Regional Museum for the Emerald Valley region.

Day 3 EM: Checking the list, twice

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:36 pm

A SCIENCE MUSEUM!!! Ahem...

Baesal entered the museum being careful not to step on anything. She would have loved to be part of the restoration process but now something else was on her mind. Some resistance figthers were killed by a Hutt who tried to gain access to the place, probably to loot it.

He might have been working alone or he might have been hired to do the job...the sith perhaps?

Baesal walked around in search of the database that would have all of the artefacts listed.
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Re: Day 3 EM: Checking the list, twice

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:14 pm

Layne tagged along, though her thoughts were mainly focused around the fight she'd had here just the previous day. While she'd come out on top in the end, it hadn't gone as well as she'd hoped thanks to that damned armor. Maybe Baesal could figure out a way to fix Layne's armor up to match... there'd been talk about improvements after all.

"Assholes wanted to be pretty thorough," she noted as the debris came into clear view.
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:35 pm

The museum isn’t exactly busy but it isn’t empty either several locals have volunteered to clean up and help organize the place. Also Doctor Rexa is here working with Padawan Lunda, they seem to be doing the same thing Baesal is trying to do, at least from the looks of it.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Baesal Zyn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:52 pm

''I cannot help but think it is hypocritical of them'' She said walking towards doctor Rexa and the Padawan beside her ''They want us to respect the history of their armors but they fail to respect the history of others...I guess we eill have to be the adults in this conflict.''

She finally reached the expert

''Doctor Rexa?''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:02 pm

"Shit, it's the Vera Hawke junkie," she said as she noticed the other padawan in hushed tones to Baesal.
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Vasir Rexa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:10 am

She looked up from her datapad and said, “Master Jedi, good morning.”

“To what do I owe the pleasure, luv?”
Field Scientist | Doctor | Imperial Accent | Beautiful | Intelligent | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Lunda Mae » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:12 am

Lunda waved and said, “Hey guys, I was just helping the Doctor out, I told her about my vision of Layne, she said she could help me figure it out. See Layne, I’m helping!”
Jedi Padawan | Reckless Beauty| Sees the Future | Prodigy | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Lunda Mae

Postby Vasir Rexa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:13 am

“I am not sure if I would call myself helping but, I believe I have narrowed down this site to a few locations, was just cross referencing these old maps with some of my data and… well we have to wait for it process,” she said meekly.

“A curious mystery indeed.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:15 am

"Wait, you mean you're looking for the place from her vision?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Vasir Rexa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:21 am

Layne Hoshin wrote:"Wait, you mean you're looking for the place from her vision?"

“Trying to, I didn’t have much to go on, but I started looking at the histories… looked at likely times the Emperor could have come here. Then referenced any legends about dark or cursed sites… and so on and so forth,” she responded warmly.

“With enough data, anything is possible.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:23 am

She seemed a bit skeptical of the woman. She does have an Imperial accent after all. "That's quite a dangerous thing to be looking into though."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Vasir Rexa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:37 am

“What here?” she said quizzically.

“Dangerous for whom, the datapad? Or are you talking about the Mandalorians? I don’t think they care much for old sites used by dark side force users, unless there were people to fight there.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Lunda Mae » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:39 am

“She is helping us Layne, why do you always have to be so… Layne,” Lunda replied with annoyance.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lunda Mae

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:50 am

She looked between those gathered, back and forth. Then, finally, she sighed. Though as she did, she reached out through the force and toward the doctor, hoping to sense what she was feeling. Maybe it was just paranoia, but... maybe it wasn't. As the connection was made, and maintained, Layne took out her datapad and opened up the files with all the information she had gathered on the facility, and held it out to the doctor. Did the woman feel unease at being suspected? Was she a little too excited at the information presented? Or was Lunda right to be annoyed at Layne's cautious nature? These were the questions she'd hoped the force would provide the answers to.

"What do you make of this?" she asked.

"Sense Emotions: 2eF 2 Dark Side
ImageImage
(flipping destiny to turn one darkside into a lightside pip and sense the doctor's emotional state, getting 1 strain/conflict)

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:51 am

OOC: Discipline vs. 4C+1eD
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:54 am

Discipline: 3eA+4eC+1eD 4 failures, 2 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:59 am

Layne-Vision-Dark.jpg
Layne-Vision-Dark.jpg (20.43 KiB) Viewed 9598 times

She can’t get a steady read on Vasir’s emotions, she seems calm and analytical. But the strain of the dark side through her body causes her nose to bleed. More importantly she saw an after effect image of a woman smiling, but it’s the kind of smile that denoted violence.

She focused her eyes on Layne and said, “Stop pretending.”

OOC: Suffer 2 strain.
Dapper Dog

Postby Vasir Rexa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:06 am

“Where did you get this?” the Doctor asked genuinely surprised or at least she appeared so.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:10 am

She hastily retracted the datapad, gripping her head as she saw and heard the... vision?

"What?" Layne stated more than asked, oblivious to the fact her nose was bleeding.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:13 am

“Trust those emotions the Jedi wish for you to bury, the Sith in you knows something is wrong… best to strike now. Kill them, kill them all. It’s the only way to be sure,” the woman said to Layne.
Dapper Dog

Postby Vasir Rexa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:14 am

Layne Hoshin wrote:She hastily retracted the datapad, gripping her head as she saw and heard the... vision?

"What?" Layne stated more than asked, oblivious to the fact her nose was bleeding.

“Umm… okay…” Vasir said with confusion but shrugged it off and looked at her own datapad.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:15 am

"Who the fuck are you?" Layne demanded to know, loosening the grip on her head, and staring rather intently at the woman.

(is the vision overlaid/in place of rexla? Or something else?)

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:16 am

OOC: The vision stands behind Vasir, in a ghostly way.
Dapper Dog

Postby Lunda Mae » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:17 am

Layne Hoshin wrote:"Who the fuck are you?" Layne demanded to know, loosening the grip on her head, and staring rather intently at the woman.

(is the vision overlaid/in place of rexla? Or something else?)

Lunda snapped, “Layne! Don’t be rude! I’m so sorry Doctor Rexa, she… she probably has like flashbacks to her time on Korriban.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lunda Mae

Postby Vasir Rexa » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:19 am

Doctor Rexa nodded, nonplussed by the outburst, and said, “Its fine, I am sorry if I did anything to upset you, padawan. It was not intentional.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Next
Forum Statistics