A rugged frontier town built around an oasis in the Black Sands Desert.

Day 6 MM: Non-military breakfast...

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:22 am

The occupation had brought auterity to the planet. Subsistance was what most could afford...but somehow...somehow...this place still served pancakes. Probably not regular pancakes, of course not, but like something that was made from the local mushrooms.

Hard to destroy what grows underground

So Baes sat at the table she had reserve to days ago awaiting her meal with devilish hunger
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Re: Day 6 MM: Non-military breakfast...

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:40 am

By the middle of the morning, Azura had finally calmed down. Or at least, was less angry, which was an improvement. She fancied getting away from the hanger for food though, so she wouldn't start shouting at people again. The city was free now, so why not take advantage of what might be being served?

Plus she saved the market, so they'd totally give her discounts. Right?

Turns out, not at all. Azura frowned, but accepted a nice unhealthy cooked breakfast that was still sizzling as she sat down.
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:45 am

Besides her Baes was waiting her order, sitting straight up and attentive. Despite that she did recognise Jax's assistant when she came in,

''Hey there! Smell nice, ain't it?''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:01 am

Azura peered to her side.

Oh. Her.

She gave a nod and a small smile.

"Beats the crap at the mess hall that's for sure. Hope every liberated place has good eatings. I don't even mind eating this."

She had the first mouthful of the horribly unhealthy fried meat.

"Mmh, and hot!" She managed to say as she grabbed her water
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:06 pm

Baes gave an healthy nod

''Yeah!'' she exclaimed before bringing some nuance ''Well...the the mess's meals are not bad: I have seen way worst. It is not quite imaginative I suppose, more on the functionnal side''

At last her meal had arrived and she dug in without hesitation

''You are Jax's co-pilot, right?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:57 am

"Mhm" Azura nodded, finishing a mouthful before speaking "Azura Mora. I'm more his gunner, but I can fly also. And no, the mess hall meals are disgusting. I've totally had worse, but that doesn't mean it's ok food. How does anyone survive off that crap?" She chuckled "I saw you a while ago talking with Jax, hope he wasn't being annoying? He's really good at that."
Azura Mora

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:38 pm

Baesal took the opportunity to take her own mouthful while Azura was talking...but something was weird about her. Something unsusual...like...

The Force maybe?

"C'mon...you are exaggerating" the mess hall meals were worthy of at least this passable defense

"But don't sorry about Jax, I am used to guys who thinks with their second brain. He's not the worst by far."

She was preparing for a second bite

"I guess you must have been places with him and your ship"
Baesal Zyn

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:56 am

"Sometimes I think he only has one brain" Azura smirked, before nodding.

"Oh yeah, we've been all over the galaxy. Few ugly places, some snobby places. Alderaan is a big snobbery, but the planet is pretty. Making our way further down in the galaxy with each trip it seems. Although I wouldn't have picked to come here if it was my choice."
Azura Mora

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:38 pm

Baesal listened

''I have been to a few worlds myself but not many. Where do you come from? I originally came from the mining moon of Mitr V.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:49 pm

Yeah...no.

Azura shrugged. "Doesn't matter. Was a place far away, not somewhere I'm ever going back to. Kinda more feel like Corellia is my home, as that's where my life started really."
Azura Mora

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:25 am

''Sure, I get that...'' she stared at her meal ''...I still would like to see Mitr again. Even if I likely won't recognize it after the Empire's attack''

She shruggs

''It as been years now but I think I finally found a home with the Jedi two years ago''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:12 am

Ugh

"Yeah, I hear that from a few people. Guess it's cool that the Jedi came to help you" she shrugged "so you ran from the Empire and the Jedi found you? Or did they take you from that world before the attack."
Azura Mora

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:58 pm

She played with her food for a while, then just smiled

''They did not, not until years later...but I am glad my master found me before it was too late''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:38 pm

"Then you were whisked away into the peaceful arms of the Jedi" Azura tried not to sound sarcastic "I suppose not being killed good at least. I did the whole wandering all over thing, it's pretty scary as a kid until I stumbled across some luck."
Azura Mora

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:28 pm

''Whisked away huh?'' a grinn appeared ''That is a funny way to describe the reality of my escape from Yavin.''

She munched some more

''More like ran for our lives on speeder bikes while the Sith troopers were firing upon us.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:18 pm

"Sounds pretty exciting now, but I bet it wasn't back then" Azura chuckled "what a mess huh? Still, you escaped. Plenty wouldn't have."
Azura Mora

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:47 pm

Baesal chuckled as well

''Yeah...especially since I am not a good pilot.''

She took another bite

''But leaving friends behind broke my heart...but they had found their place amongst the Sith apparently''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:02 am

"Then they can't be great friends" Azura shrugged "I mean, while Jedi and Sith are basically the same you're kinda duty bound to hate each other or something right? Or you hoping they'll turn around when they see how lovely the goody-goody side is?"
Azura Mora

Postby Baesal Zyn » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:52 pm

''Not really the same despine our big deadly lightsticks'' she sighed ''But yeah...goin' to be real hard since the Sith wishes to exterminate us.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:24 pm

"Eh, Sith want to exterminate most things. Don't take it personally" Azura shrugged again "unless you got a personal Sith huntin' you. Then maybe you can take it personal."

She dug into her food a little more before adding "you good at fightin' or one of the peaceful Jedi types?"
Azura Mora

Forum Statistics