The metropolis of Uthan Mil.

[D9 LE] Putting the Pieces Together (Literally)

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:43 pm

"Look, work with me here. I have all the credits I need, even with the markup you've slapped on there." Hacha was in a bit of a bad mood, and trying dearly not to show it. "I have all the credits I need for the main purchase right here, and I know, know that you can turn around and spin the parts for a lot more than anything you'll offer me. And, even better, I'm using it as store credit. Not a single credit is going to leave your pocket today friend."

D9-Putting the Pieces Together-Negotiation roll-Average-Boost passed: 2eA+1eB+2eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage
(Advantage spent to let Hacha do the work in this space Pep Boys)

The shopkeeper looks him over. Look, if I gave a handout to every sob story, I'd be out of business. He makes a gesture to the garage where the Turtle lay. "But you've brought be some nice pieces, and I am curious about what you're doing with the other parts. Feel free to use the garage for a while."

Hacha sighs and slides over the parts he's bartered for.

"I guess I'll take it."

Muttering, he heads back to the Turtle and begins running the connections he needs. The holographic targeting array had been his idea ever since the weapon test. If he couldn't make the weapon itself any more accurate...well, why not the entire ship? That way, everything would improve. Hacha spends the next few hours running and connecting leads, double checking that his connections are good, and with a triumphant shout, the holographic system jumps to life.
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Languages Spoken: Basic, Duro
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Re: [D9 LE] Putting the Pieces Together (Literally)

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:50 pm

[Early Night]

"Well, if there's one thing I've learned, it's that you never get a perfect product right out of the box." Hacha felt a twinge of guilt. In spite of his reassurances that he would be self-sufficient on his projects, the time crunch had kicked in with the news of a space operation coming up. He had been forced to beg Nudismu for an advance to pay for the project. While the pilot seemed all too happy to oblige, Hacha knew he was seeing the warning signs of his obsession on projects kicking in. Well, for that trust, he was going to make the part worth that investment, the Force kriff it!

D9-Putting the Pieces Together-ATA Gunnery upgrade mod-Hard Mechanics roll, Signature vehicle upgrade: 1eA+5eP+1eB+3eD 0 successes, 6 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"That's not right..." The connection didn't seem to be going, and Hacha has to spend time checking his work. "Ooooh." He says after a while. "I see. It's running a separate hard drive. I have to make this use the ship's computer as the primary and this as memory.'

[Advantage used for lessons's leared]
--------------------
Hacha Tsuko | Tech Modder | Cyberbrain Implant | Flechette Rifle | Turtle's Mechanic
"You got something that needs fixing? No? Haha, that's adorable. Stand back and let me work."
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:38 am

[Mid Night]

"Ok, I rewired the circuit. Let's see...now!"

Day 9-Putting Together the Pieces-Hard Mechanics check, difficulty lowered: 1eA+5eP+1eB+3eD 6 successes, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

This time, the holograms popped back in sharper relief as the targeting array processor was boosted by the ship. "That's more like it!"

[Passing a Boost to the next roll, reduce strain]
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Postby Hacha Tsuko » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:43 am

[Late Night]

"Now, let's see if I can upload that pattern analysis predictive thingymabob." Hacha taps on the keyboard, and pulls out a soldering iron.

D9-Putting Together the Pieces-Mod Number 2 (True Aim Mod), Hard with Upgrade, Boost die, Signature Vehicle for an Upgrade: 1eA+5eP+2eB+1eC+2eD 4 successes, 3 advantage, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
--------------------
Character Sheet
Hacha Tsuko

Forum Statistics