Regional Museum for the Emerald Valley region.

(D3 EE) A Small Solace

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:53 am

The young woman stood at the entrance of the museum. The fighting had taken its toll but she knew it could be much worse. Her appearance much like it. Beautiful and exquisite and yet tainted by the realities of war. Her clothes had been spared of any blood but the wrinkles and folds showed the parts of her that had become undone.

Something kept her from taking the first step. Her eyes were closed as she took shallow breaths.
Republic | Orphaned by War | High Class | Aspiring President | Human

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Re: (D3 EE) A Small Solace

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:39 am

"A real shame isn't it." a smooth voice affected with a bit of a courscanti accent said from behind her "I wasn't here for the fighting but I heard the reports, strange the mandos wanted a museum so bad even a science one." Jax said casually as he stepped up next to the beautiful young woman.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Hamelin » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:08 am

After his run in a couple of days ago, Hamelin decides to check out the museum where he saved the Zabrak from some Mandalorians. He spots a couple of figures and approaches them. He offers them a polite bow. <Ohelf vulem foeum appil>
"Good evening. Nice to see the place is still standing."
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:02 pm

"They are not here to conquer. They are here to annihilate everything about my people." Her tone was flat as she stared forward at the exhibits. "I cannot fathom why." She then gave both of them a polite smile. "However, it indeed still stands, and for that I am grateful."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:10 pm

"That explains somethings that I don't get, this isn't like war this is like an attempted extermination changes how things go." he chuckled "But what do I know, I''m just a retired fly boy." he turned towards the woman and extended a hand "Jax Dolross here on contract with the republic military."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:41 am

"It may be better to not understand them. If we did, we might become no different from them." She took the hand lightly with the grace she had gotten accustomed to. "Nytera Anacapri. Anyone who is here to help my people is a friend of mine."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:18 pm

Jax gently shakes her hand "I get your meaning but unfortunately we need to know how these people work. The better we understand them the better we can work against them and anticipate their actions." He grimaced "it is not a pleasant task but it is necesarry." He turns to face the woman "So are you just a local or are you with the resistance?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:54 pm

Nytera nodded. "Right. The mind of the enemy, no matter the darkness surrounding it. But gaze long into an abyss and the abyss will also gaze into you." She let out a sigh and kept her eyes on the exhibit. "I am from this planet. That would make me part of the Resistance unless I relinquished my spine."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:01 am

"Point taken." He said with a nod.

He smiled at her response "You've got fire in you, I like that. You don't seem like a fighter, well spoken, neat, attractive, you strike me more as some type of politician or perhaps command. You have a strong presence."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Hamelin » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:13 am

<Souam dome ausne suopen> Hamelin introduces himself.
"Jedi Knight Hamelin."

<Oshdem sijdem asuome poel sine asoem apaipl vrupem comclock sdem click tack tock>
"I rescued a local from some Mandalorians here the other day. I am glad to see that this museum still stands. The Mandalorians wish to spread the blessings of death to the whole planet it seems. Lives and history included. When people forget who they are, then that legacy is truly dead."

<Qui sume saomen aopel cime> He adds.
"When this is all over. New life will need to remember the past if it is to grow stronger and better than before."
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Hamelin

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:11 pm

"I hope my presence earns me the position as president for my planet." A faint smile spread on her lips. "I imagine the Mandalorians are furious that this museum still stands. It is a testament to their failure today."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:05 pm

"Anything that'll be a thorn in their side is surely a reason to smile." he says with a smirk of his own "President huh? thats a lofty goal. Perhaps sometime we can get together and we can discuss your positions." she certainly had the bearing for it though.
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:58 am

Hamelin nods at the information. <Somopen vunr compciol vren aqwon verim>
"When the blessings of death settle. New life will emerge. Bankor will need leaders. Whether they decide to return back to the way things were or to build up something new will be an important decision for the future."
Hamelin

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:52 pm

The woman smiled. "Of course. I imagine the people will want to know my stances on matters."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:56 pm

Jax's smile widened flashing his nice pearly whites "Will you be moving with the republic camp as we have finished operations here we will be moving to the next zone soon. If so perhaps we can share dinner sometime and you con familiarize me with Bankor's political landscape."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Hamelin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:33 am

Hamelin nods. <Chee saolc ciuemn apoe xxemep>
"I am interested in hearing what your stances are and what ideas you may have Miss Anacapri."
Hamelin

Forum Statistics