Regional Museum for the Emerald Valley region.

Re: I'll Get You Yet! [D3 EN]

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:00 am

"Well, if they didn't get what they wanted they will almost certainly be back." He offered after a few moments. "As it is, there is nothing more I can think of."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:05 am

"Damn." Niall sighed. "I suppose we wait and see what the medtechs get on the blood, then. And if the audit turns up anything missing."

He shrugged. "Not much more we can do here, then, I think."
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:13 am

Niall has a call come in, from Doctor Rexa.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:14 am

"Sometimes all you can do it wait." Z said with a shrug. "Course we could also try and figure out what they might of been after."

"Maybe there is something on this list that would mean something to a Hutt?" Z fell silent as the call came in, though he waa a but curious aa to its nature.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:57 am

Niall answered the comm. "Captain Niall Organa." He spoke into it, probably unnecessarily.
Niall Organa

Postby Vasir Rexa » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:56 pm

“Captain, I just got word from the Senator that there was a break in, she asked if I could look into the matter. Have you been in the vault? I checked my inventories and there looks to be something missing, I hope it just means you moved it, if not well…” she said in a hurried tone.

“Looks like it is the Heraldian Cipher, is what it is called, a series of small metal tablets dating back to the Hyperspace War. Think it is just supposed to be a heroic poem. Please tell me your people are in the process of moving it.”
Field Scientist | Doctor | Imperial Accent | Beautiful | Intelligent | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:27 pm

Niall frowned, glancing at Z. "No, I haven't been in the vault. Nor has our intruder, at least as far as the logs show. But we're not moving it either. I'll check the vault." He waved to the guards. "Can the vault be opened? We need to check on something."

He cleared his throat, speaking into the comm once more. "Doctor, why would someone go through this much trouble for 'just a heroic poem'?" He asked.
Niall Organa

Postby Vasir Rexa » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:49 pm

“I am puzzling that myself, maybe the poem is really a cipher itself? A literal cipher, how interesting, though if they must need more than the words as we have images of it. There must be a property of the relic that is needed,” she responded.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:50 pm

The team is guided down the vault and they open it, after a few moments of fumbling and sure enough the Cipher is missing. It looks like the security system was tweaked to mask entry, pretty skillful work. Essentially resetting it so it never registered being opened.

The head guard gulped and said, “Well… it looked like no one got in.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:34 pm

He'd been hoping not to get this call. Z frowned as they found the item missing. Honestly he didn't care much that is was gone, but it did yell him a few things.

"This was professional." He muttered after a few moments. "Way more professional then that Hurt was."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:56 am

Niall, grimacing, waved off the guards. If the thief could bypass the security system, she was good enough that it wasn't surprising that they missed him.

He activated his comm once more. "Doctor, the Cipher is indeed missing. I hope you can determine the significance of it."
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:01 am

"Do we know what it's origins are?" Zane asked. "Other thennit dates back to the hyperspace war."

"Maybe it's original owners are the ones that are seeking it's return? Though that would be a long time to wait."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Vasir Rexa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:07 am

“I will do my best to try, I guess I have more work to do. I will be in touch then and pass on to the Senator that there was indeed a theft,” she said with annoyance.

Played by Dapper Dog
Vasir Rexa

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:56 am

"Very good." Niall sighed. He wasn't making anyone happy today. "Keep in touch."

He ended the call. "Quite the day." He said. his tone dry.
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:27 am

Zane shrugged. "Honestly it feels kinda like a Tuesday. I mean it's not like anyone has thrown poisonous gas at us." He examined Niall for a moment. "Unless I missed something?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:03 am

Niall grimaced. "Not yet. At least, not that I've heard. Although with some of the other tactics that I've seen the opposing forces use, I wouldn't be surprised to see them work their way around to that sooner or later."
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:00 pm

"You aren't very good at joking around are you, Niall?" Zanebry offered dryly, shaking his head as he looked at the other man. "You're right though, if things continue as they are, we'll find some poison gas sooner or later."

"Do you think that Doctor will he able to find out anything, though? Haven't met her so don't know much about her."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Niall's lips quirked. "Maybe you just don't get my humor." He said.

He shrugged. "I'm not sure. I don't know her either. I've read her file, though." He chewed his lip thoughtfully a moment. "She studies Force-sensitive cultures, and was trained in Imperial space. Hopefully that will be relevant to her finding out about the cipher."
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:21 pm

He looked at niall for a moment. "Well I suppose you could be like Jared Foekiller and think a grimace rely a wide range of emotion." Z said with a teasing smile.

"You need to get me more files." He really did, especially if they wanted to get somewhere in this investigation. "I can tell more things with files."

"A doctor trained in imperial space though?" That information was filed away. "Is she cute?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:25 am

Niall chuckled. "Squinting and looking around covers quite a bit, too, you know."

Once more, a single eyebrow went up. "I suppose she is. If you favor the blonde intellectual type." Niall said dryly. "But if you'd like access to files, that can probably be arranged. Although nothing confidential, of course." His lips quirked. "It'd be easier if you were in the service, you know."
Niall Organa

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:35 am

"So I've heard." He agreed with a smirk.

"Cover what you can, I'll have to be satisfied with that. I can fill in a lot of other stuff on my own." He chucmakes lightly as Niall mentioned the military. "I didn't do well in the military my first go around, I don't suspect it will go well the second, not that anyone would let me join anyways."

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics