Republic Encampment

Meet The Family? (D3, Early Evening)

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:23 pm

Nai was curious about this other Toboga that had showed up, and after having let Craw meet with the guy first on his own, she too wanted to meet this person who was related to Craw. Besides, there was something happening with the Mandos in the future, which might be of interest to the older Mandalorian.

"So... he's your... uncle?" she asked Craw as they approached the holding area.
Mandalorian | Chiss | Drop Dead Gorgeous | Sharpshooter | Ritual Combatant | Tough | Crusader
Theme | Profile | Turtle Crew

Gear: Heavy blaster pistol, utility belt (stimpacks, glowrod), commlink, datapad.
Combat Gear: Mandalorian armor, custom blaster rifle, Mandalorian ritual blade, extra ammo, grenades.
Languages: Basic, Cheun, Durese, Huttese, Mando'a

Aliit is family. It means nobody gets left behind — or forgotten
Nai'tiri Cadera

Re: Meet The Family? (D3, Early Evening)

Postby Craw Toboga » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:25 pm

Craw nodded. "Uhhuh. From my mother's side. Tough old bastard."
| Neutral/Working for the Republic | Mandalorian! | Human | Currently: Sober |
Carries with: Commlink and stimpacks [When appropriate: Armor, OK-98 Blaster Carbine and a vibromachete]
"I'm trying my best here!"
Craw Toboga

Postby Davin Toboga » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:30 pm

He was sitting on his bed bouncing a ball off the wall. He glanced over at his gusts and then kept bouncing and said, “Well my dear old nephew comes to visit. And who is this?”

He caught the ball and stood and cracked his neck, “Kriffin’ boring, but the food isn’t terrible. Name’s Davin Toboga, the not so last of the Toboga clan, apparently.”
Veteran Redshirt | Human | Mandalorian| Mercenary | Survivor
Davin Toboga

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:37 pm

Nai took the helmet off and tucked it under her arm, giving the older Mandalorian a look over.

"... The family resemblance is uncanny," she said in a dryly amused tone before offering introductions. "Nai'tiri Cadera." A pause. "Friend of Craw."

Ex-lover. Near-wife. Former hunter of... it was a long list, and friend was a step up from what it had been.

"They still keep you locked up in here?"
Mandalorian | Chiss | Drop Dead Gorgeous | Sharpshooter | Ritual Combatant | Tough | Crusader

Gear: Heavy blaster pistol, utility belt (stimpacks, glowrod), commlink, datapad.
Combat Gear: Mandalorian armor, custom blaster rifle, Mandalorian ritual blade, extra ammo, grenades.

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Davin Toboga » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:22 pm

“Not at all, I came in here to think and wouldn’t you know it the damn force field came up and locked me in,” he said sarcastically.

“Be my hero and release me.”
Davin Toboga

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:30 pm

"Not today," she said with a brief smirk accompanying her husky voice. "I already have my hands full with one Toboga."

Nai's lips pursed in thought for a few moments. "Though, there is to be a gathering of the Mando'ade in a few weeks time." She looked between Craw and Davin. "... If you'll behave enough, you should be able to go. If it interests you."

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Davin Toboga » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:44 pm

“I try to avoid moots, but why not, it’s not like I have anything to lose. You going to represent Cadera? I wonder what the moot will entail… sure if I am out of this hole, add me as your plus one,” he responded.
Davin Toboga

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:30 am

"Jicoln trust me to speak if needed for Cadera," she said calmly, but looked at Craw. "... Though even I might stretch my goodwill with both of you. This is your clan, Craw, and your need to represent yourselves."

Nai wasn't sure if Craw or Davin was the most dependable of the two of them.

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Davin Toboga » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:37 am

“Clan Toboga will do what we always do, wait and see and survive,” he responded.
Davin Toboga

Postby Craw Toboga » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:24 pm

Craw nodded sagely. "We'll be there in our own clan's capacity Nai. No problem there."
| Neutral/Working for the Republic | Mandalorian! | Human | Currently: Sober |
Carries with: Commlink and stimpacks [When appropriate: Armor, OK-98 Blaster Carbine and a vibromachete]
"I'm trying my best here!"
Craw Toboga

Forum Statistics