Republic Encampment

Re: A Witty Comeback (Day Two Late Afternoon)

Postby Nekoinu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:49 am

Claire smiled, this time of genuine concern. "Hey, Zanebry. You got lucky with Czerka. Project: Evolution was terrible for their PR. But if you continue to meddle with them, it would not turn out in your favor." She twirled her finger in a circle, like a planet orbiting a sun. "Credits run the universe."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:16 am

A soft sigh escaped his lips. "You're right. I just tend to hold grudges, and in my account book Czerka still hasn't paid all that is due."

"I'll try to stay out of their way though. I wouldn't want to worry you Claire, well anymore then I already do."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:25 am

"People rarely get their due, whether they deserve more or less. We just get by." She glanced at the cigarette and then smirked. "Does that thing really help relieve stress? Or is it just putting you in the grave sooner so you can be out of my hair?"
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:18 am

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his pack and offered it in her direction. "You're free to find out if you like, I'm pretty sure it has different meanings for most people though." It meant several things for him, and after a brief pause he added. "If I can tell you a secret, I gave them up over the months I dated Naveera. Maybe that will tell you a bit about what they mean to me."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:01 pm

"I think it would be better if I didn't start them," she concluded with a small, plastic smile. She then began to walk back to the temporary SIS HQ. "I hate to say it, but I prefer you with Naveera over the cigarettes," she told him over her shoulder.
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:15 pm

He chuckled, and snuffed his smoke out between two of his gloved fingers, before storing the putt away in the tin he kept for such things. "I'll spare you from them then." Z said, flashing the woman a charming smile. "Though, if you're not careful I'll take that as a sign that you want me to live along life."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nekoinu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:25 pm

"No. I just feel bad for Naveera." Claire continued on her path, tapping away at her datapad.
Nekoinu

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:30 pm

He shook his head a light laugh rolling from his lips. "You're cutest when you're like this Claire." Zane called to her departing form before turning away to go about his own business.

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics