Primary Bankor Resistance encampment in the region.

Verbena and Mint (Day 1 Mid Afternoon)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:22 pm

Rain, he had avoided it for the most part since leaving Nar Shaddaa, at least this wasn't the greasy rain on that overpopulated moon. His gloved left hand gripped an umbrella, keeping the worse of the weather off of his as he made his way into the camp, as his eyes scanned the area for things of interest. He probably looked more then a little out of place, all things considered, but that wasn't unusual for Z.

Walking forward casually, he kept his eyes open. He was a bit interested in how the resistance were doing, and things they might be lacking, and the best way to find out about that was seeing it for himself.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Re: Verbena and Mint (Day 1 Mid Afternoon)

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:48 pm

One thing of potential interest was the young Jedi... assuming one could recognize her as one past the dark robes... wandering about the camp, apparently asking questions of various people and not getting the answers she was looking for. For some reason people didn't seem to trust her very much.
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:44 pm

A human woman with graying hair cleaning her rifle in what passed for a tent looked up at Layne and said, “Hey stranger, whoa… you’re a Jedi? Well butter my biscuits, maybe our luck is turning around.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:50 pm

"Could be," Layne stopped on being talked about that way, maybe this one was worth a few words. "There's more than a few of us here now anyway. I'm Layne, you wouldn't happen to be familiar with the Viridian Sea, would you? I've been trying to find someone who is, but no luck of my own so far."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:51 pm

That was interesting, though Z was hard pressed to place the name or face of the young woman. The first being barely heard over the rain. He'd make his way over regardless though. Interested now that someone had started to talk to one of the strangers.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Hamelin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:08 pm

Another Jedi in armoured robes is walking about in the rain. Wearing goggles and a cloak to keep off the rain. Hamelin decided to take a look around the Resistance side of things to get his bearings. He notices a small gathering and decides to check it out.

Seems like an old human is talking with a not old human Force sensitive.
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:14 pm

As the Gand made his way over, Z reached a gloved hand up to tip his hat in greeting.

"Afternoon." He offered politely.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Hamelin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:49 pm

Mimicking the greeting, Hamelin reaches up and tips his goggles.

<Chook Sum Yik Took Qua Vak>
"Afternoon. What is going on?"
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Hamelin

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:01 pm

"No idea." Zane offered with a easy laugh. "I just came along to see what things were like over here. Then noticed this young lady asking around about something."

"I'm Zanebry by the way. People call me Berry."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:23 pm

Layne Hoshin wrote:"Could be," Layne stopped on being talked about that way, maybe this one was worth a few words. "There's more than a few of us here now anyway. I'm Layne, you wouldn't happen to be familiar with the Viridian Sea, would you? I've been trying to find someone who is, but no luck of my own so far."

“Not familiar with it, but I think we had someone that spent some time out there,” she said trying to think.
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:29 pm

Layne was too focused on the task at hand to pay any attention to the others approaching.

"If you could point me toward them, it'd be very helpful," she said, half expecting the woman to hold a hand out for some credits in exchange.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:33 pm

“Not much out there but lonely homesteaders and weird cults the way I hear it… or folks gone tribal living in them giant trees,” the woman responded.

“Think Lelia might know, she tends to know anyone worth knowing.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:49 pm

"I see, and where would I find her?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:58 pm

“She is probably working on the trash heap she calls a ship,” the woman responded.
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:44 pm

"I'm guessing trash heap is not the actual name of the ship," she quipped.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:47 pm

Layne Hoshin wrote:"I'm guessing trash heap is not the actual name of the ship," she quipped.

"Might as well be," the woman said. "I'd show you, but I got patrol duty coming."
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:52 pm

"Just give me directions and a description, and I'm sure I'll manage."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:19 pm

Layne Hoshin wrote:"Just give me directions and a description, and I'm sure I'll manage."

"She's a zeltron, only one in the camp... can't be hard to miss," the woman added and gave Layne some passable directions.
Dapper Dog

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:28 pm

"Thank you," she said with a nod, then turned and nodded at the two men when they obstructed her view of where she thought the directions led.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:58 pm

"Ah, my apologies." Z replied smoothly, stepping go the side, so the young lady could get through. "Didnt mean to hold you up."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:04 pm

"No worries," she said.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:12 pm

He offered her a polite smile. "Though If you need any help Miss Hoshin, feel free to ask."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Layne Hoshin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:13 pm

She took a step back and slightly narrowed her eyes, old instincts kicking in.

"You know who I am?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:22 pm

He offered her a placating smile, raising his hands, up to indicate he meant her no ill. "I hardly forget a face Miss Hoshin, especially of a Lady I've fought beside. Though I admit i didn't quite recognize you at first."

"You seem a bit gentler, then I recall, but then tgat was a while back, on Nar Shaddaa."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Hamelin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:30 pm

<Heoj Hor Sak On Shu Ywerk>
"Nice to meet you Berry."

He notes the exchange and offers a Layne a bow.
<Ssfork Skid Vron Keo Lwod Mew Poq> He introduces himself.
"Jedi Knight Hamelin at your service."
Hamelin

Next
Forum Statistics