Republic Encampment

[Day 1 - ME] Command Staff Meeting 1

Postby Jace Malcom » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:55 am

Jace Malcom had his command center ready for the briefing with a holo-map of the local region as he looked over the situation. The Mandalorians were dug in, just as expected but the situation could be have been worse. The patter of rain outside alerted him that things could be better. He waited for the rest of his command staff to filter in.
Republic Commander | Special Forces | War Hero | Heavily Scarred | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Jace Malcom

Re: [Day 1 - ME] Command Staff Meeting 1

Postby Chief Po'xin » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:57 am

Chief never much liked meetings but he understood their purpose as he folded his sets of arms and waited for the briefing. He was pushing an eighteen hour day but having the camp all set up and his crews on task was worth it.
Republic | Mechanic | Gruff | Venerable | Senior NCO | Besalisk

Played by Dapper Dog
Chief Po'xin

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:00 am

The Senator frowned at the poor conditions but was otherwise alert and ready to get the meeting over with as she had reports to send home and well a bed that was calling her name after such a long day. At the moment she was all business and focused.
Republic | Senator of Bankor | Armed | Politician | Twi'lek

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Tethys Carrack » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:37 am

((Placeholder, if that's all right--Tethys will attend as an observer provided she's not incapacitated in the LA.))
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Durasay Mixo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:03 am

The Junior Senator from Pantora arrived. His posture was military straight, as he folded his arms across his chest. He looked about the room, taking stock of those in attendance.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:19 am

Niall was there, his appearance as crisp and his expression as serious as ever. His grey eyes narrowed as he glanced around, giving a nod to those he recognize and didn't alike.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:22 am

Nytera was present, with a cup of coffee in hand. She had a blank expression and her eyes looked off in the distance when nobody captured her attention.
Republic | Orphaned by War | High Class | Aspiring President | Human

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:23 am

Sabine was there in military fatigues, blade by her side. She sat next to her Captain and CO, and glanced around at all the faces, some familiar, some less so.
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:28 am

Ashla is here to listen.
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

Equipment: Lightsaber, Physician's Kit, Cursed Sword

Languages: Huttese, Togruti

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Nekoinu » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:31 am

The meeting was important enough for the 'corpse' to make an appearance. He had considered telling Sabine to give him a rundown of the meeting instead. Contrary to his usual, boisterous self, he seemed willing to be an observer of the Republic's plan rather than actively plan with them.

Claire also stayed on the sidelines, though she was also monitoring her own business on her datapad. Another SIS Operative, masked even then, paid closer attention to the meeting's happenings.
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Arali Zian » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:33 am

Arali took a position next to the togruta padawan, in traditional brown Jedi robes, covering scarcely concealed light armor. Rather than carrying her saber at her hip, her larger weapon was strapped across her back, beneath her robes.
Republic ♥ Jedi ♥ Knight ♥ Twi'lek ♥ Superfarmer ♥ Nerd ♥ Pacifist ♥ Vegetarian
Arali Zian

Postby Illyria Acaran » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:39 am

Illyria followed in the Pantoran senator's wake, being properly attentive while taking establishing shots of the war council and many of the bigger players in their campaign.
Republic ● Pantoran ● Propagandist
Carries: Custom tailored armored jacket (or lector's outfit if appropriate), modified Model 80 blaster pistol, assorted communication and recording equipment, backpack and pouches, stimpacks, spare blaster pack, C4N-D1D the cam droid, goggles and breathing mask, canteen
PF Description Theme
Illyria Acaran

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:41 am

Ashla gives Arali a small smile and a nod when she stands next to her. It's good to see her again, but this isn't the best place to catch up.
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

Equipment: Lightsaber, Physician's Kit, Cursed Sword

Languages: Huttese, Togruti

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Arali Zian » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:49 am

Arali returned the nod, face impassive. Standing around looking stern and wise was, after all, an essential skill of the Jedi knight.
Republic ♥ Jedi ♥ Knight ♥ Twi'lek ♥ Superfarmer ♥ Nerd ♥ Pacifist ♥ Vegetarian
Arali Zian

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:01 am

Cole came in a little late, hair wet from the rain.
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Jace Malcom » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:07 am

Illyria Acaran wrote:Illyria followed in the Pantoran senator's wake, being properly attentive while taking establishing shots of the war council and many of the bigger players in their campaign.

“I respect the free press but this is a military briefing, you will have to wait outside or turn in all recording equipment to my Security Officer, your choice,” Jace said firmly to the woman.

Played by Dapper Dog
Jace Malcom

Postby Illyria Acaran » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:13 am

Jace Malcom wrote:“I respect the free press but this is a military briefing, you will have to wait outside or turn in all recording equipment to my Security Officer, your choice,” Jace said firmly to the woman.

"Of course, sir," Illyria said, turning attentively towards him, "I was hoping to get a bit of B-roll, but I'll shut everything down for the briefing, and send you or your security officer a copy to inspect the footage and veto anything sensitive and it won't be used. If that's acceptible, Commander?"
Carries: Custom tailored armored jacket (or lector's outfit if appropriate), modified Model 80 blaster pistol, assorted communication and recording equipment, backpack and pouches, stimpacks, spare blaster pack, C4N-D1D the cam droid, goggles and breathing mask, canteen
PF Description Theme
Illyria Acaran

Postby Jace Malcom » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:22 am

“Thank you,” he said and then got started.

“Perimeter is established, Chief Po’xin your crew got the camp up in record time. Good work. I am still waiting on some field reports but it looks like we got the bulk of our forces to the ground. The Valiant Star will be doing maneuvers in system to keep the Mandalorian forces occupied while we push through the lines towards the Veras Industrial region, this is where Intel believes Varo Kryze has committed the core of his forces.”

“Before we can get there we need to dismantle key strategic points around the planet. This was billed as a humanitarian mission but make no mistake we have some hard fighting ahead. Once we finish with Uthan Mil we will be pushing inward to the continents interior toward. Intel suggests we either work towards liberating the frontier town of Rygor or dismantling Camp 43-Besh.”

“Rygor is occupied by Mandalorian forces and would be beneficial to the Resistance but Camp 43-Besh has many political detainees we could make use of, about 500 klicks separate them so fielding both with this small strike force is not feasible.”

“Also we received this communication just an hour ago, from an Imperial frigate,” he said and then played the message.

Played by Dapper Dog
Jace Malcom

Postby Lana Beniko » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:25 am

“Republic Forces actual, I am Lana Beniko of the Sith Empire. This sector has been declared neutral space due to the current occupation by Mandalor aligned agents. This sector is dangerously close to Imperial interests and I have been dispatched to assess the situation,” the holo image said.

“Seeing as your forces are now in system we see an opportunity for a joint operation to pacify the undesirables. If you are amenable to this request then I would be willing to meet with a delegation to assess the details.”
Sith | Commander | 54th Recon Company | Observant | Dark Side | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Lana Beniko

Postby Jace Malcom » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:26 am

Jace then looked at the room and said, “Thoughts?”

Played by Dapper Dog
Jace Malcom

Postby Illyria Acaran » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:27 am

Illyria blinked twice as he moved to begin the briefing much more quickly than she'd expected and quickly took C4N-D1D off record mode before running her fingers over her lapel then gave the master-at-arms a polite smile.
PF Description Theme
Illyria Acaran

Postby Chase » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:29 am

Chase was present, wearing herself proud like she'd just accomplished some rather amazing stunts on the trip down whether she earned it or not, but that's the way she was and as it would seem someone thought she'd earned it. Though the liklihood that they just wanted to skip out on the meeting and just have their trusty LT report the goings on to them was just about as likely. Not quite command staff yet she took a spot off to the side to watch how things went down at this level. A watchful eye and some personal grooming for hitting Captain one day, maybe even soon.
Republic | Human | Lieutenant | Fighter Pilot
Heavy Blaster - Datapad - Utiility Belt
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:30 am

“Why would we even consider the aid of the Empire, if anything we should take this opportunity to exercise our strength and forcefully remove them from the system,” Saresh said with disgust.
Republic | Senator of Bankor | Armed | Politician | Twi'lek

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Dapper Dog » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:31 am

Illyria Acaran wrote:Illyria blinked twice as he moved to begin the briefing much more quickly than she'd expected and quickly took C4N-D1D off record mode before running her fingers over her lapel then gave the master-at-arms a polite smile.

The Security Officer keeps a keen eye on her for anything out place, hand on her sidearm.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:32 am

Sabine waited silently, not wishing to speak out of turn. Can they even do that? She wondered.
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Next
Forum Statistics