Republic Encampment

Shopping for a tarp. [D5, LM]

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:13 am

Having heard that Leila was tagging along with the republic, Layne decided to try and track her down. Their earlier conversations had been relatively vague, with nothing firmly committed. Layne could probably get out to where she needed to go without the Zeltron, but there was the brief flicker of hope that the Zeltron could provide something else that Layne was missing.
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Re: Shopping for a tarp. [D5, LM]

Postby Lelia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:30 am

Lelia was out in front of her barracks laying in a chair, sun bathing in a delicate two piece. She felt layne and said, “Hey… it’s… you, Crybaby, what’s going on?”

“Do try to stand outside my light, working on getting some color.”
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:36 am

"Stay out in this sun much longer and you'll end up looking like my grandma," she said, but stepping out of the way. "Anyway, I figured you might want to know I got an exact location. Now I know you offered to get me there, though I'm pretty sure I can get there on my own... but... I've got a feeling I may need a little extra luck. A surprise, if you will. And I was wondering if maybe you could help make that happen."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:02 am

Lelia popped on some shades and said, “I am good at surprises, so what did you need? Extra hands? Smuggle something? Spice?”

“I totally don’t have access to Spice,” she said with a wink.
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:05 pm

"If I wanted spice, I have people of my own for that. Some extra hands, held back a bit from the main group would nice. That would require a ship besides my own, and some ground transportation. Is that something you could provide?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:37 pm

“I mean I could but that just sounds like we sit around waiting for something to happen, what’s in it for me?” she said to the Jedi.

“Pretty boring but important work it sounds like.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:42 pm

"Credits, I'm guessing. As you say, boring work. So easy money, yes? Unless it all goes to shit, of course."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:59 pm

“Now that’s a language I like, 500 creds, for all this easy work, master Jedi,” she responded.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:26 pm

"I can swing that. But what exactly am I buying for that. Just you and your ship? Or does it come with a few extra hands and blasters in case I need it?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:35 pm

“I can find some extra hands, people owe me favors,” she said. “I want half upfront.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:45 pm

"Not a problem," she said, at which point she'd pull out her credstick and transfer 250 credits.

And I thought this was going to be expensive

"Keep it quiet though. You guys will be the backup plan after all, nobody's supposed to know you're going to be there."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:46 pm

“I already forgot what we were talking about,” she responded.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:47 pm

"I'll be sure to remind you when the time comes."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:56 pm

“Good, nice working with you Crybaby,” she responded.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:52 pm

She turned around, business complete.

"You probably want to stop calling me that," she added, a backwave as she walked off.

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Lelia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:53 pm

“Nah… it suits you,” she said working on her tan.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Forum Statistics