The metropolis of Uthan Mil.

[Dat 1 - EE] Aid the Wicked

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:32 am

Event Type: Side Event
Power Cost: 0
Participants: 3 players
Timeslots: Early Evening

Description: During the fighting a wounded Mandalorian fighter has sought refuge in an abandoned storefront and is found by local residents. They are unsure of what to do when the Republic arrives and have sent word to the Bankor Resistance who would be interested in getting their hands on a Mandalorian. The warrior is wounded and without medical care probably will not survive the night… what will the Republic do, turn him over to the Resistance… heal his injuries? He is armed but obviously could be overpowered quite easily by trained Republic operatives.

Rules: This is a role play encounter though social skills may be useful in guiding the scene. A Medicine check at Hard difficulty will be needed to keep him from bleeding out, if they so choose with a setback due to weather and a second setback due to poor conditions.

Rewards/Outcome: The primary reward is either building trust with the Bankor Resistance or possibly gaining a Mandalorian as a red shirt depending on the actions and words of the participants.

Trust Modified: If the Mandalorian is turned over to the Bankor Resistance gain .2 Trust.
Power Modified: If the Mandalorian is taken by the Republic gain 2 Power due to information gained.
Duty Earned: 5
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: [Dat 1 - EE] Aid the Wicked

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:13 am

Sabine arrived to investigate the disturbance. Clad in blue mandalorian armor, she held her helmet at her side, hoping to present a good image. She greeted everyone as appropriate. "Sergeant Sabine Kryze, Republic Military." She cringed inwardly, curious how they'll react to her last name.
Last edited by Sabine Kelborn on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:50 am

Between the downpour and the pastoral dropzone, Cole's plans had been put on hold for the time being; but he had decided to look around and start scoping the situation ahead of hopes for the weather to start clearing. He was feeling more comfortable back in his field uniform, the heavy clothing looking somewhat rumpled, like he'd just rolled out of bed. Running a hand through his damp hair, he spotted what appeared to be some sort of commotion going on.

The surgeon had been on war-ravaged worlds for much of the past year, and he recognised the tense, uncertain expressions, drifting closer to see what might be happening.
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:05 am

GM's note: Giving this another thirty minutes or so and then moving forward.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:22 am

Jax had some time to kill and was wandering the surrounding area attempting to get a feel for the area, a lay of the land so to speak. His heavy leather jacket helped keep some of the rain off him but he wasn't trying to stay dry and walked at a casual pace Josephine strapped to his back as always. Jax noticed a bit of a crowd gathering around a store that looked to be in disrepair interesting, people don't typically gather around shabby buildings for no reason. he thought to himself as he approached.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:28 am

Davin Toboga-small.jpg
Davin Toboga-small.jpg (10.01 KiB) Viewed 6204 times

In the bombed out store front were several dead, mostly Mandalorian with about three corpses of local zabrak resistance fighters. Inside they could hear a man groaning loudly, “Piss and blood, I picked a terrible day to grow a conscious.”

He gritted his teeth and held his blaster rifle tightly and said to any that approached, “I still got two good eyes and a working finger, I’ll put two between your eyes before you got a chance to blink, aruetii.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:31 am

Sabine walked forwarad with confidence, her left arm holding her helmet, her right holding her blaster. "Su cuy'gar." She stated simply, staring down at the barrel of the man's blaster.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:33 am

“Well frack me sideways, they got you all dolled up in an Republic uniform too… or am I dead?” he said lowering the weapon but still ready to shoot if things go sideways.
Dapper Dog

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:35 am

Jax raised an eyebrow well she was obviously mandalorian besides the armor not to many others crazy enough to look down a barrel like that. JAx approached a bit more cautiously "Everything ok here folks? seems a bit tense." his voice was even and disarming though she seemed to have gotten the man to lower his weapon at least.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:35 am

Cole pushed his diagnostic spectacles up the bridge of his nose and ran his hand through his curls, "Sergeant," he nodded to the woman. It was clear that the man, in navy uniform, wasn't carrying a weapon. He raised his voice slightly to address the man inside, "I'm Captain Ormont, Republic Navy. I'm a doctor and I can aid you, if you'd like to put that blaster down."
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:37 am

Dapper Dog wrote:Image
“Well frack me sideways, they got you all dolled up in an Republic uniform too… or am I dead?” he said lowering the weapon but still ready to shoot if things go sideways.

"More of an action figure than a doll really." She replied with confidence. "Sergeant Sabine Kryze, Republic Military. And you're not dead. Yet." She glanced as the mercenary (?) was calming things down. Good. "Now lower that weapon and give us your designation." She looked around. "Basic only. Don't want to make anyone more nervous than they already are."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:38 am

A zabrak woman stepped from the crowd and said, “I saw it all that Mandolorian monster killed my brother! I want vengeance! You’re with the Republic right… well he’s the bad guy kill him!”

The Mandalorian grunted and said, “Half right, I probably killed her brother but he definitely shot me first. Also I am as good as dead anyway, so no need to waste the shot. Just glad I did one thing half right, before I punched my ticket.”

He coughed up some blood and said, "Davin Toboga, until I bleed out."
Dapper Dog

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:40 am

This is a war, of course people got shot. She didn't say that out loud yet. "Thank you for the information ma'am, it is highly useful." She narrowed her eyes. Shooting him down would simplify things, but of course...

"Lower the weapon. The doctor and I will go in now." He turned towards the Zabrak. "I am sorry for your loss. We are going to make sure his sacrifice will not be in vain." She tried to be as sincere as possible.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:41 am

OOC: Going to need an average (2 Difficulty dice) Leadership check to calm the crowd.
Dapper Dog

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:44 am

"Not if I have anything to say about it," Cole offered. "At least point that thing elsewhere and let me look at you."

He turned to the zabrack woman, "please step back ma'am. We are Republic, and we'll get this sorted out."

---
D1 EE, Aid the Wicked: Leadership, Average: 1eP+2eA+2eD 1 success, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImage
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Thazos Kin » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:48 am

“Naya, you can trust them, these are the good guys now the rest of you go home,” a stern but firm voice says as the people start to disperse. A trio of zabrak resistance fighters pick their way through the crowd, their leader being the one who spoke.

“Thazos Kin, Bankor Resistance, you guys are a sight for sure.”

OOC: Triumph procs helpful aid.
Bankor Resistance | Leader | Ex-Republic Soldier | Courageous | Zabrak

Played by Dapper Dog
Thazos Kin

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:50 am

Seeing the crowd disperse he lowered his weapon and then let out a slight whistle and two young human children climb out of hiding under some rubble. The Mandalorian said, “Go on… git you two… you’re damn lucky I was here.”

“Well you going to patch me up doc, or let me water the concrete?”
Dapper Dog

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:52 am

Sabine allowed the doctor to move ahead, while saluting to the resistance fighter. "Appreciate the help." She moved inside, and noticed the human children. War is also complex, as she knew. She asked a few questions meanwhile. "You part of House Kryze?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:53 am

what have you stumbled into this time Jax he chided himself for sticking his nose in other's business almost always more trouble than its worth oh well, here now may as well make the best of it.

Jax nodded to the new comers "Well timed entrance appreciate the help, nothings worse than a crowd in a situation like this. Jax Dolross" he said by way of introduction "not actually republic but they pay my bills for now so I help out where I see trouble."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:54 am

Noting the children, Cole's eyes were guarded, but he approached. Tapping the arm of his spectacles, the lenses lit faintly with a blue light as the diagnostic computer switched on. He fished the mediscanner from one of a dozen pockets, switching it on and hunkering next to the man, "Davin, you said? Any relation to a Craw, perhaps?" Information flowed past the surgeon's vision as he made his examination.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:57 am

Sabine Kryze wrote:Sabine allowed the doctor to move ahead, while saluting to the resistance fighter. "Appreciate the help." She moved inside, and noticed the human children. War is also complex, as she knew. She asked a few questions meanwhile. "You part of House Kryze?"

“No, clan Toboga, probably the last one you will ever meet, congrats you get to watch a clan die,” he said gritting his teeth.

“At least I keep my honor intact.”
Dr. Cole Ormont wrote:Noting the children, Cole's eyes were guarded, but he approached. Tapping the arm of his spectacles, the lenses lit faintly with a blue light as the diagnostic computer switched on. He fished the mediscanner from one of a dozen pockets, switching it on and hunkering next to the man, "Davin, you said? Any relation to a Craw, perhaps?" Information flowed past the surgeon's vision as he made his examination.

“Not sure, who’s asking,” he said with a guarded tone.

OOC: Hard Medicine check to keep him from bleeding out, 1 setback for the conditions.
Dapper Dog

Postby Thazos Kin » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:58 am

Jax Dolross wrote:what have you stumbled into this time Jax he chided himself for sticking his nose in other's business almost always more trouble than its worth oh well, here now may as well make the best of it.

Jax nodded to the new comers "Well timed entrance appreciate the help, nothings worse than a crowd in a situation like this. Jax Dolross" he said by way of introduction "not actually republic but they pay my bills for now so I help out where I see trouble."

Thazos nodded, “Glad to have you here, knew you folks were coming just didn’t know when exactly. Been too damn long since we had some good news.”

He offered his hand to Jax.
Bankor Resistance | Leader | Ex-Republic Soldier | Courageous | Zabrak

Played by Dapper Dog
Thazos Kin

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:02 am

"You came with Krzye?" She continued the questioning, while she looked at the doctor. Craw? The old man also mentioned a Craw..
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:02 am

Thazos Kin wrote:Thazos nodded, “Glad to have you here, knew you folks were coming just didn’t know when exactly. Been too damn long since we had some good news.”

He offered his hand to Jax.

"I can see the situation is a bit rough." Jax said as he took the man's hand and gave it a firm shake "But hey we're here now so things should start turning around."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:03 am

With easy, practised motions, Cole set about treating the bleeding man. "Hrmm? Not someone I met. He was part of an ad-hoc huttball team I was on, but we never ended up on the same rotation."

---
D1 EE, Aid the Wicked: Medicine, Hard, Setback: 2eP+2eA+1eB+3eD+1eS 4 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Next
Forum Statistics