Republic Encampment

Re: [Day 1 - ME] Command Staff Meeting 1

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:56 pm

Niall nodded acknowledgement. "That serves to emphasize just how important our allies are to us in this conflict. In order to achieve all of our objectives, we're going to need to work together."

He glanced down at his comm for a moment. "With that in mind, I'd like to suggest delegating someone in Logistics to ensuring that any Mandalorian armor recovered, from either side, is turned over to the Mandalorians. The matter is comparable to ensuring that honored dead are returned to the proper parties."
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Jace Malcom » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:18 pm

Jace considered it and said, “Sensible, do you have someone in mind to be their, point of contact?”
Republic Commander | Special Forces | War Hero | Heavily Scarred | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Jace Malcom

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:25 pm

Niall nodded. "In the Mandalorian forces, the issue was brought to my attention by one Nai'tiri Cadera. I think she would be interested."

His lips pursed for a moment. "On our side, she's not in logistics but my XO, sergeant Sabine Kryze, has Mandalorian heritage. It may show some extra consideration on our part for her to be handling it."
Niall Organa

Postby Jace Malcom » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:31 pm

Jace considered it and tapped some notes, “Congrats Captain, you are now head of Mandalorian Relations. Make the call, but if there are issues, then I am holding your arse to the fire.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Jace Malcom

Postby Arali Zian » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:45 pm

And Tethys had been doing so well. But at the mention of slaughtering prisoners, Arali steps forward, and offers a slight gesture of peace those unfamiliar with the Jedi may not notice. Please, calm down.

"It is important to remember that this battle is against people, not demons. Regardless of individual opinion on the subject, the Mandalorian concept of honor must be taken into consideration. Both the people of Rygor and the prisoners at Camp 43-Besh are in peril, and both have our sympathies. However, between the two, Rygor is in more imminent peril. Mandalorian battle tactics leave few survivors. Camp 43-Besh, on the other hand, is better dealt with at a later date, through negotiation at the end of the campaign. I am more concerned with a decision to destroy the camp and everyone in it rather than let it be taken than I am with a decision to execute prisoners because the campaign is going poorly.

"But for the immediate decision of which objective to pursue? One of these groups has hope of surviving without our immediate intervention. The other does not."
Republic ♥ Jedi ♥ Knight ♥ Twi'lek ♥ Superfarmer ♥ Nerd ♥ Pacifist ♥ Vegetarian
Arali Zian

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:01 pm

Niall nodded. "Very good, sir. With that in mind, I'd like someone on the Resistance side to liaise with. It's important that they understand the importance of this as well. If no names come to mind, I'll look into it myself."
Niall Organa

Postby Jace Malcom » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:05 pm

Niall Organa wrote:Niall nodded. "Very good, sir. With that in mind, I'd like someone on the Resistance side to liaise with. It's important that they understand the importance of this as well. If no names come to mind, I'll look into it myself."

Jace replied, "Handle it, Captain."

Played by Dapper Dog
Jace Malcom

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:20 pm

Niall saluted acknowledgement, and added it to his list of duties.
Niall Organa

Postby Hamelin » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:58 pm

Hamelin finds the issue that the captain brings up rather intriguing. He continues to listen on.
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:03 am

Cole was dumbfounded that a single Mandalorian signed up for this without someone — or all of them — asking before now.
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Durasay Mixo » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:53 am

"Captain, Commander, if I may. I had a conversation with a few resistance operatives this morning after... well... planetfall." He looked to Niall and Malcolm again. "I have been informed that the Mandalorians have brought gunships. The Resistance has no Anti-Air capabilities. Standard procedure for them has been to run." Durasay laid out the details he had received earlier from Lelia.

"And Jedi Knight Xian does make a good point. As long as we do not do anything that offends their concept of Honor, we may have some time with the prison." Then Durasay looked to his fellow Senator.

"Though if there was an opportunity to create a small infiltration team, I would take it."
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Postby Jace Malcom » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:00 am

“Well we can offer air superiority but I am not giving civilians any heavy gear… that is off the table. As for a strike team, I will consider it when we are in theater and have a better grasp of the situation on the ground,” he scanned the room and then nodded.

“Good work on that Blockade, Senator, we’ll get your ship repaired or at least space worthy but it may take some time. As it stands we have made good progress today, I have nothing else. Dismissed, and may the Force be with you,” he finished.

Played by Dapper Dog
Jace Malcom

Previous
Forum Statistics