For Character Q & A and feedback, totally voluntary.

Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way (Tra Kize)

Postby Tra Kize » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:51 am

Ask away.
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Re: Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way (Tra K

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:39 am

Tra was pretty fun! I enjoyed our interactions with him and Sabine :)

Sorry for my slowness in responding :(
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Tra Kize » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:19 pm

Thanks. Didn't get as involved as I would have liked, but my late start meant I never had enough contribution to earn a spot at the command briefings. I got to speak with some of the soldiers though, and Tra likes that.
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:47 pm

Tra is a character that I'm sorry I never got to interact with. Except seeing him getting operated on. That probably doesn't count.

Do you think you'd bring him back for Alderaan, or is his story over?
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Tra Kize » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:21 pm

Since Zeno has such a strong connection to Alderaan now, he would be my go to there. Tra will show up in future Republic games though. It depends on if Zeno goes to/survives Ziost. He's a hot head that's come close to death a few times.

Tra will likely go back to teaching after Bankor, but would be willing to help out the Republic if it was requested by folks he knows from the military or education system.

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:21 am

I liked Tra, but we only had that one scene! :D

Kel Dors are pretty cool too, so it was nice to see them get some love. People rarely play the "ugly" races (myself included :lol: ^^;; ).

Nerd pen-pals with Lyseil? She'll need someone to nerd out with on occassion in the future, I think. :D
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Tra Kize » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:29 am

He'll be glad to keep in contact. I actually tend to like a lot of the uglier species in Star Wars. They usually have more interesting cultures and histories.

Description
Tra Kize

Forum Statistics