For Character Q & A and feedback, totally voluntary.

Boom, Headshot [Luth Q&A]

Postby Luth Khalan » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:37 am

Since Luth is already gone, may as well open this up to questions/commentary.

I'd like to say that, while playing her can be stressful, it's fun to play a complex, morally dark grey character. I'm looking forward to what happens in her final game.
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"Tomorrow is another day."
Luth Khalan

Re: Boom, Headshot [Luth Q&A]

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:56 am

What did Luth have planned after learning Garth was Force Sensitive?
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Luth Khalan » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:45 am

I wasn't entirely sure. She just really wanted to talk to someone who was in the same boat she was - Force Sensitive, but not connected to the Jedi or Sith. She was desperately looking for connection during the game.

Luth Khalan

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:49 am

:(

Sorry we didn't connect more.
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:57 am

I had fun in our threads, though we only had a few of them.

Thanks for bearing with me.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Layne Hoshin » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:08 pm

I had been hoping to thread more with Luth... but at least I got to pull a lightsaber on her :twisted:

Was she internally rolling her eyes at Layne's offer of help? Did she ever consider ratting out Layne to Baras?
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Niall Organa » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:21 pm

Was there a path that would have left to Luth staying with the Republic?
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Luth Khalan » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:08 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:I had fun in our threads, though we only had a few of them.

Thanks for bearing with me.

Layne Hoshin wrote:I had been hoping to thread more with Luth... but at least I got to pull a lightsaber on her :twisted:

Was she internally rolling her eyes at Layne's offer of help? Did she ever consider ratting out Layne to Baras?

I'm sorry I didn't get to thread with both of you more! I wasn't very active in this game in general, as I was trying to take a bit easy this game. It's been an unusually busy year for both gaming and school, and I have been dead tired and burnt out.

Z: Any time. Thank you for listening. :)

Layne: Aww, I had no idea you wanted more! I did as well, your plot was interesting especially. Let me know on Discord if you want to thread me and I'm more than happy to! As to your questions... She actually genuinely considered Layne's offer but things got so stressful that she didn't remember when the going got tough weeks later. No, she would never have ratted out Layne to Baras. Not even considered it. Of course, she expects Baras knows exactly where Layne is anyway - the man is good at keeping track of people.

Niall Organa wrote:Was there a path that would have left to Luth staying with the Republic?

Yup. If she'd talked to Layne more and come to trust her, maybe. If she'd been able to find a way to bridge the emotional gap with Niall, or if Z hadn't told her she couldn't trust him to understand. There were possibilities Arali could have turned her away from it, but she always felt she was sabotaging Arali by being with her.

In short, she needed to find someone she felt could listen and help without judgment.

Luth Khalan

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:57 am

Shame we didn't get a dramatic departure-scene from Luth, like Episode 5 with Vader and Luke, or Rogue One with Vader watching the rebel ship fly off...

Will Luth becoming Baras' apprentice now, and undergo training on Korriban to become a Sith?
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Luth Khalan » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:44 am

Lyseil Panteer wrote:Shame we didn't get a dramatic departure-scene from Luth, like Episode 5 with Vader and Luke, or Rogue One with Vader watching the rebel ship fly off...

Will Luth becoming Baras' apprentice now, and undergo training on Korriban to become a Sith?

Yeah, I would have liked to see something like that, too. Ah, well.

Yup, that's the general idea. I actually have a good idea of where Luth's training is going, but it's just a matter of figuring out what to do this game to start going there.

Luth Khalan

Forum Statistics