A an arid desert of black sands formed over a millenia, the heat is extreme in the daylight and freezing at night.

Re: Corpse Reviver (Day 4 early night)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:18 am

"I never really liked Puce as a color." Zanebry mused, as he other man called out the pass code and waited for help to arrive. "I suppose it just reminds me a little of dried blood?"

He shook his head. "Anyways, thanks again. You've been a great help."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Garth Wayne » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:45 pm

"Ah'll pass yer feedback on to Commander Malcolm." Garth replies with a smirk. "That's what us Republic types do anyway, right? We help."

There was no guile in his voice, a simple belief of a simple man.
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:00 pm

"That it is." Z offered with a smile, he knew better of course, but he wasn't for a moment going to try and disillusion Garth. He turned his eyes towards the republic troops as they arrived, and began directing them to bring the droid to his shp.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, Garth." He said with a casual wave. "Have a good night."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics