The metropolis of Uthan Mil.

[Day 5, LM] All the Live Long Day

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:33 pm

"Thanks for the lift. I'll see you in a few hours!~." Hacha waves at the departing Turtle. He had mentioned that he wanted to collect parts to make improvements...and to sell to make improvements. So he had poked around to find a place with abundant scrap, and where he did not expect to be immediately jumped. Still, caution was the better part of valor, and he had chosen to leave most of his tools behind in order to ensure that he wasn't weighed down by his gear, his heavy gun slung over his body with his harness.

It didn't take too much time to find a junk head to push through. Cracking his knuckles, Hacha geared up to go to work.

"Now...let's see what I can find."

Uthan Mil-Salvage Roll-Average Mechanics: 3eA+3eP+2eD 4 successes, 2 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Whoa..."
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Re: [Day 5, LM] All the Live Long Day

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:17 am

Hacha immediately grabs his short range comm, desperately rushing to catch them before they get out of range.

"Turtle, get back here NOW. We hit the mother lode, and I don't want to wait a moment longer"
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Nudimsu » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:23 am

He felt like he barely had left before he came turned around. It wasn't even quick, but Nudimsu manuvered the Turtle to head quickly back into the spot.

"Keep the comms clear, Hacha; I'm landing now. Tell me more in person." He didn't want anyone to catch wind, if he did actually find something useful.

The ship landed with little fanfare as he began to step outside the ship.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack
Nudimsu

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:33 am

Hacha is practically giggling when the Turtle touches down. He waits until he can have a face to face with Nudimsu. "Do you remember that weapon design I mentioned? I think I have something I can rework into it! Come on, help me!"

Hacha immediately begins trying to jury rig something in the pile to the ship.

Lash to be ship. Mechanics, average with setback: 3eP+3eA+1eB+3eD+1eS 0 successes, 3 advantage, 1 Triumph

[Suggestion...he fails to latch it, but he manages to fit the still unopetational cannon to the hard point he had in mind]
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:15 pm

Attempting to lash what Hacha envisions to be his cannon is actually more difficult than he thinks. They are unable to secure it in a way that would keep the ship balanced to take back off.

Funnily enough, the most secure place to put it is on one of the mounts that Hacha had envisioned to use, pointing the barrel forward.

"I wouldn't put her through any more maneuvers than you would have to, but I think that it'll hold for now." Hacha greedily grins. "I'll try to get her running tonight."
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Nudimsu » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:25 pm

"I can fly her right, just gotta keep her off any potential pings." He stares out of there, keeping the smile off his face as best he could. "Just do what you can to make sure I can at least move at top speed."
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle

Nudimsu

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:54 pm

"Captain, I'm going to make sure that she holds on if I have to crawl out and hold it there myself." It was a comical thought, as the spindly Duros seems unlikely to hold a hydrospanner for too long than to keep such a large object in place, but it's the thought that counts, right?
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Nudimsu » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:52 pm

"Hopefully we won't have to go that route." Nudimsu could appricate that level of dedication. Also the part about being called the Captain. Felt good to hear every so often.

"Just let me know when you're ready to go. I'll begin preparations; we'll lift off as you are inside and give me the all clear."

Nudimsu

Forum Statistics