The metropolis of Uthan Mil.

Re: [Dat 1 - EE] Aid the Wicked

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:06 am

Sabine Kryze wrote:"You came with Krzye?" She continued the questioning, while she looked at the doctor. Craw? The old man also mentioned a Craw..

“Glory is a hell of a drug,” he said honestly. He looked at the Doctor and said, “Well that feels kriffing better, though if you patched me up just to shoot me later I am going to be right pissed.”

“Look I ain’t going to lie I killed these fighters and then I killed those guys, glory is good and all but I ain’t murdering children just because we want to send a message. Mando’ade ought to be better than that.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Thazos Kin » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:09 am

Jax Dolross wrote:"I can see the situation is a bit rough." Jax said as he took the man's hand and gave it a firm shake "But hey we're here now so things should start turning around."

“That’s what I tell my people, they don’t exactly believe it.”

He looked at the wounded enemy soldier, the dead, and the now fleeing children and said, “Things are bad all over, and this is just the tip of it. Gonna take some work to win the hearts and minds.”
Bankor Resistance | Leader | Ex-Republic Soldier | Courageous | Zabrak

Played by Dapper Dog
Thazos Kin

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:11 am

Cole put his equipment away and peeled off the nitrile gloves, "I patch up holes, I'm not interested in putting them in people. You want to tell me what happened here?" He tapped the arm of his spectacles, turning them off, and pushed his fingers through his already messy blonde curls.
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:15 am

Thazos Kin wrote:
He looked at the wounded enemy soldier, the dead, and the now fleeing children and said, “Things are bad all over, and this is just the tip of it. Gonna take some work to win the hearts and minds.”

Jax looked around, he had never had much exposure to this part of war. He dealt in aerial death explosions and downed fighters but this, this was something else. The aftermath stuck around dead bodies in the street destroyed buildings, livelihoods, if things were like this and worse all over they certainly had their work cut out for them.

But this man knew all that and hearing from an outsider wasn't going to help anything. Instead he gave the man a smile "Well then we had better get to work building connections between our forces is almost as important as anything else need to work together to make this happen neither of us can do it on our own."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:28 am

Dr. Cole Ormont wrote:Cole put his equipment away and peeled off the nitrile gloves, "I patch up holes, I'm not interested in putting them in people. You want to tell me what happened here?" He tapped the arm of his spectacles, turning them off, and pushed his fingers through his already messy blonde curls.

“I did what I had to do, I was here to keep folks in line they wanted to murder some children to send a message things got chaotic, ended up having to kill everyone. Got shot for my troubles and then you folks showed up,” he said honestly.

“As it stands I can’t go back and I don’t want to, but it’s not like your just going to let me go either. I’ll kill for you, like a work release program.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:33 am

Work release program, oh wow. "Well, maybe you should take a detox then." She glanced around, to make sure no one else came in. She looked at the bodies, they'll have to go through them later. "What can you tell us about the Kryze forces?" She started matter of factly, while giving a thankful nod to the doctor.
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:41 am

"Right," mentally he was compiling facts for his report. Straightening, he took out his hip flask and offered it to the man. "I can take you back to Command, but that is going to require you give that blaster to the sergeant over there." The doctor didn't promise anything, but he did wonder where the man planned on going, if he couldn't return to the Mandalorians. The oppressing Madalorians? This could get confusing, fast.
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:45 am

Sabine Kryze wrote:Work release program, oh wow. "Well, maybe you should take a detox then." She glanced around, to make sure no one else came in. She looked at the bodies, they'll have to go through them later. "What can you tell us about the Kryze forces?" She started matter of factly, while giving a thankful nod to the doctor.

“Tell you what, you get me a warm meal and a stiff drink and I will tell you what I know, just get me far from here before the natives change their mind,” he responded. He looked at his rifle and then slowly handed it over and said, "You better take good care of Venus, I want her back in the same condition you got her."
Dapper Dog

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:00 am

"Venus. Really. Sounds like a stripper name." She stated simply and accepted the rifle, then flicked out the shock prod of her gun and gestured to him. "You'll go in the front, I'll go alongside. Doctor, do you mind keeping an eye on behind of us?" She shook her head. "No promises on warm meal, but our goop is high quality, I can assure you."

OOC: Turning him into the Republic, as agreed via PM-s :)
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:07 am

Cole narrowed his eyes, even if the man had surrendered his gun, it didn't seem like a good idea to antagonise him. "Feel up to the walk?" he offered Davin a hand to help him up.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:38 pm

“I can walk, I ain't dead,” he spat back.

“Act like you never been shot before, this is like breakfast. If you ain’t be shot at, you ain’t living right.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:14 pm

There was a distinct crackle from the stun pord. "I appreciate you not killing children wantonly, but there is still protocol to follow." She nodded to Jax and the Zabrak they he was talking to. "We will be interested in all you have to say, just further away from here. With less possible angles to shiv you."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:22 am

Jax nodded to the Zabrak "it was nice talking to you, hope to see you again." He said with a friendly smile. He turned to see their new 'guest' "well aren't you a cranky looking one," he looked to Sabine "I assume we are taking him back with us?" He asked with a cocked eyebrow.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:31 am

Cole cleared his throat, his guarded eyes giving away no response to the injured man’s remarks; though his fingers brushed along a pocket that concealed a multitude of drug vials he carried as part of his kit, and the surgeon briefly toyed with the idea of injecting a nerve block and seeing how well he walked when he couldn’t feel his feet. He indicated in the direction of the camp, “carry on, Sergeant.”
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

Dr. Cole Ormont

Previous
Forum Statistics