Republic Encampment

Get to Know Your Voters [Day 5, MA]

Postby Chase » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:26 pm

Given the announcement of doing just this, Chase made her way toward the space set aside for Senator Saresh as long as she maintained with the strike force. Dressed in a fresh pair of fatigues after her time at the gym she came in, gun displayed in it's holster and with that look of determination that she held before but this one wasn't quite filled with so present of a righteous anger.
Republic | Human | Lieutenant | Fighter Pilot
Heavy Blaster - Datapad - Utiility Belt
Info - Theme
Chase

Re: Get to Know Your Voters [Day 5, MA]

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:00 am

“Greetings ma’am, how may I be of assistance,” a woman greeted Chase, the portable building was divided into two with a waiting area and desk for the aide and a lrger office separated by a door, Saresh’s office.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:04 am

"Chase, Lieutenant," Chase introduced, "There was a matter I brought up with Senator Saresh the other day that I said I would come here to discuss a little more in depth with. I'm hoping she made it known that I would be coming by?"
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:41 am

“Just a moment, she is finishing a meeting, would you like some kaff?” the woman replied kindly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:45 am

"Nah, thanks though," Chase says, holding out her steady hand, "gets me all jittery. Can't be having that on the job. If you've got some water though?" she says as she moves about the space, picking out a seat and plopping herself down into it.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:25 am

The woman poured water for Chase and said, “Of course, she will be just a few minutes. Is there anything I can do for you in the meanwhile?”

Her voice was steady and light, as she handed Chase a cup of chilled water.
Dapper Dog

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:30 am

Chase half rose from her seat to more easily accept it, "Thanks, and not quite, unless you know a bit about the Nee family?"
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:40 am

She took a seat at her desk, tapping at her console gracefully, and said, “Respectable family here on Bankor, wealthy, descended from some of the original colonists. One of the more flamboyant and dangerous scions, is one Vando Nee a local hero and terrorist by the sound of things. If that is the Nee family you are asking about.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:55 am

"That is the Nee family I'm asking about," she said settling back in to relax in her seat. "I was there when he pretty much told me he helps people strap themselves up with explosives and tells 'em where to go. If I have any regrets about that day it's that I didn't have a few more bodies along. First to save the kid and another two to keep that bastard contained."
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:57 am

“That is… despicable,” she said with her usual calm.

“Seems like the hero is nothing but a villain.”
Dapper Dog

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:04 am

Chase gave a rather audible sigh of relief, honestly a little glad to hear someone else who actually thinks similar to herself on something.

"Exactly, anyway, I'm looking to put the work in to bring him back. Not quite sure that'll rank on the priority list for the rest of 'em. But the people of Bankor need to see him for what he is so they don't start adopting the's strategies in honor of 'I'm or something."

"You don't know anything that might help me track down Vando, do ya?"
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:56 am

“I can offer basic information but our information on the whereabouts and activities of the Resistance is limited, getting better though,” she responded calmly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:00 am

"Anything you could pull up on the family, what they do... their holdings, that sorta thing might be real helpful sometime," she said, slipping forward from her seat and approaching where the woman sat. Though, of course, this left them more eye to eye than anything. "And in the meantime, think I should still bother Senator Saresh, see if she knows anything more about these people? I'm sure working with the Senate doesn't quite keep someone up to date on the local gossip."
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:13 am

“I am sure she will do what she can, she will see you now,” the woman said softly.
Dapper Dog

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:15 am

"Oh, neat timing, thanks," Chase flashed a smile and started walking toward the door but stopped just as her hand reached it. Resting it palm flat against it. "Before I go, about that information on the family I talked about. That the sorta stuff you can get me access to?"
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:45 am

"I would need Command approval, but yes," she replied.
Dapper Dog

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:49 am

"If you could get that for me, I'd owe you one," Chase said starting to open the door, pausing again, "and when you can let me know, tell me what kinda drink strikes your fancy alright?" she flashed a quick grin and then finally entered the door unto standing before senator Saresh herself.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:00 am

Saresh was seated and said, "Please have a seat, what is this about ma'am?"
Republic | Senator of Bankor | Armed | Politician | Twi'lek

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:03 am

"You might remember my mentioning in the meeting the other day," she said stepping up toward the seat, "it's about Vando Nee," Chase sat down and relaxed her posture by resting one leg over the other.

"I was hoping, honestly, that you might have a bit more to say about him. I'm not so sure he'd rank on the priority targets list but I'd like to see him thrown in jail for what he's done to the people of your planet."
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:06 am

“We will have to be careful there, though. He’s a popular local hero… I find him repugnant but the Resistance does not see it that way. Bringing the planet under control and in proper Republic guidance will make that task of prosecuting him all the easier,” she responded carefully.

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:11 am

"I've learned that pretty well, can't believe he's got them spun about his finger like that," she took a moment to bring herself back together. "Makes me sick, honestly. I;m hoping to show the truth of him to these people one day, so maybe they might see how wrong his methods truly were, how much of a damn coward he was but... I'm getting carried away again," she sighed, brushed the back of her neck to relax and when that didn't work slowly stood to pace for a moment.

"So, we got two ways. Break their hearts, show him for who he is before we bring him in or make sure he can't leave before we liberate the planet and catch up with him," she said, turning back around toward Saresh. "That sounds about the short and long of it Senator?"
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:20 am

“We basically have to find a way to expose him without ruining the image of the resistance. If anything I am more afraid that we go down this route we uncover more skeletons that will need to be addressed when this is done,” she said tapping her desk.

“Morale and Trust need to be maintained, but these methods have to stop. I have sent word to Thazos and Yanos Kin to make sure it stops. I trust them to follow through.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:27 am

"I don't, but that's why I'm not the Senator," she replied a touch flippantly as she stepped forward enough to settle back down into her seat. "Better the beast you know than the one you don't, I'm sure that's a mantra you can spin to suit even your needs Senator, no offense. Honestly," she said, raising her hands a little to show the truth in her intent.

"Anyway, I don't think it can hurt to expose these things and honestly, if I were to find anything out like that that you don't want known... as long as it's not helping people who chose to strap bombs to kids get away with it I'm game. I just want to see these people get whats coming to them, in the end so long as we stop them from doing it anymore. Galaxy doesn't need their lot."

"I can be content in waiting till after the Tin-Cans are gone to wait to see that promise fulfilled, as long as I get to know there won't be any more dead kids."
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:36 am

“Well I am not a miracle worker, but I think we can try and minimize any carnage to the innocents. I am not from Bankor, but I find these people to be my people as well,” she said in reply.

“I can only promise that men like Vando will get what is coming them, but we do it properly. Above board, his crimes are obvious and with the witnesses you found we have solid evidence of his actions. Maybe just putting this to light will embolden others to aid our efforts.”

“The Republic will not support terrorists.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:52 am

Chase grinned, getting that confirmation of like minds again.. it was almost too easy to take her at her word but she wasn't a woman she had to watch to closely. Some trust could be given to her promise for now given the way the woman spoke. Still Senators, couldn't be too careful with that lot and promises. Something for the future though.

"I'll trust you Senator, and you'd embolden my trust by putting me on a short list for anything that swings by your desk that might go to saving the people on this planet that the others at those command meetings might otherwise like to forget."
Info - Theme
Chase

Next
Forum Statistics