For Character Q & A and feedback, totally voluntary.

The Hat Answer (Zanebry Q/A)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:26 am

Well, here we are again, if anyone wants to ask something or say something feel free.

I seem to have successfully had a cocktail for the name of every thread I made. Which was my personal goal for the game.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Re: The Hat Answer (Zanebry Q/A)

Postby Nekoinu » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:26 am

I'm sorry for the dropped threads. I've said it before but I felt like saying it again.

What's your favorite scene this game?
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:36 am

Hat:.....

Z: What I think he mean's to say, is that it's okay. These things happen and you had things to take care of? As for his favorite scene? He rather liked running into the wookie role-playing, that was pretty fun. Though there were a number of other threads he liked as well. Getting Niall in a swimsuit for example. The Hat enjoyed some of the threads with Vera quite a bit too.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Teffa » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:56 pm

Sorry for being unable to sell one bottle of your booze. Your sales lady had been slacking.

*Sells your hats to make up for it*
Neutral | Chiss | Trucker (Currently) | Gambler | Drifter

Description
Carries: Light Blaster Pistol, Commlink x2, Stimpack, Sabacc Deck

Arbee, Droid
Teffa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:57 pm

Thank you for some pretty great scenes! :) Both the Hat and Z are quite interesting.

Not sure if I really have questions as such, and the usual "what did your character think of my character"-stuff feels... redundant, at this point? I was surprised at the chemistry between Lyseil and Z though! Did not expect that... but Star Wars has taught us that Alderaanian princesses have a thing for scoundrels, and then they go on adventure with their droid sidekicks. :lol:
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:33 pm

Saw your comment over on mine, but thought I'd comment over here instead.

I really liked scenes with Z and Niall. I also really liked how Z and Niall talked about each other when they weren't in a scene together. Seeing the mutual respect and admiration between these two was a lot of fun.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:20 pm

Teffa wrote:Sorry for being unable to sell one bottle of your booze. Your sales lady had been slacking.

*Sells your hats to make up for it*

Hat: *shifts slightly in the wind.*

Z: He says he's not for sale, he's angry you would suggest such a thing. Not selling the booze is fine though, it was a busy game.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:43 pm

Lyseil Panteer wrote:Thank you for some pretty great scenes! :) Both the Hat and Z are quite interesting.

Not sure if I really have questions as such, and the usual "what did your character think of my character"-stuff feels... redundant, at this point? I was surprised at the chemistry between Lyseil and Z though! Did not expect that... but Star Wars has taught us that Alderaanian princesses have a thing for scoundrels, and then they go on adventure with their droid sidekicks. :lol:

Hat: *spins between Z's hands*

Z: he said that he had a lot of fun too, and that Lyseil's hair is well maintained. It was nice to develop that relationship it was quite enjoyable. It's good for Z to get closer to people who will have a positive influence in his life.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:47 pm

Niall Organa wrote:Saw your comment over on mine, but thought I'd comment over here instead.

I really liked scenes with Z and Niall. I also really liked how Z and Niall talked about each other when they weren't in a scene together. Seeing the mutual respect and admiration between these two was a lot of fun.

Hat: *shifts slightly on Z's head*

Zane: Yeah, I liked that as well. Niall has quite a few qualities that Z admires. Not that Zane would ever admit that. It was fun being able to develop this relationship more, I'm interested in where it goes from here.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Aran Enfas » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:50 am

What's Z's actual favorite drink?

What kind of hat does Hat recommend for Aran?
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:29 am

Z served Aran his favorite drink. Which is also something of a homage to Frank Sinatra, dont think anyone has noticed that part.

The hat I'll have to think about.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:28 am

Thanks for the threads! Sorry for dropping some, but I really enjoyed Z's interactions with Sabine. He really helped her grow out from her upbringing, and exploring Sabine's notion of family was one of my favorite topics as it developed, and Z helped with that a lot.
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:34 am

I did like our threads! They were pretty fun, even if some of them ended up a bit short

Z was a bit horrified when he found out some of her bad habits.... He needs to put her through boot camp.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:39 am

:D

I think a lot of people will be relieved to know that Sabine will be leaving the miltiary...
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:46 pm

No Gunnery Sergeant Kelborn....

Disappointing.

A scally cap for Aran? He seems to be a kid...

Or maybe a bowler?

Porkpie hat is also a option...

*ponders*

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:58 am

I heard there was a list last game... does that exist this go-round? :lol:

How much did it cost you to install a bottomless bar?

And thank you for all the fun scenes! Not to mention almost dying that one time.
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:39 am

Of course there was a list this game!

It was one of the first things I put in my p.f.

Tethys did pretty well on it ;)

Bottomless bar wasn't that expensive. Though maybe I should of asked dapper if his ruling changed from last game. It was the on board amenities unit, and it automatically replenished at the beginning of each session. I will say I also dumped fourteen bottles of booze Z had in his inventory over the course of the game. Most of those disappeared on Jizz night.

Thank you too! I really did like bouncing off Tethys, and the fact that Z could get a rise out of her.

She's a really cute girl, Garth has good taste.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:23 pm

List?

What kind of List? :D
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:45 pm

The same kind of list he had last game

Example

Lyseil placed well. :P

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:13 pm

!!!

Now I'm curious about the final list. And what the criteria for scoring is. :D

Does the Hat have a seperate list from Zanebry?
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:52 pm

The list at the start is based completely off appearance, it's modified as Z gets to know people. Do you dress well, does he enjoy your personality, do you have any bad habits. Sabine lost a few spots for that last one. I'll have to go over it one last time, but I might post it afterwards. In the mean time if anyone wants to try and guess the top5orsomethign feel free.

The hat could have a list... Now that I think about it.

Zanebry Varliss

Forum Statistics