to make a space for so many characters to run around, and converge on to a shared storyline with exciting scenes. I and kriffing love Star Wars, so it was so, so great to get to play around in it.

I will no doubt pepper both GMs with process questions later, but for now, thank you for all your hard work!
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:02 am

Can't believe I forgot: Thanks for the Spindral scenes. They were a lot of fun.
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

Equipment: Lightsaber, Physician's Kit, Cursed Sword

Languages: Huttese, Togruti

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:12 am

Thanks for the Moot :D

That was an awesome scene of crazy Kryze
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:20 pm

Thank you for the game, there was hella lot of things going on!
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:53 pm

Sabine Kelborn wrote:Thanks for the Moot :D

That was an awesome scene of crazy Kryze

It actually went in a direction i kind of expected and then did not. I am glad you enjoyed it, i thought it would be a good chance to see how the other side lived.
Baesal Zyn wrote:Thank you for the game, there was hella lot of things going on!

I am glad, I sometimes felt like there was not enough, lol.
Ashla Vyliis wrote:Can't believe I forgot: Thanks for the Spindral scenes. They were a lot of fun.

Any chance to being Spindral to a party I am going to take it, he is a favorite for me.
Aran Enfas wrote:Seriously, though, I've never played this kind of game before -- it was either freeform or 3-5 players. And I've done no PbP at all in... maybe a decade? And I had a blast! I really enjoyed how you were able to make a space for so many characters to run around, and converge on to a shared storyline with exciting scenes. I and kriffing love Star Wars, so it was so, so great to get to play around in it.

I will no doubt pepper both GMs with process questions later, but for now, thank you for all your hard work!

I am glad you enjoyed the game, thank you for playing! Aran was great!
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:32 pm

Thank you for the game, Dapper! You've really helped make it a fun ride for Oddyn. What I cherish the most in your games is your ability to accommodate fringe concepts and still make them feel like they belong, as well as work with players' crazy ideas for memorable outcomes. It also showed in the diversity of the NPC cast. Great job!
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:34 am

Thanks very much for putting this game on for us.

Sorry that I seemed to not really have much time to devote to this game this time around. I still have not quite wrapped my head around combat in this system so thanks for your patience.
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Previous
Forum Statistics