The fertile hills surrounding Uthan Mal.

[Day 1 - EN] Dark Star

Postby Lunda Mae » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:54 am

Lunda could not sleep the visions were intense tonight so she decided to take a walk outside the encampment, the guards were not sos sure but one did not stop a Jedi from doing as they will. They relented and she went on walkabout.

Yet she was not alone, standing under a tree with a hydro-telescope was Doctor Rexa, she had met the woman but never had a long talk and more importantly she was wondering why the woman was doing Astronomy in the midst of a warzone.

Peaceful warzone, but a warzone all the same.
Jedi Padawan | Reckless Beauty| Sees the Future | Prodigy | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Lunda Mae

Re: [Day 1 - EN] Dark Star

Postby Vasir Rexa » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:03 am

The Doctor glanced over her shoulder a bit startled and said, "Padawan Lunda, correct? What are you doing out here? Before you ask I am just stargazing, I find it relaxing."
Field Scientist | Doctor | Imperial Accent | Beautiful | Intelligent | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Lunda Mae » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:08 am

“You’re an astronomer too?” she asked.

“How many degrees do you have? Also it isn’t it dangerous out here to be alone? Not that you can’t take care of yourself but you’re just a doctor, Mandalorins don’t really distinguish between soldier and noncombatant.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lunda Mae

Postby Vasir Rexa » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:11 am

“Untrue, in many cases Mandalorians avoid unworthy foes, the aruetii, as they would call many of us. They prefer to challenge themselves against the strongest why they often try to goad the Jedi and Sith into conflict. Also why many came to Darth Revan so long ago,” she responded.

“But not all clans follow that example many have degenerated into more cults of personality following a strong warrior who becomes drunk on his own power and bloodlust. Like Varo Kryze, I suspect.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Lunda Mae » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:11 am

“So they were noble once?” Lunda asked incredulously.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lunda Mae

Postby Vasir Rexa » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:16 am

“No, not like that, they have always been a warrior culture but they had… rules of conduct similar to the Republic Law of Armed Conflict or the Imperial Edict of War; rules that they follow even in war time. Just many don’t follow such rules, they feel it’s why their people are scattered,” the Doctor responded.

“Mandalorians are a complex subject, they are neither a species nor nation, but a people. Sure they hold Mandalor and they draw their name from it, but you can be inducted into the clan if you prove yourself. Once in, you are Mandalorian, rather egalitarian when you look at it.”

“Even the Republic is not that progressive, some worlds sure but on the whole… not so much.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Lunda Mae » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:17 am

Lunda felt meek compared to this knowledgeable woman and said, “I guess I don’t know as much as I thought.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lunda Mae

Postby Vasir Rexa » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:20 am

“No one does, that’s the point of learning really… the more you learn the more you see that there are large gaps in what we don’t know. It’s what drew me to study Force based cultures and organizations, we know very little about all these traditions outside of the Jedi and Sith, and even they have lots of secrets and unknowns,” she responded.

“Yet they have an outsize impact on the galaxy, I find that incredible that we don’t study that in more depth.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Lunda Mae » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:25 am

Lunda smiled and relaxed as the two enjoyed a deeper conversation on the Mandalorians… that shifted to Revan, and then just how cool the moons looked through the hydro-telescope.

/scene

Played by Dapper Dog
Lunda Mae

Forum Statistics