Local space around the Bankor system.

Re: [Day 11 - Late Afternoon] Dark Exodus (Closed)

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:00 am

''Yes you did.'' she admitted ''Without you, without the enormity of what you did I might still be a Sith.''

With me? Ah...I see...interesting

''I admit on relying on what you tought me and I still respect your intellect. Your knowledge, however, is as wasted as it is selfish.'' she looked up at Zash on the screen a few thoughts behind her head ''I am angry, certainly, angry at you for what you cause in your wake...but you are mistaken on one thing: I don't hate you.''

She paused

''If anything have pity for you.''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Durasay Mixo » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:10 am

Durasay wouldn't give Zash the opportunity to respond. Aiming both blasters, he fired on the holo projector.

"She's a chatty one, isn't she. Folks. We have a job to do. Let's get to it." He looked to the three jedi.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:37 am

Dynos comes over the internal comm system, “So what will our intrepid heroes do? Will they rescue the crew… boring… or will they come to me? I really do hop you are armed Baesal… just so I can disarm you again!”

“Time is ticking… does time tick? Mental note figure out what sound time makes.”

OOC: On the clock, round 1, please roll Cool.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:42 am

Cool (boost from trust?): 1eP+1eA+1eB 1 success, 3 advantage
ImageImageImage
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Durasay Mixo » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:52 am

LA11 - Initative (Presence 4, Cool 1, Trust): 1eP+3eA+1eB 1 success, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)

Durasay Mixo

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:22 am

Baesal was ready

Dark Exodus cool: 2eA+1eB 3 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImage
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Tethys Carrack » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:50 am

Tethys is as prepared as she was ever going to be.

--
D11 LA--initiative, Cool + trust: 2eA+1eB 2 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImage

... how did the two of us with no Cool roll highest? Oh FFG dice, you silly.
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:52 pm

The team sprung into action.

OOC: Round 1 is go.

Initiative

Republic - 3 successes, 1 advantage
Republic - 2 successes, 1 advantage
Republic - 1 success, 3 advantage
Republic - 1 success, 1 advantage
Dapper Dog

Postby Tethys Carrack » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:08 pm

"We can't leave Lunda alone with him." Tethys looks grim but composed as she breaks into a run, making for Engineering.

---
Taking the first init slot since I was on at the right time?

D11 Dark Exodus--athletics check average to Go Faster, trust boost: 2eA+1eB+2eD 2 successes, 1 advantage

Tethys will take only 1 round to get down there. Lucky!
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:24 pm

Layne grumbled her assent, and took off sprinting after Tethys... and then pulling up ahead of her. As she neared the hangar, she threw out her shield remote ahead of her.

Athletics, trust boost (1 brawn from commit): 2eP+3eA+1eB+2eD 3 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

(also 1 round. And 2 strain for commiting force powers to brawn/sense; 1 advantage to reduce strain)
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Durasay Mixo » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:17 pm

LA11 - Running to Engineering (Brawn 2, Athletics 0, Trust Boost, Average Difficulty): 2eA+1eB+2eD 1 success, 2 advantage

Using the 2 Advantage to give Baesal one boot die to her next check.

Durasay kept pace with the two Jedi, his blasters at the ready. Almost a full sprint down the halls to the engineering center.

Lelia. Moyr. You both will be avenged

Durasay Mixo

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:39 pm

RUN!: 1eA+2eD+1eB 1 failure, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageRUN! Dur's boost: 1eB 0 successes

Baesal did not run fast
Baesal Zyn

Postby Lunda Mae » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:00 am

Lunda turned surprised at the arrival of the Jedi, "Tethys... I felt your presence... why are you here... save the crew!"

OOC: Baesal will arrive next round, Dynos is not visible. Let me know your actions this round.
Jedi Padawan | Reckless Beauty| Sees the Future | Prodigy | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Lunda Mae

Postby Tethys Carrack » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:18 am

Tethys skids to a halt when she reaches the padawan, relief filling her eyes. "I would never have been here in time for any of this if not for you, Lunda," she says with utter sincerity. "Did you guess? That we would notice you were gone long before we'd miss Rexa? You led us here--now you can help us save the others."

--

If this is short enough, it's just a chatty incidental, I guess? Or if this has to be my actual turn I'll maneuver for defensive stance in addition to talking to her. Saber is out but not lit.

EDIT: what's going on with the engine controls? Are we in view of them?

EDIT2: yes I will also upgrade defense with Destiny. :?

Soak 4
Defense 2 (3 with guarded maneuver)
Wounds 0/15
Strain 0/14
Last edited by Tethys Carrack on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Durasay Mixo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:34 am

Durasay was after Tethys, his eyes immediately moving to the corners of the room. While listening between the Jedi and Lunda, he kept his blasters at the ready, continuously looking out for Dynos, keeping his back to Tethys', keeping her covered.

Action: if possible doing active perception to scan the room, visually. Maintaining a defensive posture (maneuver to increase melee defense by 1).

If attacked, spend Destiny to upgrade defense.

Durasay Mixo

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:44 am

There was a Layne! Who very wisely decided not to talk to Lunda right now. Because she wanted to tell her she told her so. This was exactly what Layne had warned her about! But even Layne knew that pointing that fact out right now was only liable to make things worse. Besides, Lunda wasn't the real threat here right now... it was the sith. Whom she could not immediately see. Given that was the case, Layne would try and move toward the nearest control panel, hoping to either override what they were doing, or draw Dynos out.

Action: if possible, do something with a console. Destiny to upgrade an attack against me (in addition to upgrade from Sense and Shield Remote)

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:02 am

The panel was in a poor state, subjected to the caress of several Lightsaber strikes but they could possible maneuver the ship manually by using the controls near the engine core. There looks to be an unused radiation shielding suit in an open locker.

OOC: They can spend a round donning a shielded suit versus the radiation damage, or just rush in and try and correct the controls manually. Doing so without the shielded suit will subject them to 5 wounds and 5 strain per round until they successfully change the heading this can be reduced by armor, strain cannot the suit avoids this entirely.

Perception check is versus 2 red dice and 1 Purple die and a setback for the tight darkened quarters.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lunda Mae » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:06 am

Lunda frowned and said, “I… I am so sorry, I didn’t mean for any of this to happen, she is so powerful, I thought I could trick her… maybe learn something and be strong like you and Layne, help defeat the Emperor…”

“But this is… too much.”
Jedi Padawan | Reckless Beauty| Sees the Future | Prodigy | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Lunda Mae

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:33 am

OOC: Average Mechanics or Piloting Space check to reorient the ship with a setback due to poor conditions. I will spend a Destiny for difficulty upgrade.
Dapper Dog

Postby Tethys Carrack » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:51 am

Tethys studies the young padawan carefully as she speaks. Is Lunda Mae all right? Is there anything she's not telling her would-be rescuers?

--
incidental/reaction, per GM questions

D11 Dark Exodus--reaction check for Lunda Mae, average discipline, trust boost, idk if Nobody's Fool is relevant here but I guess I can add it later if so: 2eP+2eA+1eB+2eD 1 success, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tethys Carrack

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:10 am

OOC: Lunda seems genuine, in fact she seems torn on what to do and seem shaken by the presence of Layne and Tethys.
Dapper Dog

Postby Durasay Mixo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:25 am

"I can handle the radiation. When Baesal gets here. Have her put on the anti-rad suit. Just in case I need her mechanical expertise." Durasay looked to Layne and Tethys, before beginning to enter, still keeping his eyes peeled.

LA11 - Perception (Cunning 3, Perception 0, Flipping Destiny, Hard Difficulty, Upgraded Twice, 1 Setback): 1eP+2eA+2eC+1eD+1eS 2 successes, 2 threat
LA11 - perception forgotten trust boost: 1eB 0 successes, 2 advantage

Total result: 2 successes!

Durasay Mixo

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:30 am

Another set of steps was soon heard along with the clings and the clangs of tools. Their owner, Baesal, arrived a little short of breath.

''Lunda!'' she said with a few pants ''Thank the Force, you are allright''

She looked around and noticing the lack of the sith assassin she activated her goggles...

-----
Commit to sense, will upgrade twice more for a total of 4 time with defensive stance if attacked

Dark exodus perception, goggle scanners negate setback: 1eA+2eP+1eD+2eC 1 failure, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph, 1 Despair
ImageImageImageImageImageImageDark exodus perception,trust: 1eB 0 successes
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:36 am

Durasay Mixo wrote:"I can handle the radiation. When Baesal gets here. Have her put on the anti-rad suit. Just in case I need her mechanical expertise." Durasay looked to Layne and Tethys, before beginning to enter, still keeping his eyes peeled.

LA11 - Perception (Cunning 3, Perception 0, Flipping Destiny, Hard Difficulty, Upgraded Twice, 1 Setback): 1eP+2eA+2eC+1eD+1eS 2 successes, 2 threat
LA11 - perception forgotten trust boost: 1eB 0 successes, 2 advantage

Total result: 2 successes!

Durasay noticed Dynos waiting in ambush near the radiation suit in a recess, the glint of his helmet giving him away as his own lightsabers blazed to life.

OOC: Dynos will act last as he was found out, Durasay has acted this round. He is at Short to Durasay and Medium to the rest and Baesal will arrive in the next round. Dynos Val is Adversary 2 with Sense double upgrade as well and Melee Defense 2. So now Layne and Tethys can act. I will add Baesal's Despair on her turn next round.
Dapper Dog

Postby Durasay Mixo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:56 am

Incidental: Catching the assassin lying in wait, Durasay had to warn the others. "He's here! It's a trap!"

Durasay Mixo

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics