Republic Encampment

Re: Captain Alderaan's Sidekick: Sergeant Darling! (D5LM Clo

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:59 pm

One eyebrow went up. "Surprise you? Goodness." Niall said, his lips twitching with humor. "Not only a date, but a surprising one. The Panteers have high expectations." His Alderaanian accent seemed especially strong at the moment.

His eyes were on hers as he bowed again, one arm folding in front of him. "As an Organa, I shall do my utmost to meet them, milady."
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:23 pm

"I am a princess of House Panteer! High expectations are part of the package," she grinned proudly.

Likewise, she returned the gesture and bow as befitting of an Alderaanian. "May the Force be with you, Niall. I should return to my work."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:30 pm

"Indeed. As should I." Niall's smile turned from teasing to affectionate. Not everyone used that particular phrase; he thought it was an affectation of his. Hearing it from her was strangely brightening.

"May the Force be with you, Lyseil. Until next time."

He turned and left, but of course one doesn't walk away from a princess of House Panteer without glancing back at least once. Niall's eyes caught hers as he stepped out the door, his lips quirking. As surprises went, they were certainly off to a pleasant start.

/exit
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Previous
Forum Statistics