A rugged frontier town built around an oasis in the Black Sands Desert.

Day 6 ME: Need scraps

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:39 am

Baesal arrived at the scrapyard driving in her truck: She had used pretty much the last of her supplies and wanted to be sure she had enough without draining on the republic's ressources too much.

''Hello?'' she called out
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Re: Day 6 ME: Need scraps

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:18 am

A portly human woman called out, "Whatcha want, there's a sign... fifty creds a haul or ten percent of the value, whichever is greater."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:18 pm

''Allright! I'll get back to you once I have finished my search''

(can I roll even if day flip happened?)
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:35 am

OOC: Go ahead.
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:41 am

Baesal moves in the alleys of the scrapyard trying to find something useful but nothing seems to click for now

Scrap! recycling station, assist, toolbox: 2eA+2eP+2eD+3eB+2eF 1 failure, 5 advantage, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage (Time reduced to 25% thanks to the recycling station and the tool box. Can other rolls be made using the advantages?)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:21 am

She finds about 50 credits of scrap, but nothing of high quality in the junk piles.
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:30 am

She sighed

''Nothing much here''
Baesal Zyn

Forum Statistics