Republic Encampment

Re: Almost-Nearly Off-Duty (D4, EE)

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:15 pm

That was quite unfortunate. "I see... because they couldn't foresee it, or because of their pacifistic role?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Tra Kize » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:39 pm

"The scale was simply beyond the scope of their abilities to handle, and even after it started there was nothing that they could do to fight it. It was a bit of both."
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:05 pm

"I see..."

Checking the time, Lyseil realised she still had a few things she needed to do before the Command Meeting. "Oh dear. Is that the time already?" she sighed. "... Why does time go so quickly when it comes to my breaks?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Tra Kize » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:43 pm

"Because tomorrow waits for no one," he says with a chuckle. "Time is opponent and ally to all that love to learn."
Neutral * Kel Dor * Scholar * Retired Republic Staff Officer * Commanding Presence * Resolute
Equipment: Long Range Comlink, Datapad, Light Blaster Pistol, Antitox Breath Mask, Heavy Clothing

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:05 am

"Hah, very true, sir," she grinned delightedly, and straightened her uniform. "It was very nice to speak with you, sir. I hope to have the chance again in the future!"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Tra Kize » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:08 am

"I look forward to the opportunity as well. Please feel free to contact me if you need assistance with research or in any of my areas of study. I'd be glad to lend a hand," he replies with a nod, offering her a hand before her departure.

Description
Tra Kize

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:14 am

"Likewise, sir, feel free to contact me if there is anything I can be of assistance with!" Lyseil was all sunshine and rainbows as she accepted Tra's hand.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Tra Kize » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:19 am

After a firm shake and a wave, Tra began making his way towards his barracks unit. He had to clean the sand out of this breath mask for the second time today after all.

Description
Tra Kize

Previous
Forum Statistics