Republic Encampment

Re: [Day 7 - Early Evening] Coming out of the Cold

Postby Tethys Carrack » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:11 am

Tethys shoots Baesal a curious look. "I know little of Senator Mixo, but the only time I spoke with him, he was curious about the Dark Side in a way that troubled me. I'm relieved to know the Order is already aware of him." By now, two vertical frown lines have reappeared between her eyebrows. "There is at least one other untrained talent nearby, a pilot with the fighter squadron. Ensign Wayne. He's not trying to hide; Lunda knows him as well."

Perhaps it's all the talk of unaligned sensitives that prompts her next question. "Aran, could you tell if this woman is Force-trained herself?"

Not that one needed to be to have a grudge against Jedi, but Tethys recalls quite well that many of the most determined enemies of the Order throughout history had been renegades or come from rival traditions.
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Rekara » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:00 am

Rekara listened more and more. She had nothing to add, but her face was shaking, startled, stunned. She had met Galen, she had met Durasay, she had treated them, and even when she treated Galen, she had felt darkness pull on her.

(Interpretation of flipping dark force on Galen in Rekara's mind)
Rekara: Force Sensitive | Mon Calamari| Jedi | Healer | Compassionate | Short

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara at your service. Welcome to a day in the life of a Jedi.
Rekara

Postby Aran Enfas » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:23 pm

Tethys Carrack wrote:Perhaps it's all the talk of unaligned sensitives that prompts her next question. "Aran, could you tell if this woman is Force-trained herself?"

Aran shook his head. "I sensed nothing of the sort, only a strong mind." Then he gave a minute shrug. "But she concealed much from me, at that meeting."
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Vain Taskar » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:20 pm

“Let’s assume she isn’t a Force User, she is still a dangerous person,” Vain sighed looking at his notes.
Freelance Journalist | Handsome | Knows a Guy | Relaxed | Human

Played by Dapper Dog
Vain Taskar

Previous
Forum Statistics