Republic Encampment

Day 6 EA: Schematics for a bridge

Postby Baesal Zyn » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:26 pm

So...that is to happen

Beasal was not truly comfortable acting as a diplomat but the first step is to be made somewhere, right?

And so she knocked on Lt. Ordo's office door
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
"Could I have been wrong?" -Baesal Zyn
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Baesal Zyn

Re: Day 6 EA: Schematics for a bridge

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:17 pm

Vera opened up the door and looked over Baesal. "A Jedi, huh? Is there something I can do for you?" She leaned against the doorway and gave a friendly smile.
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:06 am

''Lieutenant Ordo, I am padawan Baesal Zyn...I was wondering if I could have a moment of your time.'' she said with a small bow
Jedi- Togruta - Tinkerer - The Tentacle Entente? - Student of Master Raji Xen - 'splosions! -
Visible equipment: Heavy clothes, utility belt, googles, backpack, Soho lightsaber: The silver bladed ''Memory'', The red Ionblade ''The little sister'', lightshield, chromed cyberarm (left)
Baesal Zyn

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:08 am

"Well, you already took a moment, so what's a bit more?" She chuckled and walked inside of her barracks. "Come on in. I think I might have seen you back on Nar Shaddaa at some point, come to think of it."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:17 am

Baesal though about it for a moment as she entered the room

''Hum...that is possible, I helped a mandalorian called Thera Ordo and then a group lead by a guy named Corso Fett''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:38 am

"Thera is my sister," she said with a shrug, "And I'm surprised that Corso Fett is just some guy to you. He's currently Mandalore, or so they say."
Nekoinu

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:26 pm

"Is he? I got the impression that he was important but I did not know his title."

She scratched the back of her neck

"One more reason to be here I guess...I had hoped to settle a meeting between you and the leaders of the resistance so they could understand more about Mandalorian culture and understand that their agressors does not represent all of you people."
Baesal Zyn

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:34 pm

The lieutenant perked a brow. "I thought that was Captain Organa's position or the newly named Sabine Kelborn." She bowed her head. "Or Nai'tiri Cadera, before she was slain on the sand. But alright, I suppose a Jedi could be a good mediator. How exactly can I help you?"
Nekoinu

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:52 pm

''One of the resistance leader chose me to act as a their representative to the republic after we got running water to the regugee camp'' she explained

''I simply wish to start a discussion...it would be great if you are one of your men would accept to meet with the resistance leaders to simply talk about mandalorian culture and your own take on what is happening on Bankor''
Baesal Zyn

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:27 pm

Vera crossed her arms and thought for a moment. Eventually, she merely shrugged. "Alright. I can get around to that. Why didn't they just send me a note then? Or was there something else you needed?" she added with a welcoming smile.
Nekoinu

Postby Baesal Zyn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:56 pm

''Not for the moment...''

She had expected more resistance...but it turned out fine

''...I came in person because I thought it would be better''
Baesal Zyn

Forum Statistics