Primary Bankor Resistance encampment in the region.

[LM1] It Binds Us, It Brings the Universe Together

Postby Durasay Mixo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:12 pm

Durasay had remained in the camp after the initial meeting between SIS and the Resistance Forces. He could tell the glances from the refugees and soldiers were wary, concerned about the presence of a Republic official. But it didn't bother Durasay. He had heard rumor of a Force Sensitive Woman within the resistance cells. Trusting in it, he kept himself conspicuous, wandering, not aimlessly, but with purpose and no specific destination. He allowed the Force to be his guide.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Re: [LM1] It Binds Us, It Brings the Universe Together

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:23 pm

He finds himself on what the resistance must consider a ship yard or hangar as she is working on her ship hanging by straps trying to fix something or the other. She is dangling a couple meters above him as she wields away.
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Durasay Mixo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:30 pm

The Force had brought him here. He could feel it. That presence of being around another who could use it. Breathing in, he approached the shipyard, the woman dangling by the straps. Sparks flying from a welding implement being used. Shielding his eyes with his hand, he moved closer, looking up at her.

He silently watched her for a moment, before calling out. "How secure are those straps? I don't see a spotter making sure there aren't any accidents. Occupational Safety Authorities not around?" He joked slightly, before crossing his arms over his chest.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)

Durasay Mixo

Postby Gena Yon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:35 pm

“I got her,” a voice called out as another woman appeared holding a bowl of breakfast staying under the ship to avoid the rain.

“You must be the Republic because I have not seen your face before and you’re far too clean to be one of the Resistance. Took you guys long enough,” she said calmly.
Bankor Resistance | Calm | Field Medic | Reluctant Soldier | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Durasay Mixo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:16 pm

"Durasay Mixo." He offered the woman a smile, looking to her. He purposefully left out his title. He didn't need things to be formal. "Yeah. We did. Things get tied up in committee, takes forever just to get permission to change the paint in a hallway, much less do the right thing."

Uncrossing his arms, he took a deep breath, moving towards the make shift shelter. "Your people have been doing a bang up job on resisting though. You all should be proud. Hopefully, our help isn't too late."

Durasay Mixo

Postby Gena Yon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:52 pm

“Thanks,” she said dryly.

“This isn’t resistance but survival though, these people are not here because they believe but because they want to eat and have a place to sleep. Just keeping the lights on can be a struggle. But we deal,” she said in response.

“Gena, and the dangling one is Lelia, this is her ship,” the woman finished.

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Durasay Mixo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:16 pm

"A pleasure." He offered her a hand, paired with his pleasant smile. "Hell of a ship, she looks great." He noted, turning to admire the vessel properly. An appreciative whistle at the craft, before giving a perfunctory nod.

"Then survival is even more important for us to help. To protect everyone's freedom." His voice serious yet affable.

"Is there anything that I can do, directly, to help?"

Durasay Mixo

Postby Gena Yon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:18 pm

“You got a High Yield Thrust Capacitor in your coat? The Hyperdrive has been flaky the last few times out,” she said taking his hand firmly.

“Someone keeps forgetting to replace the one we have… going on a year now.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Lelia » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:19 pm

“I heard that, hey if you got three thousand creds just lying around I am sure we can get a replacement,” the dangling woman called down.

“Whose the pantoran?”
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:20 am

"No. But should I come across one somewhere that can be donated, I'll make sure it gets to your hands." He grinned a bit at the exchange between the two women. Looking up to Leila, he cupped a hand around his mouth.

"Name's Durasay. I'm here with the Republic!"

Durasay Mixo

Postby Lelia » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:34 am

“Well that’s a mouthful, just gonna go with D, better that Dur… so you’re Republic,” she called down.

“Welcome back, we missed you guys. So by tomorrow the Mandalorians will be gone right, you sent the big guns?”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:00 am

Most people call me Dur...

"Whatever is easiest for you, Lelia!" He called back, still a smirk on his face. "Well. That's the plan, we'll just hope they don't have bigger guns!" Another idle brush of his hair back with his hand.

"Have you gotten much opportunity to fly her recently, or have the Mandos kept her grounded?"

Durasay Mixo

Postby Lelia » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:26 am

“It’s been touch and go,” she responded honestly from above. “Right now just trying to repair some damage from our last run, we don’t have many space worthy craft so I have to keep her running as long as I can.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Gena Yon » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:29 am

“Durasay is not that wordy, rather elegant,” Gena replied. “So is this a social call or you fishing for a job? Not to be rude, you seem nice enough, but if you are looking to make friends we can get the Kin brothers for you.”

She continued eating as she watched Durasay.

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:35 pm

"I wouldn't say you were rude." Again, that easy going smile. "We have a war to win, after all. Time is precious." He shrugged, looking to Gena, and then to Lelia. "Well, I came because I was drawn here by the Force." Durasay kept his eyes on the woman's features.

"Same reason I volunteered for this mission. I go where the Force calls me, to help those who need it. Always have, likely always will. So while this has been social, and I would not turn that down, if it means there's a job to do, then I suppose maybe that's why I am here right now."

Durasay Mixo

Postby Gena Yon » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:51 pm

Gena rolled her eyes and said, “Yeah mystical mumbo jumbo… well that’s outside my area of expertise.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Lelia » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:52 pm

Lelia called out from her hanging perch and said, “What are you some kind of Jedi?”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:24 pm

"I'm not a Jedi." Durasay shook his head. He was far from a Jedi, indeed. A flash of a memory, the feeling of durasteel plating and delicate fingers coming through his hair as those words echoed in his mind, her voice mixed with something ancient. Primordial and powerful.

It passed almost instantly, as he smiled again. "Just a guy who looks for trouble, and to bring that trouble to an end."

Durasay Mixo

Postby Lelia » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:40 pm

“Well you came to the right place to find trouble, D,” she responded.

“I mean not exactly here unless you like breaking hyperdrive engines, but we got problems a parsec long,” she replied.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:32 pm

"Well, let's start with the most immediate, and then we can get to the biggest problem, getting these occupiers off of Bankor." His grin flashed with a hint of pearly whites, calling up to Lelia. "We've established the broken hyperdrive, what's next on your 'problem agenda'?"

Durasay Mixo

Postby Lelia » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:36 pm

"I mean booting the Mandalorians out of Uthan Mil would go a long way to helping around here," she called down.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Durasay Mixo » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:44 pm

He laughed a bit. "Well, that's why we're here. Otherwise, it would be a bit of a tease, no?" He looked back to Gena afterwards.

"Anything we need to be aware of with the Uthan Mil occupiers?"

Durasay Mixo

Postby Lelia » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:11 pm

“They only arrived what a month or so ago, but they have made up for lost time. Mandalorians have been through here before to let us know the score, but now they are making sure we feel it. They control the space port, power plant… locked down core government buildings. It’s like a prison but a city really,” Lelia responded.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Gena Yon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:13 pm

“Pretty sure they are using the power plant as an HQ, but maker knows what they got going on in there. We have tried,” she said.

Played by Dapper Dog
Gena Yon

Postby Durasay Mixo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:39 am

"What were the results of the attempts? Any Intel on what kind of artillery they're packing?" Durasay's mind began working through the possibilities, tactical situation.

Anything he could bring up at the meeting later that evening.

"Cities are especially good fortifications. We just can't lay siege without risking civilian populations. Ingenious and cruel."

Durasay Mixo

Next
Forum Statistics