Primary Bankor Resistance encampment in the region.

Day 1 LA: Assesment

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:34 am

Baesal had parked her truck where she thought it would be out of the way, leaving R5-T8 to drive ti away should it be needed. Walking around the camp in her strange attire, Baesal observed the infrastructure taking a few notes while trying to find someone in charge or able to guide her.
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Re: Day 1 LA: Assesment

Postby Yanos Kin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:49 am

“Usually I frown on strangers taking copious notes of our facilities,” a zabrak male said with a calm, quiet voice.
Bankor Resistance | Leader | Political | Ruthless | Spymaster | Zabrak

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:58 am

Baes turned away from her notes to see the man who just approached her, removing her goggles in the process. She did not take long to understand the situation...she might be looking very suspicious right now and she was a bit embarassed.

''Oh! Oh...sorry, I did not mean to raise suspicion. I was just doing a personnal assesment until I could meet someone in charge here.'' She extended a hand towards the zabrak with an embarrassed smile and slightly flushed cheeks ''I am Baesal Zyn, padawan of the jedi order''
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:05 am

He looked at her hand and then awkwardly accepted it, “Yanos, master Jedi, it is a pleasure.” His tone is detached as he released her hand.

“I have some time to spare if you wanted to discuss logistics.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:18 am

''That would be appreciated Mr. Yanos. I am not sure if the Republic already spoke to you about this subject, you have my apologies if so''

Boy was she not a people person

''My expertise is in engineering and mechanics...I also can deal with computing if needed. If you need it I'd like to offer my help''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:31 am

“Why don’t we focus on finding adequate shelter for the refugees, the basics,” he said in response.

“Yanos is fine, and no I was not made aware the Republic would be sending a Jedi engineer to assist us; all the same we can use any aid your people can give.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:22 am

''They probably were unaware'' she said with a smile while re-opening her pad

''May I ask what kind of canalisation the camp posesses? If housing is to be the focus then proper sewage and clean water should be the starting point.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:24 am

“We don’t have running water in much of the camp besides our HQ, there is a river,” he responded calmly.

“It was on our list, right after we stopped the Mandalorians from killing our civilians.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:08 am

She nodded, not sure if she should read something between the lines.

''Do you have any plans of the camp or maps of the area?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:46 am

He gestured for her to follow and said, “So what exactly can you do for us? Shelters would be nice for our noncombatants; running water would be great too.”

“I have manpower, just need supplies and equipment and we could make this space livable.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:03 pm

Baesal scratched her forehead

''It is my first time doing these kinds of things, I must admit. I usually deal with ships, droids or weaponry...bringing canalisation to the camp will be a first. Still, if you need me to do ship repairs i'll gladly do it.'' she began scribbling notes wondering on how she could manage that.

''How about energy needs? Are you covered on that?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:13 pm

“We could always use more stable and reliable power,” he said. “As for ships, we don’t have any space worthy crafts of any size outside of a few smugglers who have aligned themselves with our goals.”

“Water seems the largest priority.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:19 pm

''I would agree with you on that, sewage could be done at the same time.'' she let out a sigh ''I'll consult with my fellow jedi, the rebublic technicians and you own to see if we can come up with a plan to acheive this''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:41 pm

“Like I said, I can get the manpower, so if your people have some moving equipment and plans we can execute it,” Yanos replied.

“Though we should not get too ambitious this should be temporary, if we can get people back in their homes that would be best.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:51 pm

''I can manage without tools for the most part, The Force can help me in most situation where they would be needed...but I'll see what we can cook up''

After his last words she looked at the people in the camp

''Do they come from far away or are they locals?''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:54 pm

“Many are local, some stumbled out of the black desert, and others braved the ocean fleeing the carnage on the other continents,” ahe approached a tent and pulled back a flap for Baesal.

“Many die, it is expected. I suppose death is better than suffering.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:17 pm

She did not answer Yanos's supposition as she entered the tent

''Returning home could take some time then''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:26 pm

“Agreed,” he said and the brought a holo map of the encampment.

“Is this helpful for you, master Jedi?”

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:07 am

She inspected the map intently ''Certainly...but do you have a bigger map? I'd like to have a good view of the river''

''And also: I am only a padawan so please call me Baesal''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:10 am

“I am not familiar with the term, what does padawan mean?” he asked as he pulled a data chit and copied the local map to it.

“I was not aware that Jedi even had a rank structure other than Jedi and Jedi Knight. Though I can’t tell the difference between the two, Baesal,” he said offering the data chit.

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:41 am

''Thanks'' she said taking the chip

''Padawan is a term akin to apprentice Mr. Yanos. A padawan can remain so for years until he or she passes the trials to become a knight or choose to join one of the other Jedi corps.''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:44 am

“Yanos is fine, I doubt I am much older than yourself, before this all started I was just a freshman in university, Interstellar Political Studies major. The order gives you a great deal of autonomy for being just a padawan. Is that normal?” he asked, the subject catching his interest.

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:38 am

''The older ones usually are but that depends on the master and the padawan him or herself''

She scratchedthe back of her neck

''I've just reached 18 myself so I'm really not that old''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Yanos Kin » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:40 am

Baesal Zyn wrote:''The older ones usually are but that depends on the master and the padawan him or herself''

She scratchedthe back of her neck

''I've just reached 18 myself so I'm really not that old''

“Is this some task you need to accomplish to become a full fledged Jedi? Are there any actual Jedi here or did the Republic just send us the trainees?” he asked calmly.

Played by Dapper Dog
Yanos Kin

Postby Baesal Zyn » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:51 am

''Oh there are knights here, don't worry about it'' she slid the chip in her belt ''I don't think this is a task I need to do to become a knight, just one I wanted to be doing.''
Baesal Zyn

Next
Forum Statistics